I want Ross Perot to run in 08

Werbung:
or Bloomberg. But to the more important question -- why the hell would you want Hillary in the White House?

So she can sign that Stem Cell Bill and then Doctors can do this.
FireSafetyOR.jpg

To Allow me to Hear again and Cure my diabetes.

What makes you believe that stem cell research would cure anything?

It showed promising sign on animals. They did a test on a deaf dog and all the sudden he reacted to sounds. And They implanted a Stem cell on a woman who couldnt walk for 30 years and now shes walking.Stem Cells inplanted in you is like going to Jesus and him to heal you.Now i know why i hate bush. Hes PRO JEW!!!! And Hillary is Anti Israel like Jimmy Carter is.

So she can sign that Stem Cell Bill and then Doctors can do this.
Embryonic stem cell research is not going to cure your diabetes or allow you to hear again. Embryonic stem cell research has not resulted in a treatment for a single disease while adult stem cell research has resulted in treatments for these diseases:

Brain Cancer - Retinoblastoma -Ovarian Cancer - Merkel Cell Carcinoma -Testicular Cancer -
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma -Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia -Acute Myelogenous Leukemia -Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia - Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia - Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy -Multiple Myeloma - Myelodysplasia -Breast Cancer -Neuroblastoma -Renal Cell Carcinoma -Various Solid Tumors -Soft Tissue Sarcoma -Ewing’s Sarcoma -Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia -Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis -POEMS syndrome -Myelofibrosis -Systemic Lupus -Sjogren’s Syndrome -Myasthenia -Autoimmune Cytopenia -Scleromyxedema -Scleroderma -Crohn’s Disease -Behcet’s Disease -Rheumatoid Arthritis -Juvenile Arthritis -Multiple Sclerosis -Polychondritis -Systemic Vasculitis -Alopecia Universalis -Buerger’s Disease -Acute Heart Damage -Chronic Coronary Artery Disease -Corneal regeneration -Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Syndrome -X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome -X-linked Hyper immunoglobulin M Syndrome -Parkinson’s Disease -Spinal Cord Injury -Stroke Damage -Sickle Cell Anemia -Sideroblastic Anemia -Aplastic Anemia - Red Cell Aplasia Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia -Thalassemia -Primary Amyloidosis -Diamond Blackfan Anemia -Fanconi’s Anemia -Chronic Epstein-Barr Infection -Limb Gangrene -Surface Wound Healing -Jawbone Replacement -Skull Bone Repair -Hurler’s Syndrome -Osteogenesis Imperfecta -Krabbe Leukodystrophy -Osteopetrosis -Cerebral X-Linked Adrenoleukodystrophy -Chronic Liver Failure -Liver Cirrhosis -End-Stage Bladder Disease .

So he can sue McDonalds for 6 million dollars for making him fat and giving hiim diabetes.

In the absense of knowing what caused the diabetes in Steveox, it might be unwise to suggest that he has type II diabetes which is often caused by poor diet. He may very well be diagnosed with type I which is a condition one is usually born with or develops early in life as a result of a faulty pancreas. I dont know what type he has, and this is entirely conjecture on my part. But unless you know that isnt quite fair to jump to that conclusion.

In the absense of knowing what caused the diabetes in Steveox, it might be unwise to suggest that he has type II diabetes which is often caused by poor diet. He may very well be diagnosed with type I which is a condition one is usually born with or develops early in life as a result of a faulty pancreas. I dont know what type he has, and this is entirely conjecture on my part. But unless you know that isnt quite fair to jump to that conclusion.

He already said in another thread that he wanted hillary to win so he could sue mcdonalds for giving him diabetes.

Werbung:
Back