Is joe biden the first president who

the annoying thing

Is he the first president who had his staff tell him to stop touching little kids and smelling them and whispering in thier ears.
I can not recall another president having the same problem .

Werbung:
Is he the first president who had his staff tell him to stop touching little kids and smelling them and whispering in thier ears.
I can not recall another president having the same problem .
I have not been able to find where any other president had to be told to keep his hands off of people s children . Creepy joe set another first

I have not been able to find where any other president had to be told to keep his hands off of people s children . Creepy joe set another first
That's odd. Neither has anyone else found it.
Perhaps it doesn't exist but it's not uncommon for dementia ridden old gay guys to hallucinate.

Sorry but I recall it happing joe had to be told by his staff to stop it
How could you possibly know what was said. You're a liar.
Trump was told to stop rooting whores also but we know that didn't work.
He was advised to stop blowing his mouth off over the election. He didn't and now he's coming unstuck.

Do you want to go on with this?

Yes i think he was first lol grown man having to be told to stop touching kids smelling them and kissing them and whispering in her ears how creepy can you get

Werbung:
Yes i think he was first lol grown man having to be told to stop touching kids smelling them and kissing them and whispering in her ears how creepy can you get
Again, where's the evidence he was told that? I'm saying you don't have and invented it to denigrate him.
If you can provide the evidence from the person's responsible, I will apologise but until then, you're a liar.

Back