Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

if your friend was living in Saudi he would be killed for leaving the religion. even in Afghanistan and many other Islamic countries.

Yes, but like Obama, she doesn't live in Saudi - so you've only proved my point that Obama doesn't always have to be Muslim.

Werbung:
Is Obama the anti-christ, from the east?

With his Muslim(family) and Communist(ACLU/NAACP) affiliations, is the writing on the wall?

Is his light skin and blue gums a sign of the devil?

I igree with you:D good observation:D

if your friend was living in Saudi he would be killed for leaving the religion. even in Afghanistan and many other Islamic countries.

he called Kenya as a political stunt. a poor choice because it just backed up the other suspicious behaviors that show loyalties to Islam.

I remember fearful people like you arguing against John Kennedy becoming President because he was Catholic.

Fearful people are always going to find something to be afraid of, this allows them to externalize their fear--blame it on someone else--so that they never have to confront the fact that it is their OWN internal fear and insecurity that needs to be dealt with instead of placing the onus on others to make them feel secure.

When women campaigned to be able to own property in their own names it was argued that ownership of property would make women independent and destroy marriage because husbands would no longer be able to control their wives. People were very afraid.

The same thing happened when women wanted the vote and when black people wanted full citizenship and when interracial marriage became legal. And now we're seeing the same incessant fears being expressed about gay people getting to have legal marriage. The issue is the very human sempiternal fear. There will always be things of which you can be afraid, but only YOU can confront your fear and conquer it.

I remember fearful people like you arguing against John Kennedy becoming President because he was Catholic.

Fearful people are always going to find something to be afraid of, this allows them to externalize their fear--blame it on someone else--so that they never have to confront the fact that it is their OWN internal fear and insecurity that needs to be dealt with instead of placing the onus on others to make them feel secure.

When women campaigned to be able to own property in their own names it was argued that ownership of property would make women independent and destroy marriage because husbands would no longer be able to control their wives. People were very afraid.

The same thing happened when women wanted the vote and when black people wanted full citizenship and when interracial marriage became legal. And now we're seeing the same incessant fears being expressed about gay people getting to have legal marriage. The issue is the very human sempiternal fear. There will always be things of which you can be afraid, but only YOU can confront your fear and conquer it.

I'm not fearful, just more informed than you.
wait until marshall law and then you will know what fear is. it should be soon.
have a nice day.

I'm not fearful, just more informed than you.
wait until marshall law and then you will know what fear is. it should be soon.
have a nice day.

I'm curous what you are advocating to ward off this impending catastrophe. So Obama is the anti-Christ, who should we vote for? If Christian prophecy is correct there is nothing we can do to prevent the anti-Christ from fulfilling his role in history--it's been ordained by God, hasn't it? Do you really believe that we can thwart God's Will by voting for someone else? This is Satan's son, won't Satan just help him take the world by force?

This election is going to be a circus. One could expect nothing less with the proliferation of clowns.

Marshall law? What the heck is a marshall law?

I believe he must mean martial law. Should we ever be in a situation in which martial law is justified, we should be very worried. Should the government ever impose martial law when it is not justified, then we need to be extremely worried about our own government.

Personally, I don't see the US imposing martial law under any likely circumstances.

I believe he must mean martial law. Should we ever be in a situation in which martial law is justified, we should be very worried. Should the government ever impose martial law when it is not justified, then we need to be extremely worried about our own government.

Personally, I don't see the US imposing martial law under any likely circumstances.

Martial law is a measure undertaken in a state of emergency or war where the government employs the military on its citizens to suppress lawless violence.

It is characterized by the suspension of the writ of habeas corpus, which is within the powers of the legislative NOT the executive.

Talk about barking at the wrong tree!

ok. can't say you weren't warned.

No silly...the Anti-Christ is supposed to come from Europe. That's what the prophecies say. Obama was born in Africa, yeah? And raised by white people?

Yet blacks vote for him because why? Because his skin is darker than whitey's. Hmm...good reason to vote for someone.

No silly...the Anti-Christ is supposed to come from Europe. That's what the prophecies say. Obama was born in Africa, yeah? And raised by white people?

Yet blacks vote for him because why? Because his skin is darker than whitey's. Hmm...good reason to vote for someone.

I thought presidents had to be born in the US.
otherwise Arnold would be prez.

blacks vote for him because of culture.
anti-Christ=anti-white

I thought presidents had to be born in the US.
otherwise Arnold would be prez.

blacks vote for him because of culture.
anti-Christ=anti-white

Hey - that's a very good point. What's the deal? Were his parents American citizens making his birth in Kenya irrelavent, or does that still not negate the fact that he can't run as a foreign born citizen?

Just checked - never mind:
Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His father, Barack Obama Sr., was born and raised in a small village in Kenya, where he grew up herding goats with his own father, who was a domestic servant to the British.

Werbung:
Mccain will win. Yes Obama, in a sense, is the antichrist... but the root of him, just like the rest of us, is Love, so don't despair. There is one side now, and it belongs to a benevolent God.

Back