Iraq leaders supports Obama plan

Senator Obama fit in. He looked very Presidential. You can tell he truly cares about our fighting men and women and is going to find ways to do what's best for them.

Or in other words he doesn't look like the Crypt-Keeper "John McSame" refusing to vote for the new GI Bill.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXuAN_5Xr7U

Werbung:
You heard it here folks! :D The reason to vote for Obama, according to the Koolaid Kid, is "he looks good". Yaaaaaaaaa - a cross between a skeleton and dumbo - looks real good. :p

That sounds distinctly racist to me. But it 'is' cleverly disguised and it doesn't quite go the distance to make it clearly racist. I find that some people are pretty good at that even though it does show through a little. As intended of course.

Am I right?

That sounds distinctly racist to me. But it 'is' cleverly disguised and it doesn't quite go the distance to make it clearly racist. I find that some people are pretty good at that even though it does show through a little. As intended of course.

Am I right?

You're new here - you should understand from the beginning that "race card" throwers are laughed at here as mental midgets.

You're new here - you should understand from the beginning that "race card" throwers are laughed at here as mental midgets.

I'll take my chances of having to suffer the derision of a bunch of 16 year olds because I call it as I see it. It smelled like racism to me because I don't think anyone would deride a white man for his appearance if he was a fairly good looking person carrying a healthy weight as is Obama.

But he really does look like a cross between a skeleton and dumbo.

And McCain's "senior" moments are really starting to show.

Anyone else notice how Obama is changing from the "peace" candidate to the "we ought to be fighting the war in Afganistan" candidate. Why in the world any American should fight and die in Afganistan is beyound me. They don't even have any oil.

I'm a little confused as to the diffinition of success. Is a "surge" whose results are used to justify our continued presence in Iraq a success?

But he really does look like a cross between a skeleton and dumbo.

And McCain's "senior" moments are really starting to show.

Anyone else notice how Obama is changing from the "peace" candidate to the "we ought to be fighting the war in Afganistan" candidate. Why in the world any American should fight and die in Afganistan is beyound me. They don't even have any oil.

I'm a little confused as to the diffinition of success. Is a "surge" whose results are used to justify our continued presence in Iraq a success?

Afghanistan is the ME and the ME must come under US control, just the same as Iraq must eventually become a part of the US sphere of influence. Only trouble is, the Iranians want it too. Your pres shouldn't have dicked around with Saddam because he was your friend even though he nationalized his oil so the Iraqi people could benefit from it.

It's good to be confused but it's better to start asking for answers.

I'll take my chances of having to suffer the derision of a bunch of 16 year olds because I call it as I see it. It smelled like racism to me because I don't think anyone would deride a white man for his appearance if he was a fairly good looking person carrying a healthy weight as is Obama.

EVERYTHING smells like racism to Obamabots with IQs less than 90 - their blather fades into the background noise. :D

Afghanistan is the ME and the ME must come under US control, just the same as Iraq must eventually become a part of the US sphere of influence. Only trouble is, the Iranians want it too. Your pres shouldn't have dicked around with Saddam because he was your friend even though he nationalized his oil so the Iraqi people could benefit from it.

Halfassed History Revision Award 0f 2008, nailed down. :D

Seriously it wouldn't matter much in Libs case.

Senator Obama could be the best looking man in this world and he'd still name call him just because he's a Progressive that wants to put a halt to his Parties George Bush Republican BS that's destroying the regular working man & woman's way of life here in America.

But it is funny anytime he brings looks into it... look at his pick.

I'm pretty sure the 5'6" crypt-keeper style isn't exactly going to be on anyones list of good looking things. Anytime Lib cracks on Senator Obama's looks I just smile and think... Physician heal thy self!!!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvvaMHJQGFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OJiOC-B-xE

Good stuff topgun. One of the most hilarious comments I've heard about McCain was from a blogger's remark on Huff post.

You know the buttons they have in old age homes for the elderly? Picture McCain has fallen down and is reaching for the button, 'help me, I've fallen down and can't get up' but instead his hand has gone to the red button the president apparently has to push to send the nulcear weapons on their way to Russia or China.

Werbung:
Back