Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

I dont get why Beck is so popular he does a great disservice to actual Libertarians when he claims to be one. Now when everyone thinks of Libertarians they think of him and his insanity.

Werbung:
that people get smarter and stop listening to his crap? that Fox news try putting someone on the air who I don't care if they are right leaning, but at least make some kind of valid point and not just rant and make **** up?

Fox wants to claim to be a legit new source...and yet this is the type of person they put on...makes it hard to believe the first is true.

So this is really just a rant against Fox News?

So this is really just a rant against Fox News?

its against stupid people who are given a major voice to make people dumber and spread lies and call it news.

There is a Difference between being right leaning news...and just making crap up and ranting. If Beck was a Liberal and did this crap, I would hate him just as much if not even more.

You were kind of violent with him when he spoke ill of Beck.

So I guess this means you cannot point out where I said that then?

As for my reaction...I don't see what else you can really expect in a thread that basically boils down to "this guy is dumb." OK...so what?

its against stupid people who are given a major voice to make people dumber and spread lies and call it news.

There is a Difference between being right leaning news...and just making crap up and ranting. If Beck was a Liberal and did this crap, I would hate him just as much if not even more.

So...short of banning of it...what is your solution?

So I guess this means you cannot point out where I said that then?

As for my reaction...I don't see what else you can really expect in a thread that basically boils down to "this guy is dumb." OK...so what?

:rolleyes: Maybe a refutation? A debate? After all that what we are here its not about who can call names or be an ass to other posters.

:rolleyes: Maybe a refutation? A debate? After all that what we are here its not about who can call names or be an ass to other posters.

A debate over the stupidity of Glenn Beck? I don't watch the guy, I don't know what he has to say, and that is not a debate I find interesting. I mean seriously, what is interesting about "he is an idiot".."no he is not"..."yes he is."

As for name calling.. I did not call Pocket any names.. I respect him as a poster.

Beck is one of the smartest commentators on TV.

The way he skewers the Left using their own words is priceless.

He is just about solely responsible for millions of Americans discovering the great history of America and understanding the true meaning of the Constitution.

Of course, the left hates him. He is a dangerous man to the lefties because he is exposing their intolerant ideology.

Werbung:
A debate over the stupidity of Glenn Beck? I don't watch the guy, I don't know what he has to say, and that is not a debate I find interesting. I mean seriously, what is interesting about "he is an idiot".."no he is not"..."yes he is."

As for name calling.. I did not call Pocket any names.. I respect him as a poster.

No the actions that led pockets to believe he was "dumb" ... Further more if you have never watched him you are hardly in the place to give pockets any grief.

If you respect him why were you so violent with him in the beginning?

Back