Well, looks like the dem nominee is Obama

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. I never claimed you personally were a racist, I don't know what's in your heart. However, I did assert that there is a racist component to some of the opposition to Obama, to deny that would be foolhardy.

I never suggested it wasn't a factor. Not in either of my posts. I guess you felt you had to enlighten me that racism exists...we're you justifying why those that have questions on Obama should be scrutinized? I don't quite understand why you chose to respond to my original post with this information. I find it curious.

We'll let others decide what happened here.

Werbung:
I never suggested it wasn't a factor. Not in either of my posts. I guess you felt you had to enlighten me that racism exists...we're you justifying why those that have questions on Obama should be scrutinized? I don't quite understand why you chose to respond to my original post with this information. I find it curious.

We'll let others decide what happened here.

The ONLY way they know to keep people like you and me quiet is to “insinuate” we are racist. They don’t come out and call us racist, they allude to it and if oh geez you take it personally well then it must be some deep seeded feeling on your end.

They can not answer the questions brought up about Obama without admitting Obama is exactly what we claim he is. That only leaves the race card.

...and what does that have to do with having any concerns or questions about Obama. You just did what I'm talking about here. Because, I may have concerns or anyone has concerns with Obama, they're thrown in with the racists, it's automatic...thanks bud.

Bunz..we have our first.

Yes it was you who called Obama a racist and a bunch of other things that are untrue. But I guess my idea of having a discussion about an American Presidential candidate first and a member of a racial minority second, just isnt possible in this thread.
I have said this all along. I can not stand Obama, he is too young, to inexperienced, to racist, to elitist, not a black man, only half, his wife is worse has a big mouth, so concieted and arragont. He was very loyal to his pastor of 20 years who was like family, lol, he would turn on anyone to get what he wants. He has shown no great accomplishments in the Senate. He cannot take criticizim. I think he is a Jim Jones. The ones who blindly follow him are young, black and rich, which I have yet to figure out what they want from him or what he has promised.

Yes it was you who called Obama a racist and a bunch of other things that are untrue. But I guess my idea of having a discussion about an American Presidential candidate first and a member of a racial minority second, just isnt possible in this thread.

say what?? I think you have you're facts a little mixed up there bub, that's not my quote.

No Obamination, you are absolutely right. I have said this all along. I can not stand Obama, he is too young, to inexperienced, to racist, to elitist, not a black man, only half, his wife is worse has a big mouth, so concieted and arragont. He was very loyal to his pastor of 20 years who was like family, lol, he would turn on anyone to get what he wants. He has shown no great accomplishments in the Senate. He cannot take criticizim. I think he is a Jim Jones. The ones who blindly follow him are young, black and rich, which I have yet to figure out what they want from him or what he has promised.
Oprah, rich big mouth. Bruce Springsteen, should have enough money? The Kennedy's, Ted is old and senile, not like Jack or Bobby. Falls asleep in the Senate. Bad as Mc Cain.
You don't have to explain or appolgize for your opinion. It is that of many of us, some are just afraid to speak out. Don't buy this crap he owes nobody anything stuff. I was in politics too long. I KNOW BETTER. They all want something and he knows it and has probably promised it. I get sick thinking of him crossing the threshold of the Whitehouse.
They let him get too far and as they said on TV " How can they tell him he is not the right candidate to go against Mc Cain now after the Blacks have waited 300 years for this. Their would be a civil war. They have a tiger by the tail. Now we may all have to pay once again for the stupidity of POLITICIANS. You hold your ground.

Is this the post you're referring to Bunz? Note the name assigned to it, that name usually identifys the one responsible for writing it.

White 51 year old male middle class blue collar worker here... this post has a lot of racial overtones from the writers perspective. Kinda Klan like. We can all work together.

Race card politics - is this what we'll hear from libs for four years if Obama is elected?

Is this the post you're referring to Bunz? Note the name assigned to it, that name usually identifys the one responsible for writing it.

Rhodri,
Please accept my sincere apologies. It was my mistake. I am not sure how that happened. But I will attempt to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Werbung:
Back