How did they get away with it?

I'll admit. I live in southern New Hampshire, where just about the worst thing that happens is cow-tipping. I don't have any idea what it is like to live in a warzone.

Do you?

Who carpet bombed anyone? We have the technology to drop a missile down a chimney. So outside of a few mistakes based on bad intelligence, or that targets of interest surround themselves with children and human shields, we are not carpet bombing anyone...

If anything, it is suicide bombers (see Islamic terrorists) who are the ones going out of their way to kill women and children.

Werbung:
You use stealth bombers, they use suicide bombers

The only difference is your method kills many more and the perp does not have to give his life to achieve it leaving him free to do it again

You use stealth bombers, they use suicide bombers

The only difference is your method kills many more and the perp does not have to give his life to achieve it leaving him free to do it again

So who did we carpet bomb again? Precision missiles do not often "miss". While there are a few examples, the missile did not miss, it was input to the wrong spot due to human error.

So, is dropping a missile down the chimney of a known terrorist worse than blowing yourself up on a bus full of innocent people?

How do you drop a cluster bomb with precision?

How come your 'precision bombing' has killed so many civilians.

Dawkins, do you ever have evidence? You have not made a single supportable point yet.

Prove your "killed so many civilians" claim? If you can not, shut up. Go back to your street corner, and mumble your crap to them.

Every post in this thread has been as baseless as your "no evidence of god" claim. It's empty and void of substance as all your posts have been.

Cluster bombs were used mainly against Iraqi military targets during the fighting. These are great tools to hit troop formations or artillery locations.

While certainly there are unfortunate civilian deaths attributed to these weapons, it was a war zone and there will always be civilian deaths in a war, no matter how hard anyone tries to avoid it.

I'm still looking for the massive civilian casualties. I see photos of parents letting their children play around American troops. I doubt they'd do that if we were wandering around slaughtering them.

I'm still looking for the massive civilian casualties. I see photos of parents letting their children play around American troops. I doubt they'd do that if we were wandering around slaughtering them.

I remember seeing a report by an anti-war group (I cannot remember the exact one and really do not want to look again) that put civilian deaths from cluster weapons somewhere in the neighborhood of 350 or so.

I would imagine the number is inflated a bit due to the nature of the group, but even should that be the number, it is by no means "massive".

Werbung:
Back