House poised to apologize for slavery, Jim Crow

susan posts good informative articles but if your brain is full PLC then they're not for you. Don't drive away quality posters from this forum because they make posts you don't have the time to read. If you weren't in such a big hurry you maybe wouldn't have made your stupid mistake of thinking I wrote something I didn't.

That didn't happen.

I don't usually read your posts any more, anyway, as they have proven to be insulting. This one was an exception.

Werbung:
Not only do you not have enough character to be able to apologize, now you try to lie about it. Go talk with libs in his dumpster. He's in there now nibbling on a moldy piece of cheese.

Not only do you not have enough character to be able to apologize, now you try to lie about it. Go talk with libs in his dumpster. He's in there now nibbling on a moldy piece of cheese.

I rest my case about your posts being insulting. No, I did not make a "stupid mistake" of thinking you wrote something you didn't. I did misinterpret one of Andy's. His description seemed to be of your posts, but it turned out to have been one of someone else.

Ignore switch back on.

Werbung:
Back