Is Europe Lost?

I can agree that many black Americans carry a big chip on their shoulder. Who put the chip there? I think liberalism did.

Have they not been taught in the p-schools and by the media that whites are racists and America is unfair? How can one succeed if one is told repeatedly that they are discriminated against?

Smart black kids are bullied in p-schools for acting white. This type of thing should be roundly condemned by p-school teachers, administrators, and their union bosses. But, it is not. Are blacks students who excel admired and respected? Of course not.

What liberalism has done to black Americans should be condemned with a vengeance. But, it is not.[/quote]

Werbung:
I can agree that many black Americans carry a big chip on their shoulder. Who put the chip there? I think liberalism did.

Have they not been taught in the p-schools and by the media that whites are racists and America is unfair? How can one succeed if one is told repeatedly that they are discriminated against?

Smart black kids are bullied in p-schools for acting white. This type of thing should be roundly condemned by p-school teachers, administrators, and their union bosses. But, it is not. Are blacks students who excel admired and respected? Of course not.

What liberalism has done to black Americans should be condemned with a vengeance. But, it is not.

Similarly--in Los Angeles I knew a number of hispanic men who thought if their male children went to school beyond the 8th grade--they were considered "sissies" and essentially un-masculine in the extreme.

They were brutalized for attempting to excel in school. A part of the glorious hispanic culture in Mexico--where 8th is the top requirement. This--is insanity. Their fathers also condescended strongly if by 15 or 16 years old they had not "made a baby".

"I make a baby" was the mantra. This bankrupt culture may work down there--but in Los Angeles--it has ripped the city apart and plunged it into a form of hell difficult to imagine--if you have not seen it first hand. I have.

THIS--is what they call "diversity". Crime has skyrocketed beyond human imagining. I have gone to a park and watched them scoop up the blown out brains of a two-year-old who was caught in the crossfire in a local park around noon on a Saturday. Delightful--diversity--marvelous. Blood everywhere on the sidewalks and streets.

Life means nothing to these people.

Similarly--in Los Angeles I knew a number of hispanic men who thought if their male children went to school beyond the 8th grade--they were considered "sissies" and essentially un-masculine in the extreme.

They were brutalized for attempting to excel in school. A part of the glorious hispanic culture in Mexico--where 8th is the top requirement. This--is insanity. Their fathers also condescended strongly if by 15 or 16 years old they had not "made a baby".

"I make a baby" was the mantra. This bankrupt culture may work down there--but in Los Angeles--it has ripped the city apart and plunged it into a form of hell difficult to imagine--if you have not seen it first hand. I have.

THIS--is what they call "diversity". Crime has skyrocketed beyond human imagining. I have gone to a park and watched them scoop up the blown out brains of a two-year-old who was caught in the crossfire in a local park around noon on a Saturday. Delightful--diversity--marvelous. Blood everywhere on the sidewalks and streets.

Life means nothing to these people.

Diversity is another harmful idea that liberalism promotes.

It's terrible in Chicago. Seems like 20 people get killed every weekend.

The only solution--Three Time Loser Laws.
Three Felonies--25-to-life. You EARN you way back to society--or rot in jail forever.
Alternative--blood and guts and you teenage daughter raped and her throat cut by these sub-human beasts.
Or your whole family. Like the guy in Connecticut.
Criminals reveal themselves early in life.
Take the hint.

The only solution--Three Time Loser Laws.
Three Felonies--25-to-life. You EARN you way back to society--or rot in jail forever.
Alternative--blood and guts and you teenage daughter raped and her throat cut by these sub-human beasts.
Or your whole family. Like the guy in Connecticut.
Criminals reveal themselves early in life.
Take the hint.

or maybe a fence around the perimeter and let things sort themselves out over time.
wont happen of course but it would work.

or maybe a fence around the perimeter and let things sort themselves out over time.
wont happen of course but it would work.

Actually--it is something that needs to be explored with an open mind.
Sequestering them is essential. To protect the decent people from the predators.
Perhaps, a controlled small city--with curfews and the more violent or combative you become--
you enter step-by-step declines in your treatment and what you eat.
Freedoms are earned.
Essentially--returning them to childhood re-training.
If they remain violent, find the thing they hate the most. And give it to them.
It will always be--their choice. aka--RESPONSIBILITY.
The important thing is--it is a privilege to live in society.
What we have now--is terribly expensive and does not work.
They should EARN everything and no work=no food.
If they die, they die. Their choice.
Stop providing criminals innocent sheep to feed upon. Your wives and children.

was not awsre of any wsrs in europe this century. seems i recall yugo problems are. relsted to longstanding tensions involving.muslims.
Dogtower and Cruella, I am sorry I got my dates mixed up The Yugoslav war started i the 90s . According to the article you quote it was mainly between Serbia and Crotia. Neither were muslim one Orthodox Christians and the other Catholic. It s true Muslims got involve in the end in Bosina but they were mainly victims.
Thi was the only major war in Europe but there have been many revolts. These have been mainly against the Communist. While the EU continues Europe remains fairly peaceful compare to the past.

I cannot comment on the American situation as I am not American,. the topic is Europe.

Dogtower and Cruella, I am sorry I got my dates mixed up The Yugoslav war started i the 90s . According to the article you quote it was mainly between Serbia and Crotia. Neither were muslim one Orthodox Christians and the other Catholic. It s true Muslims got involve in the end in Bosina but they were mainly victims.
Thi was the only major war in Europe but there have been many revolts. These have been mainly against the Communist. While the EU continues Europe remains fairly peaceful compare to the past.

I cannot comment on the American situation as I am not American,. the topic is Europe.

The muslims were disliked because they--being forever anti-semitic Jew-haters--sided with the Nazis--aided and abetted them against the Slavic people during their occupation of Yugoslavia back during WW2 and the old animosities (actually--the death of Tito who held it all together with an iron hand) finally gave birth to the attempt to wipe out the muslims there. They are middle eastern in origin--interlopers to the ethnic Slavs there.

that must be where I got the muslim factor. thx again to Walter for a handy history link.
I think the old country places just got too lazy for fighting. or maybe having your country reduced to rubble twice kind of takes the snap out of your shorts.

The muslims were disliked because they--being forever anti-semitic Jew-haters--sided with the Nazis--aided and abetted them against the Slavic people during their occupation of Yugoslavia back during WW2 and the old animosities finally gave birth to the attempt to wipe out the muslims there. They are middle eastern in origin--interlopers to the ethnic Slavs there.

notice how so dern many middle eastern people are just plain crabby ? all the dern time ?

any wonder why relatively peaceful middle eastern countries are the result of severe government ?

They all still live under monarchies/dictators/"religious" (cult of personality) maniacs with laws from the 7th century.
As primitive as cave men. With modern weapons. Sold to them by modern nations. o_O

Werbung:
They all still live under monarchies/dictators/"religious" (cult of personality) maniacs with laws from the 7th century.
As primitive as cave men. With modern weapons. Sold to them by modern nations. o_O
IF you want to debate by reason stop using terms like Primitive or Cave men. Also there more monarchies In Europe, Dictators are common throughout the world and there are several religious states for example Israel and the Vatican.

Back