Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

Its could be that one of them uses facts..the other just rants? Beck is a nut job...I have no idea how people don't see that.

And no its not becuse he is on Fox, or Right wing

Bill O...Right wing, on Fox...not a Nut job....I don't agree most of the time...and think he tends to be lose with facts at times..but not a nut .

Hannity....pretty much a talking idiot...no debth to what he is talking about, and wrong as he can be most of the time...Still just being wrong...does not make a nut job'

Crying alot, ranting about how anyone somehow with Obama, can be tied to what Nazis did..with the most flimsy if not just made up logic...I honestly think alot of it, comes from his previous alcoholism.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. You likely have never watched his show, but merely taken your marching orders from the lib MSM about Beck. You have chosen to completely accept lies.

Beck often lets your fellow libs do their own talking. He regularly discusses comments made by kooky libs. He shows the video of them saying something radical or crazy - in their own words. How is that crazy?

I would agree he sometimes gets a bit kooky, but most of the time he is warning Americans about the radical left and their nefarious intentions. Is that really why you hate him? You don't want your movement exposed?

Werbung:
Well, I'm not surprised.

I certainly didn't expect you to take any of what I posted seriously, as I'm sure you're aware. In your universe, where the world is divided into conservative/godly/good/ and liberal/abominable/bad, and where I fit into the latter category and Beck into the first, then there is nothing that could be said to sway you.

However, in my world, Beck is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously, there are many issues that are unrelated, and many shades of gray.
So, my world and yours are quite incompatible.

Now, before you lump me and Pocketfullofshells into the same category under the heading "liberal/bad/wrong", you could go back and read my post #7.

Or not. Such a post has no place in your world.

That is what I love about you libs. Everything is grey. Nothing is black and white in your world.

Except conservatives are evil. You do know that.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. You likely have never watched his show, but merely taken your marching orders from the lib MSM about Beck. You have chosen to completely accept lies.

Beck often lets your fellow libs do their own talking. He regularly discusses comments made by kooky libs. He shows the video of them saying something radical or crazy - in their own words. How is that crazy?

I would agree he sometimes gets a bit kooky, but most of the time he is warning Americans about the radical left and their nefarious intentions. Is that really why you hate him? You don't want your movement exposed?

actually I do, he is a idiot no matter how you watch him.

That is what I love about you libs. Everything is grey. Nothing is black and white in your world.

actuly its you who thinks all Liberals are evil and sees only black and white. And gray is the color most (MOST) issues are. I don't think conservatives are evil...just very often very wrong.

actuly its you who thinks all Liberals are evil and sees only black and white. And gray is the color most (MOST) issues are. I don't think conservatives are evil...just very often very wrong.

No. Libs think Cons are evil. That is why libs want to silence and imprison Cons.

Cons think Libs are just plain ignorant. There is a big difference.

Heres the Glenn Beck Show from Yesterday for those who didnt see it

He Hits it right on the Money!!! Now who is really dumb Beck or Chris Mathews?

My world and yours are quite different, no question about that. Yes, in my world there are many shades of gray, and vibrant colors as well. My world is not divided into "lib" and "con", it is much more complex than that, and no, conservatives are not evil. There are, in fact different definitions of what is a conservative.

In my world, that is. The sky is blue here, what color is it there?

pocketfullofshells is the Biggest loon on here. Glenn Beck is the Smartest man in America. I wished you saw his show today BUT HES RIGHT! I will put up the link when it comes out tommorow or Saturday. For those who didnt see it he says were heading in a world of crap right now. Because its loons like the New York Times and the Elite media who doesnt get whats really happening in the middle east. Its because of Loons out of Harvard who have their heads in their ass doesnt see whats really going on. America is so messed up because why have idiot voters for the last 60 years put the wrong people in office. Just like Blacks who dont care what the other man says they have their own heads made up because theyre democrats. They think Democrats stand up for them then republicans would. How you think Obama got elected? Its 95% Black voters who voted for him cause hes a democrat and hes black. Now McCain made better sence in his speeches then Obama did. The World unite on Obama because hes a differant colored man but they didnt really think what hes really saying. The World is screwed up because of our idiotic politicans that the idiot voters put in office. I Encorage you watch Glenn Beck then watching Obama speak. Were heading in a world of crap. He comes on again 2AM EST on Fox News. Record it or wait until i put todays show on here in about 2 days.

there's a great website where people send in the dumbest thing they found on the internet each day. the above was my submission.

Werbung:
Back