I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

As I stated in the new thread in the culture section, it isn't really about religion being right or wrong, but only that it serves as a method of social control. In other words, in social environments, not the one of some loner intellectual, controlling destructive behavior is of a high concern. In addition, being trusted in such paranoid atmospheres is highly desired, and religion provides that trust.

Possibly radical athiests and similar people, don't really believe human nature is that destructive that it needs to be controlled.

Last edited:
Werbung:
If you are foolish enough to believe in a creator God, then tell us why he created these abominations?

Thanks in advance for not being able to inform us.

Regards
DL

Delusional mind is realistically married to you. But there is hope for you to divorce from it, you know.

Everything that God created is very good. And He said it so. Meanwhile, I thought you said that God is only a mythical being? Then, how come you are attributing all the "abominations" to "WHY He created them"? Mythical God creating your imagined "abominations"? Mythical Creator? Therefore, you don't exist.

If you are in touch with facts and realities of life, humans made their our messes and abominable choices.

Worldwide, improving education should be a priority, not destroying religion. Perhaps if education was improved, people would gradually become less barbaric and superstituous and we'd see a move toward more civilized religions or none at all. Of course, Christianity can be a civilized religion, as long as it's not interpreted by fundementalists.

Anyhow, we cannot destroy religion by passing laws in most places. Of course, the Communists did reduce religion in many places, but those places were weak about religion anyway to begin with.

Some Communist countries like Poland were very religious. I am not quite what the position is now there. In Russia the Orthodox Church is now very strong.

Some Communist countries like Poland were very religious. I am not quite what the position is now there. In Russia the Orthodox Church is now very strong.

Possibly religious fundementalism is on the upswing as Europeans feel threatened by Muslims. Of course, in Russia the homophobia is thru the roof as it is promoted by the Orthodox church. Gays are beat up and the episodes are even broadcast on YouTube.

As I stated in the new thread in the culture section, it isn't really about religion being right or wrong, but only that it serves as a method of social control. In other words, in social environments, not the one of some loner intellectual, controlling destructive behavior is of a high concern. In addition, being trusted in such paranoid atmospheres is highly desired, and religion provides that trust.

Possibly radical athiests and similar people, don't really believe human nature is that destructive that it needs to be controlled.

So constant lying to people is a good form of social control to you.

OK.

Tell me exactly how lies provide or produce trust?

Regards
DL

Delusional mind is realistically married to you. But there is hope for you to divorce from it, you know.

Everything that God created is very good. And He said it so. Meanwhile, I thought you said that God is only a mythical being? Then, how come you are attributing all the "abominations" to "WHY He created them"? Mythical God creating your imagined "abominations"? Mythical Creator? Therefore, you don't exist.

If you are in touch with facts and realities of life, humans made their our messes and abominable choices.

"Everything that God created is very good."

Satan is good to you then?

Regards
DL

Worldwide, improving education should be a priority, not destroying religion. Perhaps if education was improved, people would gradually become less barbaric and superstituous and we'd see a move toward more civilized religions or none at all. Of course, Christianity can be a civilized religion, as long as it's not interpreted by fundementalists.

Anyhow, we cannot destroy religion by passing laws in most places. Of course, the Communists did reduce religion in many places, but those places were weak about religion anyway to begin with.

Education shows those who can think that religions are immoral creeds, --- so I am all in for that.

Regards
DL

On
"Everything that God created is very good."

Satan is good to you then?

Regards
DL
Though your premise is poorly worded, I will give credit to the validity of your argument. Is that your best argument, anyhow? Okay, I'll give justice to your protestations about the reality and truth of God-- that's your right of free thought and speech.

Satan was God's created angel. So, YES. God's creation of this once beautiful angel was very good! How Satan turned out to have become God's vesel in faithful Job's story is very good. God's vote of confidence towards Job is a very good example for the faithful to stay true, strong, more trusting and in good stead for training and learning in life, isn't it?

On
Though your premise is poorly worded, I will give credit to the validity of your argument. Is that your best argument, anyhow? Okay, I'll give justice to your protestations about the reality and truth of God-- that's your right of free thought and speech.

Satan was God's created angel. So, YES. God's creation of this once beautiful angel was very good! How Satan turned out to have become God's vesel in faithful Job's story is very good. God's vote of confidence towards Job is a very good example for the faithful to stay true, strong, more trusting and in good stead for training and learning in life, isn't it?

So now, using fear as a weapon to stimulate loyalty, is also good to you.

I guess that you missed in Job 2;3 where God admits to being moved to do evil and kill without a just cause.

I guess when you decide to adore a genocidal son murdering prick of a God, then regardless of how ugly he is, he will always look good to those without decent morals.

Nothing quite like murder to win a bet.

Regards
DL

So now, using fear as a weapon to stimulate loyalty, is also good to you.

I guess that you missed in Job 2;3 where God admits to being moved to do evil and kill without a just cause.

I guess when you decide to adore a genocidal son murdering prick of a God, then regardless of how ugly he is, he will always look good to those without decent morals.

Nothing quite like murder to win a bet.

Regards
DL
I think you're losing ground on your baseless arguments. You are beginning to use course, derogatory, character assasinations liberal language to intimidate me. Huh! Bonk!

So constant lying to people is a good form of social control to you.

OK.

Tell me exactly how lies provide or produce trust?

Regards
DL

It provides trust cause generally good religious observance is tied into morality. Of course, that isn't always true as the religious can be hypocrites, and non-believers very moral. However, if you come across as a person opposed to religion, especially in the Bible Belt, then your disliked. I had this experience because I made some comments at university critical of religion and other conservative ideas.

It provides trust cause generally good religious observance is tied into morality. Of course, that isn't always true as the religious can be hypocrites, and non-believers very moral. However, if you come across as a person opposed to religion, especially in the Bible Belt, then your disliked. I had this experience because I made some comments at university critical of religion and other conservative ideas.

Your good moral actions should not be determined by anyone other than yourself even if you stance makes you unpopular with fools whose view you should not care about in the first place.

In the case of many Christian denominations and Islam, the lies you say provide trust that ties good religious observance into morality, does not seem to be working at all as both Islam and Christianity are producing a lot of immoral, homophobic and misogynous people.

Lies tend not to produce desirable outcomes and especially religious lies.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
That must be why you do not even try to refute what I put. You cannot.

Regards
DL
Refute your baseless, pointless arguments that go round and round the circle? Here's a few of your ho-hums:
#1. Jesus is fantastical Religion and should be banned.
#2. Almighty God-- Creator and King of the unuverse is a MYTH. Bible is a mythical fantasy-- you quote Bible verses in several of your posts in this thread... what, to refute your opponents? Hmmm...
#3. Satan is good to me.
#4. Hawkins is God. Your repetitious links to him shows why.
#5. Those of us who disagree and REFUTE you against your liberal notions and imagined victim boo-hoo mentality are "morons", "racists", "divisive", "homophobic", "misogynists"... what else? Ah, yes, "immoral".

Okay, most moral-not moron-not very stupid-not idiot man, prove---with facts--all these arguments, one by one that you are puting forth WHY we should believe you.

Back