Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

Well, now that Olbermann is kicked out, I'd say Matthews is the heir apparent.

(Except Olbermann just got a job with Owlgore, does that count as "on the air" if no one listens?)

problem you have, is you can't see the difference between a dumb ass making crap up...and someone you just don't agree with,

Werbung:
Beck Tells it like it is!

He said do your own research,,Dont listen to anyone but yourself. Now is he right? Its Chris Mathews who rather do name calling because he cant back up what he says. His info comes from the DNC!

Come on pockets and THC, put up or shut up.

I am waiting patiently for you to respond.

1. "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." –on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009

2. "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure." –responding to the question "What would people do for $50 million?", "The Glenn Beck Program," May 17, 2005 (Source)

3. "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005

Some things are just too easy.

But, of course there is the "fact" that Beck is a conservative, and therefore everything he says is pure truth.

And, conversely, everything he says is pure truth, because he is a conservative.

as seen by the fact that he appears on Fox.

Some things are just too easy.

But, of course there is the "fact" that Beck is a conservative, and therefore everything he says is pure truth.

And, conversely, everything he says is pure truth, because he is a conservative.

as seen by the fact that he appears on Fox.

You are going to have to do better than that THC.

You and your fellow lib traveler Pockets claim Beck lies and makes sh*t up ALL the time. What you cited were opinions not lies and distortions.

Please try again.

What lies and what things has he made up?

You are going to have to do better than that THC.

You and your fellow lib traveler Pockets claim Beck lies and makes sh*t up ALL the time. What you cited were opinions not lies and distortions.

Please try again.

What lies and what things has he made up?

Well, I'm not surprised.

I certainly didn't expect you to take any of what I posted seriously, as I'm sure you're aware. In your universe, where the world is divided into conservative/godly/good/ and liberal/abominable/bad, and where I fit into the latter category and Beck into the first, then there is nothing that could be said to sway you.

However, in my world, Beck is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously, there are many issues that are unrelated, and many shades of gray.
So, my world and yours are quite incompatible.

Now, before you lump me and Pocketfullofshells into the same category under the heading "liberal/bad/wrong", you could go back and read my post #7.

Or not. Such a post has no place in your world.

pocketfullofshells is the Biggest loon on here. Glenn Beck is the Smartest man in America. I wished you saw his show today BUT HES RIGHT! I will put up the link when it comes out tommorow or Saturday. For those who didnt see it he says were heading in a world of crap right now. Because its loons like the New York Times and the Elite media who doesnt get whats really happening in the middle east. Its because of Loons out of Harvard who have their heads in their ass doesnt see whats really going on. America is so messed up because why have idiot voters for the last 60 years put the wrong people in office. Just like Blacks who dont care what the other man says they have their own heads made up because theyre democrats. They think Democrats stand up for them then republicans would. How you think Obama got elected? Its 95% Black voters who voted for him cause hes a democrat and hes black. Now McCain made better sence in his speeches then Obama did. The World unite on Obama because hes a differant colored man but they didnt really think what hes really saying. The World is screwed up because of our idiotic politicans that the idiot voters put in office. I Encorage you watch Glenn Beck then watching Obama speak. Were heading in a world of crap. He comes on again 2AM EST on Fox News. Record it or wait until i put todays show on here in about 2 days.

Stewart is a comedian, and a very good one.
I never did watch Olberman, and so won't comment on him.

Beck is an entertainer also:

No one should be getting their news from entertainers and comedians.

I agree with you, both are entertainers and comedians and both give you some news but only one is constantly targeted with hate and I dont get why

I agree with you, both are entertainers and comedians and both give you some news but only one is constantly targeted with hate and I dont get why

Its could be that one of them uses facts..the other just rants? Beck is a nut job...I have no idea how people don't see that.

And no its not becuse he is on Fox, or Right wing

Bill O...Right wing, on Fox...not a Nut job....I don't agree most of the time...and think he tends to be lose with facts at times..but not a nut .

Hannity....pretty much a talking idiot...no debth to what he is talking about, and wrong as he can be most of the time...Still just being wrong...does not make a nut job'

Crying alot, ranting about how anyone somehow with Obama, can be tied to what Nazis did..with the most flimsy if not just made up logic...I honestly think alot of it, comes from his previous alcoholism.

Werbung:
Its could be that one of them uses facts..the other just rants? Beck is a nut job...I have no idea how people don't see that.

When I first saw his show he was harping on republicans and bush and no one took issue with him, i actually thought he was a lib for a while

now he is harping on dems and he is crazy, i think it says far more about those who rant about him than it does him

Back