Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

Indisputable information anyone can verify with their own research...

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...
[
B]Denial [/B] is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...
The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...

Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

Many people say if 9/11 was an inside job then someone would have come forward by now out the many that must have been involved.

I say not if our government can do things like they do below....The investigations go like this in American government....This is an actual part of the 9/11 investigation and how it was manipulated.

Below are a couple paragraphs from a long article recently in Asian Times.

Senators trapped forever into silence and organized group
Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs

"The San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that the SEC took the unprecedented step to deputize hundreds, if not even thousands of key stakeholders in the private sector for their investigation. In a statement that was sent to almost all listed companies in the US, the SEC asked the addressed companies to assign senior staff for the investigation, who would be aware of "the sensitive nature" of the case and could be relied on to "exercise appropriate discretion".

In essence, it was about controlling information, not about provision and disclosure of facts. Such a course of action involves compromising consequences. Ruppert: What happens when you deputize someone in a national security or criminal investigation is that you make it illegal for them to disclose publicly what they know. Smart move. In effect, they become government agents and are controlled by government regulations rather than their own conscience. In fact, they can be thrown into jail without a hearing if they talk publicly. I have seen this implied threat time after time with federal investigators, intelligence agents, and even members of United States Congress who are bound so tightly by secrecy oaths and agreements that they are not even able to disclose criminal activities inside the government for fear of incarceration."

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood

provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Werbung:
Alright I'll byte .... WHO is "Mark Roberts" that he should be stating that the truth movement has dried up and blown away?

Also, may I point out that there are several active groups "AE911TRUTH" ( etc.... ) who are still in business, and Dr. David Ray Griffin is still speaking & publishing.... so now what is everyone supposed to accept the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?
WHY? The RESISTANCE will NOT give up! Bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

Alright I'll byte .... WHO is "Mark Roberts" that he should be stating that the truth movement has dried up and blown away?

Also, may I point out that there are several active groups "AE911TRUTH" ( etc.... ) who are still in business, and Dr. David Ray Griffin is still speaking & publishing.... so now what is everyone supposed to accept the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?
WHY? The RESISTANCE will NOT give up! Bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

why ? because they hate us and their foolish faux religion says its a good thing to do.
what other rason is there ? I mean one thats a thousand times less probable ?
but have your fun

so now what is everyone supposed to accept the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?
A conspiracy involving 19 hijackers from a terror group with a known record of attacking the twin towers is way more plausible than a crack-pot conspiracy theory that places the US government as the mastermind behind 9/11, whereby Dick Cheney himself personally flew remote controlled passenger planes into the towers - which were pre-packed with several tons of explosives by a handful of secret Israeli Mossad agents (without anyone noticing) in order to perpetrate a controlled demolition of the towers and building 7 - followed by a massive cover-up involving millions of people whereby the scapegoats were said to be 19 Saudi nationals who joined Al Qaeda and lived and trained for the attack in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and all for the purpose of using it as an excuse for the US to attack Iraq and steal their oil.

Seriously, delusional doesn't even begin to describe the mental state of someone that buys into the 9/11 "truth" movement.

First of all... WHEN did I ever say "US government as the mastermind behind 9/11"
I refuse to name a suspect, however I can provide lots of evidence for there NOT having been 19 suicidal hijackers.
& not to mention WHY did WTC7 descend at 9.8 m/s^2 for 2.25 sec? and keeping its shape as it did....
Does chaotic damage = coherent "collapse"?

...so now what is everyone supposed to accept the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?

yes, 19 Muslims crashed 3 airliners into buildings. Body parts, DNA, multiple pictures, video, phone calls and aircraft parts are the proof. What more do you want? Proof that Bush and Cheney took down the buildings? That's crazy stuff. Did Clinton take down the Murrah Federal building in OK too?

yes, 19 Muslims crashed 3 airliners into buildings. Body parts, DNA, multiple pictures, video and aircraft parts are the proof. What more do you want? Proof that Bush and Cheney took down the buildings? Crazy stuff.

Haven’t you heard…

The moron Bush who read books upside down is the mastermind of 911

I know it’s true because I read it on the internet J

First of all... WHEN did I ever say "US government as the mastermind behind 9/11"
You said you are a Truther and Truthers believe 9/11 was an "inside job".

I refuse to name a suspect
Of course you can't possibly name those responsible... The number of people that would be necessary for carrying out such a massive conspiracy, and then covering it all up, would be staggering to the point of obvious absurdity.

I can provide lots of evidence for there NOT having been 19 suicidal hijackers.
I doubt you have any "evidence" that hasn't already been debunked.

WHY did WTC7 descend at 9.8 m/s^2 for 2.25 sec?
It didn't.

and keeping its shape as it did....
Does chaotic damage = coherent "collapse"?
Fire + Damage + Gravity = Progressive Collapse

"Fire + Damage + Gravity = Progressive Collapse" The emperor has such a fine new suit .... don't you think so ....

a game of "my experts are better than your experts"
enjoy!

Fact is .... We are all experts on this bus ...
However, just because it tends to more credible at least to some people
there are people with various letters after their names like Johnathan Cole P.E. ... or how about Dr. Robert Bowman
or Dr. David Ray Griffin ... and there are MANY MORE,
but the fact remains that a 12 year-old kid could get it, the fact that the NIST published statements like
"total collapse was inevitable after initiation" Right, & I'm the Easter Bunny?!?!?!?!
This whole scene is the BIG LIE - have you ever read the Emperor's New Clothes?
9/11/2001 was a SCAM - an excuse for the war profiteers to have a field-day!
BTW: did you actually look at the video? I viewed the one you linked and it does NOT alter the fact that
WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2 ( that is the acceleration of gravity .... ) do tell, how is that done
without somekinda special magic?

BTW: did you actually look at the video?
Yes, and it was absurd. The twin towers were not solid concrete pillars as implied by the "experiment" which used a pillar of solid ice as a facsimile for the tower. Again, these absurdities have been debunked for years and, frankly, it's boring. No matter how many times truthers are shown to be wrong, you guys keep making the same ridiculous claims.

I viewed the one you linked and it does NOT alter the fact that
WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2 ( that is the acceleration of gravity .... ) do tell, how is that done
without somekinda special magic?
The video I posted shows (2:11 - 2:24) that it took 11.7 seconds for the first 18 floors to collapse and there were still 29 floors to go. That means your claim of 2.25 seconds is demonstrably false as is the claim that the building fell at "free fall" speeds. So yet again your claims have been proven to be 100% wrong yet you will continue to claim that, "WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2" despite the mountain of irrefutable evidence that says otherwise.

I am pretty sure it was done by a death ray from the Moon.
The Mother Ship slipped away--just before anyone looked in that direction...

Werbung:
Truly the emperor is NAKED! Note that the revised calculations that allege to debunk David Chandlers work, HOWEVER
note that the measurement taken starting when the roof-line starts to descend is valid because it clearly indicates a physical
object that descends at 9.8 m/s^2 and that clearly indicates that ALL of the resistance had been removed out from under
the falling mass, what your "debunker" seeks to do is present smoke & mirrors to distract the reader from the fact that the
description as presented by David Chandler not only is accurate but agrees with the graph included in the NIST final report.
The NIST admits to free fall acceleration but does not recognize the significance of it, if you think that the FREE FALL
feature is WRONG, why don't you send NIST a Request for Correction, this is exactly what David Chandler did in order
to get NIST to admit to the FREE FALL ACCELERATION. Any takers for a REAL debate without shooting the messenger?

Back