Trump Beats Hillary In Polls

I think we're both making the same point regarding Hilary. I agree that the only reason she's even getting anywhere near the Whitehouse is because of her gender. What I'm saying is that I thought that her history wouldn't make a difference but judging by the latest polls, it looks like people ARE looking at the history and not just the fact she's female. And I'm surprised at that...

Werbung:
I think we're both making the same point regarding Hilary. I agree that the only reason she's even getting anywhere near the Whitehouse is because of her gender. What I'm saying is that I thought that her history wouldn't make a difference but judging by the latest polls, it looks like people ARE looking at the history and not just the fact she's female. And I'm surprised at that...
I think there are two reasons for that (without which I would have agreed it would not have prevented a shot).
She has managed to badly misplay her blunders as SecState. Really blew it over and over even with all the 2nd chances the MSM gave her.
BO has had a great time messing with her. If you think he doesn't remember her attacks and having to bring her into to the cabinet, think again.
He's getting the last laugh with Clinton (plural).

Trump is definitely using the media to his advantage, but what smart politician wouldn't. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I can't deny that the man is definitely smart. He wouldn't have gotten to where he is today if he were not. Obama did win the popularity vote, and that, in all honesty, is what got him voted in. I'm not sure that's going to happen with Trump though because even though he is the popular vote, it's his reasons for being in the media that will ultimately be his downfall. He keeps saying dumb things to be a politician running for president.

It's not good with Barack Obama as leader. Neither will it ever be with Hilary Clinton. Their leftist views are pathetic!

It's not the views that are worry some so much as the destructio.of society to line their pockets with silver.
Okay. They're incompetent in handling US tax-payers' money. Obama just gave away $150 billion to Iran's nuclear program who's bent on the death of America and destroying Israel--"non-negotiable". What kind of sick leaders are they?

Werbung:
Okay. They're incompetent in handling US tax-payers' money. Obama just gave away $150 billion to Iran's nuclear program who's bent on the death of America and destroying Israel--"non-negotiable". What kind of sick leaders are they?
Tough question. I'll go with the very worst kind of sick Ieaders.
It's mind boggling how amazingly consistant he is as wrong as it is possible to be.

Back