I Don't Care !!!

Am I missing something? Anyone know what Barack Obama has to do with terrorists, besides the freaky and unfortunate similarity in his name?

Dear New Jersey Housewife:

Just thought you should know that I have a very nice bible. Its consistency is perfect for toilet paper. But that's okay. I'm not desecrating it, after all. And the american flag makes for a perfect napkin after dinner, really, it does.

Werbung:
Am I missing something? Anyone know what Barack Obama has to do with terrorists, besides the freaky and unfortunate similarity in his name?

Just thought you should know that I have a very nice bible. Its consistency is perfect for toilet paper. But that's okay. I'm not desecrating it, after all. And the american flag makes for a perfect napkin after dinner, really, it does.

Obama was born a muslim. his father was a Kenyan muslim who left at 2. he moved to indonesia and attended Islamic school through 3rd grade, I think.
recently he phoned Kenya to offer his assistance to the resistance leader there (which is odd because Kenya current is an ally of the US and cooperates in rounding up terrorists).
anyway, he usually votes "present" on any foreign policy bills. instead of yes or no.
also he seems to practice Islamic non-idol worship by not wearing a lapel pin and putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem which is US protocol.
I see little things that add up that he might be sympathetic to Islamic causes that scare me too much to vote for him.

in Islam if you would do something to the Quran the penalty would be death by beheading.
almost happened to the Brit who named the teddy bear Mohammed.

in Islam if you would do something to the Quran the penalty would be death by beheading.
almost happened to the Brit who named the teddy bear Mohammed.

Yet Muslims also actively intervened to free her and not have a penalty imposed.

I think it has more to do with the country and culture's interpretation of Islam.

Obama was born a muslim. his father was a Kenyan muslim who left at 2. he moved to indonesia and attended Islamic school through 3rd grade, I think.
recently he phoned Kenya to offer his assistance to the resistance leader there (which is odd because Kenya current is an ally of the US and cooperates in rounding up terrorists).
anyway, he usually votes "present" on any foreign policy bills. instead of yes or no.
also he seems to practice Islamic non-idol worship by not wearing a lapel pin and putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem which is US protocol.
I see little things that add up that he might be sympathetic to Islamic causes that scare me too much to vote for him.

Not entirely true and full of logical fallacies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Yet Muslims also actively intervened to free her and not have a penalty imposed.

I think it has more to do with the country and culture's interpretation of Islam.

no, it was the Brits who protested and demanded her return to the UK. if you look back you will see that Muslims protested and wanted her beheaded.

no, it was the Brits who protested and demanded her return to the UK. if you look back you will see that Muslims protested and wanted her beheaded.

You are wrong. Go back and read the news and find out who actively intervened on behalf of the Brits and convinced the authorities to a wiser course of action.

I'm not military but I train and educate in counter-terrorism and crisis management.

Haha who pays you do to that?? I personally think you need some crisis managment because you have become completley overtaken with this apparent and ultimatley overblown crisis that the Muslim takeover of the globe is coming the day after tomorrow.

I'm sure you don't mind when you look back in history and see that Christianity swamped the globe a thousand years ago?

AQ has never stated that they want Sharia law in the US or the western world. They want us out of their territory so they can lead it how they want. Obviously, a Sharia law Middle East is contrary to our interest and we will stand against them, but to claim that they want to impose their religion on us is just intellectual dishonesty.

Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR said:

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant" he said. "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth," he said.

Haha who pays you do to that?? I personally think you need some crisis managment because you have become completley overtaken with this apparent and ultimatley overblown crisis that the Muslim takeover of the globe is coming the day after tomorrow.

I'm sure you don't mind when you look back in history and see that Christianity swamped the globe a thousand years ago?

Odd that you would say such a thing when the UK is rapidly becoming an islamic country. Didn't Burger King recently have to change the logo for its ice cream because some islamist said that the ice cream on the cone resembled the character for allah if you hold your mouth in just the right way?

Aren't there numerous other examples of business in the UK as well as across europe capitulating to islamist demands with regard to logo's, business practices, etc? Do you not realize that you are becoming a muslim country because it his happening slowly or is it that you simply fancy bowing to mecca 5 times a day under pain of punishment?

Odd that you would say such a thing when the UK is rapidly becoming an islamic country. Didn't Burger King recently have to change the logo for its ice cream because some islamist said that the ice cream on the cone resembled the character for allah if you hold your mouth in just the right way?

Aren't there numerous other examples of business in the UK as well as across europe capitulating to islamist demands with regard to logo's, business practices, etc? Do you not realize that you are becoming a muslim country because it his happening slowly or is it that you simply fancy bowing to mecca 5 times a day under pain of punishment?

Burger King.

Burger King introduced a new prepackaged ice cream product.

The label of the product included a silhouette of the ice cream that when rotated on its side bore a resemblance to the Islamic inscription for God.

Several local Muslim groups pointed out the issue of the possible interpretation and Burger King voluntarily recalled the product and reissued it with a new label.

Somehow, the above is "wrong"...YET....

An Italian jeans manufacturer created an ad for it's product that was offensive to the Catholics: the add was pulled.

Another company created material that was offensive to the Jewish community (perpetuating a stereotype). They complained. It was pulled.

The two things in common with all 3 examples are:

Dissent was peaceful and resolution was reached voluntarily.

No one complains when it's the media or corporations accommodating Christian or Jewish sensitivities but when it's Muslim - they're "taking over".

The plain fact is: we are a multicultural international community of countries with much movement of peoples and a lot of immigration. A certain degree of sensitivity to each others cultures (from all sides) is necessary.

Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR said:

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant" he said. "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth," he said.

Apparently that quote is disputed so I don't know the accuracy of it one way or the other.

And two, he is one person.

Here are some other interesting quotes from prominant public figures, perhaps we should take them seriously as well and come to realize that religious agendas of any type are suspect:

"We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
--Ann Coulter

"In your re-election, God has graciously granted America - though she doesn't deserve it - a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ."
--Bob Jones III, president of Bob Jones University in a letter to George W. Bush after Nov. 2nd

"We need to bring the spiritual and the political and the legislature together. We need to take back our country. When kids can't pray in school, that should tell you something. We need to get prayer back in school, and that's just the beginning of many, many things that need to be changed."
--Roberta Combs, President of the Christian Coalition, at the Coalition's 11th "Road To Victory" convention, October 11, 2002

"I think that many people believe that. (Referring to separation of church and state) The only problem is it's really a deception from Satan. Because if God is in fact separated from the government, then we can never possibly have a godly government. And there's no way for America to be good if she's not godly."
"There are more righteous people in this nation that love God than there are evil people. The only problem is the evil people make more noise than we do, and that is so ridiculous. What we need more than anything are godly men and women that will pass laws based on God's word and moral principles, not laws based on their own particular feelings."
--Joyce Meyer, speaking at the "Road To Victory" convention

"Two things made this country great: White men & Christianity. The degree these two have diminished is in direct proportion to the corruption and fall of the nation. Every problem that has arisen (sic) can be directly traced back to our departure from God's Law and the disenfranchisement of White men."
--State Rep. Don Davis (R-NC), emailed to every member of the North Carolina House and Senate, reported by the Fayetteville Observer, 08-22-01

"[Elected officials must] do what the scriptures say. God told me I would be in Congress, but he gave me two words: 'No compromise.'"
"t gets a little lonely on the House floor. We need more Christians in Congress; we need more godly people.... Let's bring this nation back to godly values; let's bring this nation back to godly principles."
--Rep. Jo Ann Davis (R-Va.), speaking at the "Road To Victory" convention

"We are talking about Christianizing America. We are talking about the Gospel in a political context."
--Paul Weyrich, founder and president of the Free Congress Foundation

Werbung:
Back