Iraq for Sale

TVoffBrainOn

http://iraqforsale.org/

has anyone seen this? Check out the 4 minute preview if you haven't. I wonder if USMC the Almighty would watch it.

The director was summoned before Congress and was going to show the film, the Republicans blocked it from being shown to Congress.

Werbung:

has anyone seen this? Check out the 4 minute preview if you haven't. I wonder if USMC the Almighty would watch it.

The director was summoned before Congress and was going to show the film, the Republicans blocked it from being shown to Congress.

In 2002, Congress requested from intelligence agencies a National intelligence estimate on Iraq, before they were to vote to authorize the use of force in Iraq. The five page summary was provided to all of Congress. The full 92 page report was classified, requiring congressmen to read it in a secure location that was made available to them on capitol hill. Only six senators and a handful of House members even bothered to read beyond the five-page executive summary. Congress doesnt have the time to watch Greenwald docudramas. MARK

In 2002, Congress requested from intelligence agencies a National intelligence estimate on Iraq, before they were to vote to authorize the use of force in Iraq. The five page summary was provided to all of Congress. The full 92 page report was classified, requiring congressmen to read it in a secure location that was made available to them on capitol hill. Only six senators and a handful of House members even bothered to read beyond the five-page executive summary. Congress doesnt have the time to watch Greenwald docudramas. MARK

It seems like from 2000-2006 Congress didn't have time to do it's job.

Why should Congress allow itself to be used as a forum for a director with a clear political agenda? I suppose we should show the next Michael Moore movie on the Congress floor too.

Why should Congress allow itself to be used as a forum for a director with a clear political agenda? I suppose we should show the next Michael Moore movie on the Congress floor too.

But if Ann Coulter made a movie that she wanted to show on the floor, all hell would break loose from the left.

But if Ann Coulter made a movie that she wanted to show on the floor, all hell would break loose from the left.

the point isnt about showing/not showing the film in congress. the point is the film itself...:rolleyes:

anyone watch the preview? or is war profiteering too tough a subject for the right to debate?

I have it on my Netflix queue.

You should also check out "Why We Fight," "America: Freedom to Fascism," and "Terrorstorm."

Although I still don't believe the U.S. totally planned 9/11, I still have to admit that "Terrorstorm" was the best documentary I saw from last year. It will definitely make you think.

You should also check out "Why We Fight," "America: Freedom to Fascism," and "Terrorstorm."

Although I still don't believe the U.S. totally planned 9/11, I still have to admit that "Terrorstorm" was the best documentary I saw from last year. It will definitely make you think.

why we fight is a great movie.

Hey truth bringer, any chance youd hook up with a fat hairy war nerd like me?

I own all 3 movies you recommended. Freedom to Fascism is by far the best one. Russo nailed down all aspects of the historical fraud that is the Federal Reserve System.

Terrorstorm was a good doc, but i can't stand Alex Jones. He doesn't do himself any favors in the credibility department. i tend to have the same viewpoint as you. the US govt didnt plan 9/11, but i do believe they knew about it and allowed and even encouraged the events of the day to unfolg as they did. it was needed to get neoconservative foreign policy off the ground and running.

Hijacking Catastrophe is a good doc on the politics of 9/11. kind of a mix between Why We Fight and your standard 9//1 "terrorstorm" type docs.

Werbung:
Back