Iraqi journalist throws shoes at Bush

Werbung:
Bush on ABC news:

''I thought it was interesting, I thought it was unusual to have a guy throw
his show at you. But I'm not insulted. I don't hold it against the
government. I don't think the Iraqi press corps as a whole is terrible. And
so, the guy wanted to get on TV and he did. I don't know what his beef is.
But whatever it is I'm sure somebody will hear it.''

Is Bush the thickest man on earth?

Clue: Yes

he realy does not get it at all? the shoe thing has clear reason for it in that region of the world and anyone who knows much of anything in that area knows that. ( soles of shoes being shown is a sinsult) thus throwing a shoe is a great insult so should not seem that odd ( myself I have had that happen 2 times, but thats a diff issue) but that he can sit and think I wounder why he is mad....?

Bush on ABC news:

''I thought it was interesting, I thought it was unusual to have a guy throw
his show at you. But I'm not insulted. I don't hold it against the
government. I don't think the Iraqi press corps as a whole is terrible. And
so, the guy wanted to get on TV and he did. I don't know what his beef is.
But whatever it is I'm sure somebody will hear it.''

Is Bush the thickest man on earth?

Clue: Yes

he realy does not get it at all? the shoe thing has clear reason for it in that region of the world and anyone who knows much of anything in that area knows that. ( soles of shoes being shown is a sinsult) thus throwing a shoe is a great insult so should not seem that odd ( myself I have had that happen 2 times, but thats a diff issue) but that he can sit and think I wounder why he is mad....?

Yes it was supposed to be an insult. Yes Bush wasn't insulted. In fact he smiled at it, which is likely what I would do too. I would have laughed at the pathetic guy myself.

See... Bush knows he has done the best job he could. So do I. Not saying he didn't make mistakes. But he knows he did well. Bush is secure in who he is, and thus these pathetic people jumping around whining at him, are not going to insult him, anymore than lame people on the internet posting "cry cry" about him are.

The reporter who had his temper tantrum, was capture by Iranians and then detained by American forces. It's possible that because he was released by the Iranians, the US forces wanted to know why he was let go, and if he gave them any information.

Ultimately, any attempt to make some sort of broad conclusions from this one guys hissy fit, is pretty lame. More like partisan truth warping, than any real connection to reality.

Werbung:
Bush:

I... I... thought he was givin' me a gift for my great "Srategery".

He was a re-por-ter tellin' me the Iraqian people now have freedoms to shop in shoe stores.

The guy was so happy he wanted to give me a Cris-a-mus present.

Proves freedom and prospurity is on the march... on the march with shoes... size 10's I think.
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxu8DplUTBg

Back