Hillary Clinton; Secretary Of State!

.....Which was EXACTLY WTF HAPPENED....until Cowboy Georgie finally figured-out he COULDN'T "Go it, alone"!!!

O.K., you can go clean-up, now.

Your experience with short-fused grenades is showing. :rolleyes:

I must have missed China and Russia sending soldiers to Iraq to help us. In fact, we fought the war with the same people from start to present. You cannot explain away the fact that we apparently fought a war for oil only to then give major oil deals to people who opposed us fighting it to begin with.

Also, personal insults will not be tolerated.

Werbung:
First of all, it was not a quote. It was a theme that was picked up on not only in that book but every book ever about Vietnam. It was not even really paraphrasing either.

You do not need to cite common knowledge.
Oh....O.K.,......your plagiarism is different than everyone-else's. Somehow....you've figured that's a Moderator's-prerogative, huh? :rolleyes:

Oh....O.K.,......your plagiarism is different than everyone-else's. Somehow....you've figured that's a Moderator's-prerogative, huh? :rolleyes:

Of course it is not really plagiarism. If I stated that "The United States used two nuclear weapons on Japan during WWII" would I need to come up with a citation, or do you agree that is common knowledge?

So far, it seems you would demand a citation.

You cannot explain away the fact that we apparently fought a war for oil only to then give major oil deals to people who opposed us fighting it to begin with.
Yeah.....after some serious begging!! :rolleyes:
"Having failed to obtain United Nations approval for the war, he pushed the start button anyway, and a different Bush was on display almost immediately.

The president, who responded to the victory in Afghanistan with statesmanlike reserve, donned a flight suit to declare an end to ''major combat operations" in Iraq.

When victory proved more elusive, and some reasons for the war proved untrue, he stiffened his spine, insisted that he was not going to turn back, and resisted inviting nations that opposed the war to participate in the rebuilding of Iraq.

Bush behaved as if he were adhering to a long-planned strategy, even when the lack of preparedness on the ground indicated otherwise."

Also, personal insults will not be tolerated.
Expecting you to put passages, from a book, in quotes, is a personal insult??? How does that work??

Yeah.....after some serious begging!! :rolleyes:

Now you are comparing 2003 to 2008. Yes we went it alone (for oil as many claim) and now that we are winning (alone) we respond by giving those who opposed us to begin with oil deals? Sounds dubious.

Expecting you to put passages, from a book, in quotes, is a personal insult??? How does that work??

As I said, there was no passage to cite it from. And you know as well as I do it was your posted picture that was the insult.

Ahhnold's on-BOARD!!!!

"California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger weighed in on the possibility of Hillary Clinton becoming President-elect Barack Obama's Secretary State, praising the potential choice as a "great move."

"I think she is a very very bright woman and very experienced. I think this could be a great move," Schwarzenegger told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in an interview set to air Sunday."

Yeah, even a corrupt lawyer witch criminal like her could "sew up" foreign policy using the leftwing Bot King's ideology:

Abandon iraq, abandon afghanistan, abandon israel; kiss the butt of russia, iran, cuba, venezuela and the UN; sign all the international treaties that are against US interests, quit being mean to the islamofascists, restore US funding for forced abortion in China.

You mean as opposed to abandoning Afghanistan, kissing China's butt, kissing Pakistan's butt amd kissing Saudi Arabia's butt? And we've turned a blind eye toward China's forced abortion law for the whole of this past administration, while we've borrowed billions of dollars from the Chinese. It's amazing to me that you can't see that. How we can have an emargo with Cuba but kiss China's ass repeatedly is beyond belief to me.

You mean as opposed to abandoning Afghanistan, kissing China's butt, kissing Pakistan's butt amd kissing Saudi Arabia's butt? And we've turned a blind eye toward China's forced abortion law for the whole of this past administration, while we've borrowed billions of dollars from the Chinese. It's amazing to me that you can't see that. How we can have an emargo with Cuba but kiss China's ass repeatedly is beyond belief to me.

I think the whole idea that our foreign policy should be dictated by or shaped by human rights is outrageous.

I think the whole idea that our foreign policy should be dictated by or shaped by human rights is outrageous.

Well, if we are to do this, then at least we should be consistent. You can't say that we have an embargo against Cuba because of their human rights issues but say it's OK to do as much business as we do with China.

Well, if we are to do this, then at least we should be consistent. You can't say that we have an embargo against Cuba because of their human rights issues but say it's OK to do as much business as we do with China.

Well, I agree that it had nothing to do with human rights when it was created, we just maintain it as such as an offshoot from the Cold War.

Welcome to The Real World, BigRob.​

"The world is in a topsy-turvey phase. America has lost its way somewhat and has been relegated to the side-lines. But its resurgence should not be discounted especially with the election of Obama. He has hit the ground running by making key cabinet appointments. The likelihood of Mrs Clinton becoming the Secretary of State is a huge positive step. Leaders from all over the world are looking for positive leadership. Once this is shown America's star is likely to shine brilliantly again." - Pancha Chandra, Brussels; Belgium

:p

Welcome to The Real World, BigRob.

:p

The 20 year estimate on China and India is a bit much, especially in the wake of a financial collapse. If China is unable to maintain around 8% growth they will see major civil unrest that will tear them apart.

India is growing, but is still behind China. As for the election of Obama, it has been obvious all along that Europe loves the guy, but I am not willing to sacrifice US interests to European interests.

The fatal flaw in the US bargaining position is that you go in to a meeting with your position and 10 fallback positions. If the opposition says NO at any point, you get together and figure out what else to give them. That is how the US negotiates right now, and big shock we hardly get people on board with anything.

As for Obama, what is he going to do? The IAEA yesterday confirmed Iran had carried out enrichment (low grade) and now has enough fuel to make a bomb. If Iran goes nuclear, Saudi Arabia and Egypt are going to follow. Do you want a nuclear arms race in the Middle East? Obama trumps up that he will use "more effective diplomacy." Perhaps you can explain what that even means in terms of reality?

The 20 year estimate on China and India is a bit much, especially in the wake of.....
....The fact this person never mentioned China & India??? :rolleyes:

Whoever sold you the medication (to arrest your hallucinations), has obviously ripped-you-off.

Werbung:
....The fact this person never mentioned China & India??? :rolleyes:

Whoever sold you the medication (to arrest your hallucinations), has obviously ripped-you-off.

From your link
US economic, military and political dominance is likely to decline over the next two decades, according to American intelligence agencies. Who will be the next world leader?

According to the National Intelligence Council (NIC) China and India will grow more powerful in the coming decades as the US weakens.

Please explain what other China and India were being talked about? Perhaps the ones on Mars?

Back