Can McCain get Hillary's supporters?

To bad non of them are any good :)

OK I liked Powell a lot, less after his Iraq WMD Speech...More again after he said he was sorry he ever made it, and how pissed he was that he was basically lied to.

I want to see Rice run as VP, I just want to see the Clip of
Rice" we did not know Bin Ladin was going to attack inside the US..."
Question...WOuld you please read the title of the memo?
Rice" I belive it was.Bin Ladin determined to attack inside the US"

A priceless moment that helped Define how truly bad at her job she is.
And how poorly prepared the Bush team as a whole was. .
one of the 3 moments I think say it all
the others, Mission Accomplished. and 3rd...the Yellow Cake From Niger/Outing of A CIA Agent as punishment for pointing out that lie.

Powell also attempted to whitewash and downplay the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam. As a Major he was charged with investigating a detailed letter by Tom Glen (a soldier from the 11th Light Infantry Brigade), which backed up rumored allegations of the massacre at My Lai. Powell wrote: "In direct refutation of this portrayal is the fact that relations between American soldiers and the Vietnamese people are excellent." Not only is that quote laughable, we now know that was a direct lie. Just another example, much like the UN speech, of Powell repeating what he is told by his superiors even though he knows it to be false.

Werbung:
I guess they've run out of tokens and Toms

This is outrageous. And the most racist thing I have seen on this board. If a black person is elected or appointed to office by a republican administration he is a token or a tom?

I am so sick of people crying racism over every single thing that comes up. Black people have just a fair shake as white people in this country, so stop whining about equality, because you already have it. Look around, a black man has a legitimate shot at becoming the next President, I suppose that all that white oppression is what caused that to happen.

And why do you think that the Republican party is bogus because they are not "fielding" a black candidate with a legitimate chance of winning. The point is to win the race, I suppose you would feel better if we fielded more black candidates and then lost the race. Or maybe it never occurred to you that the "white" candidate running was simply a better candidate, or maybe the seats that are open had no black candidates even apply. Of course if we do not meet some idiotic status quo we are all labeled racist. How ridiculous.

Final point, if we do not succeed in this country, it is nobody's fault but your own. I have heard many black "leaders" complain that black people do not get a fair shake or do not get good jobs. True integration comes at a time not when more black people are hired, but when a black person can be fired equally and not cry racism.

This is outrageous. And the most racist thing I have seen on this board. If a black person is elected or appointed to office by a republican administration he is a token or a tom?

I am so sick of people crying racism over every single thing that comes up. Black people have just a fair shake as white people in this country, so stop whining about equality, because you already have it. Look around, a black man has a legitimate shot at becoming the next President, I suppose that all that white oppression is what caused that to happen.

And why do you think that the Republican party is bogus because they are not "fielding" a black candidate with a legitimate chance of winning. The point is to win the race, I suppose you would feel better if we fielded more black candidates and then lost the race. Or maybe it never occurred to you that the "white" candidate running was simply a better candidate, or maybe the seats that are open had no black candidates even apply. Of course if we do not meet some idiotic status quo we are all labeled racist. How ridiculous.

Final point, if we do not succeed in this country, it is nobody's fault but your own. I have heard many black "leaders" complain that black people do not get a fair shake or do not get good jobs. True integration comes at a time not when more black people are hired, but when a black person can be fired equally and not cry racism.

Give me a break. Name me one current black Republican governor, senator or House member. Otherwise put your hood back on and cut out the feigned outrage.

Starting with Nixon's southern strategy, the Republican party purposely began to cater to the racist element within society. That's a fact that is represented by the voting patterns in succeeding elections. The neo Nazis, the Birchers, the KKK, etc. all identify most closely with the Republican party. You think it's a coincidence that blacks routinely vote in the 90 percentile range for Democrats? Not all Republicans are racists but there can be no doubt that a significant percentage of Republicans hold such views.

Werbung:
Give me a break. Name me one current black Republican governor, senator or House member. Otherwise put your hood back on and cut out the feigned outrage.

My point was why do we have to meet some quota you set up? I am not even going to look for an example, because the whole point is stupid. If the Republican Party does not meet your quote then we are all racist according to you. Give me a break. The people who win win, and those who lose lose. Typically you accuse me of being a racist for challenging your remarks.

There have been more black leaders elected from inner-city areas who do nothing but promise to keep open the idea that people in their district will receive something for nothing. Big shock that the inner-cities only get worse.

Starting with Nixon's southern strategy, the Republican party purposely began to cater to the racist element within society. That's a fact that is represented by the voting patterns in succeeding elections. The neo Nazis, the Birchers, the KKK, etc. all identify most closely with the Republican party. You think it's a coincidence that blacks routinely vote in the 90 percentile range for Democrats? Not all Republicans are racists but there can be no doubt that a significant percentage of Republicans hold such views.

Certainly there has been racism in the past, this cannot be disputed. The point now is that all people have an equal chance at life, and if you do not take advantage of it it is nobody's fault but your own.

Back