Homophobia: The truth is out there.

Warning people who are indulged in GLBT sin that God will cast them to Hell for homosexuality,unless they seek Jesus and repent of gay sin,is not a homophobia,but doing a way of love to your neighbor.Homophobia is when it comes to violence against sexually disoriented people instead of warning them regarding their gay sin.Opposing GLBT agenda is not a homophobia,too.It is a right way to protect our God given moral Judeo-Christian values,our families,our children and their future.Remember that gays mostly sick predators who pray on boys.Pedophiles are common among them.Remember Jesse Dirkhising of Arkansas tragedy.

Why bother to warn people who were created by the devil? What chance do they have to get to Heaven anyway?

Werbung:
Warning people who are indulged in GLBT sin that God will cast them to Hell for homosexuality,unless they seek Jesus and repent of gay sin,is not a homophobia,but doing a way of love to your neighbor.Homophobia is when it comes to violence against sexually disoriented people instead of warning them regarding their gay sin.Opposing GLBT agenda is not a homophobia,too.It is a right way to protect our God given moral Judeo-Christian values,our families,our children and their future.Remember that gays mostly sick predators who pray on boys.Pedophiles are common among them.Remember Jesse Dirkhising of Arkansas tragedy.

I still haven't seen any scriptures about trans-people.

There were male prostitutes in Biblical times dressed as women.

Those are basically drag queens, I'm talking about transsexuals. Being trans is a birth defect in which the person is born somewhere inbetween male and female--some even have both sets of sex organs--and this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Those are basically drag queens, I'm talking about transsexuals. Being trans is a birth defect in which the person is born somewhere inbetween male and female--some even have both sets of sex organs--and this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Come on, Mare. . .you know that if it wasn't in the Bible, it just doesn't exist. . .or it is a perverted form of sexuality!!! ;):D

Come on, Mare. . .you know that if it wasn't in the Bible, it just doesn't exist. . .or it is a perverted form of sexuality!!! ;):D

C'mon, c'mon, I'm trying to get Igor to think instead of just wildly condemning everyone who doesn't pray the way he does. In my life I've found that people like Igor are often wrong but never uncertain.

OK. mutations are differences. Calling them defects tends to put a negative light on the issue for no valid reason.

Let me say it another, more graphic, way.

Having big boobs or a monster penis is also infrequent. Ever hear anyone put a negative slant on those freaky abnormalities? I believe that calling a man defective because of his 12" dick will get you laughed out of most barrooms by both the men and the women.

My only point is that evolution works because of these things you call defects. Some are good, some aren't, but they are all normal.

OK. mutations are differences. Calling them defects tends to put a negative light on the issue for no valid reason.

Let me say it another, more graphic, way.

Having big boobs or a monster penis is also infrequent. Ever hear anyone put a negative slant on those freaky abnormalities? I believe that calling a man defective because of his 12" dick will get you laughed out of most barrooms by both the men and the women.

My only point is that evolution works because of these things you call defects. Some are good, some aren't, but they are all normal.

Being born partly male and partly female (as I was) feels like a defect. It took me nearly 20 years to go through puberty since I didn't have proper hormone levels for a male or a female. In the end I had a fairly normal female brain and a somewhat normal male body, but I still had to struggle with a brain wired for estrogen being supplied with an overabundance of testosterone which caused me to experience suicidal depression from age 11 till I started supplimenting with estrogen and blocking testosterone when I was 45. Believe me, it feels like a defect.

As long you believe this junk science lie and the media that pushes it in order to justify filthy lifestyles of perverted and sick people,you will be lost in all deceptions.There no people who are born like man in woman's body and a woman who born in man's body.God never does mistakes,period.People who claim that they are females in males bodies or males as female are afflicted with mental disorder that makes them unable to recognize their gender.Remember that madness(schizophrenia)has over 340 cases.This belongs to its code.Transgenders are abnormals as well as gays,lesbians,and bisexuals.We need to face God and His reality and stop leading our lives wayward.
Better look at Gender Identity Disorder at Wiki or else.:)

Your ignorance and insensitivity amaze me!

Werbung:
As long you believe this junk science lie and the media that pushes it in order to justify filthy lifestyles of perverted and sick people,you will be lost in all deceptions.There no people who are born like man in woman's body and a woman who born in man's body.God never does mistakes,period.People who claim that they are females in males bodies or males as female are afflicted with mental disorder that makes them unable to recognize their gender.Remember that madness(schizophrenia)has over 340 cases.This belongs to its code.Transgenders are abnormals as well as gays,lesbians,and bisexuals.We need to face God and His reality and stop leading our lives wayward.
Better look at Gender Identity Disorder at Wiki or else.:)

Often wrong, but never uncertain. What about people born with both sets of sex organs--are they just sinners too?

Back