Is Biden leading the US to World War III?

Goldenwood605

Another story, guys
United States aid to Ukraine will cost the world dearly — Biden is leading the country to World War III
To be honest I don't know how to take this information in.
In addition, according to unconfirmed information at the moment, the White House is going to prevent a potential meeting between Biden and Putin at the upcoming G20 summit, justifying this with media considerations – allegedly the US president should not be captured in the same photo with a "murderer and a war criminal." Amazing, isn't it? The heads of State have the best opportunity to discuss all the pressing issues, especially at a time when the world is on the verge of irreparable events that can still be prevented. And at this time, the leader of the most powerful country in the world will hide from the cameras, fearing the possibility of being in the same frame with Putin? It even sounds ridiculous; it's hard to imagine that such a thing can really happen.
Really? But you can fly all the way to Saudi Arabia to talk with mad dictator who was accused with killing your own citizens :)

Werbung:
I do not think anybody wants ww3 and Putin already has his hands full with just Ukraine. We need to be ending this war and Biden and the democrats have no interest in that and half the republicans are neocons also.

Biden's collusion with the Saudi's is an impeachable offense.

I do not like the hyperbole of WW3.

Who would be in on this with Russia? Belarus? A world war occurs when powerful allies take sides like what happened in WW1. Who are Russia's allies?

China sells a trillion dollars in products to Europe and North America so why would they want a war with the west? They are too smart for that.

Again tone down the rhetoric and start negotiating an end to the war. Russia's foray into Ukraine has taught them that they have no chance being militarily effective in a wider war with multiple invasions.

I do not think anybody wants ww3 and Putin already has his hands full with just Ukraine. We need to be ending this war and Biden and the democrats have no interest in that and half the republicans are neocons also.
So you think Biden should virtually walk away from a democracy and let Russia invade it. Do you that bk Trump would have done any different if he were POTUS and don't tell me Putin wouldn't have done it. You live in a dream you fool.
Biden's collusion with the Saudi's is an impeachable offense.
No it's not because he has not committed a crime against the American constitution like Trump did.
Try again.

So you think Biden should virtually walk away from a democracy and let Russia invade it. Do you that bk Trump would have done any different if he were POTUS and don't tell me Putin wouldn't have done it. You live in a dream you fool.

No it's not because he has not committed a crime against the American constitution like Trump did.
Try again.
Really what crime against the constitution which you clearly hate did he commit .

Another story, guys
United States aid to Ukraine will cost the world dearly — Biden is leading the country to World War III
To be honest I don't know how to take this information in.

Really? But you can fly all the way to Saudi Arabia to talk with mad dictator who was accused with killing your own citizens :)
Biden Im doubtful he wants a war . and he may leed us into one but out of stupidity. and mental decline .putin seems to be pushing his luck but in the end to me its the europeans who need to deal with him and the Ukraine and pay for it as its in thier best interest to do so.

Go away you silly old demented fool.
There should be a way of disposing of old people more respectfully then letting them rot in govt subsidised housing.
Well what was the crime against the constitution you claim he committed or perhaps your getting like biden and are making up porky pies.
And sorry sonny this old man isn't going anywhere . well i might be going to visit people Neosho Missouri next year.Do you know it

Now now no need to be all grumpy and mean.I just wanted you tp tell me what crime against the constitution you claimed trump committed.
Would a hand puppets help you recall ?
I don't claim he committed a crime. I KNOW he committed a crime and his first impeachment was proof.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke you silly fool.

Werbung:
I don't claim he committed a crime. I KNOW he committed a crime and his first impeachment was proof.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke you silly fool.
Yes you claimed he committed a crime against the constitution.
And his first impeachment and second he was found not guilty of anything son .So that proves he was innocent not guilty. Your claiming if a person is charged they are guilty .So now you claim if your charged with a crime your guilty.
You would probably be better off if you shut up and stopped making yourself look like your lying and full of bull shat.

Back