Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

Werbung:
you just don't get it. Islamic leader declaring multiracial harmony is against the Quran, it allows the infidel to believe that Islam is peaceful, and you all are buying it. silly kaffir.
so there you have proof in your face and you still don't believe it. ok. your choice.
good luck.

You're the one who doesn't get it. Your rigid, strict interpretation requires that your rigid, strict interpretation be infallibly correct in order to stand up to arguments. Once one person who does not adhere to your interpretation is found the whole thing crumbles to pieces; this certainty that you possess falls apart.

Here's a good place to start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Aslan

you just don't get it. Islamic leader declaring multiracial harmony is against the Quran, it allows the infidel to believe that Islam is peaceful, and you all are buying it. silly kaffir.
so there you have proof in your face and you still don't believe it. ok. your choice.
good luck.

LOL

Did you just call me 'kaffir'?

You're not only a bigot, it appears that you are a bigot who lacks imagination as well. Which just about confirms my impression of bigots in general -- all bravado with no intellectual substance.

Is every American who supports muslim scum Hussein Obama:eek:

hang in bokile, these kaffirs will get it soon.
that assassination rumor of Osama may create that martial law and unite the muslims and the American Islamic sympathizers who will eventually turn this country into Americastan.
or the intelligence community will have to do all the work, as usual, and protect the dhummies in this country so they can shop at Walmart.

hang in bokile, these kaffirs will get it soon.
that assassination rumor of Osama may create that martial law and unite the muslims and the American Islamic sympathizers who will eventually turn this country into Americastan.
or the intelligence community will have to do all the work, as usual, and protect the dhummies in this country so they can shop at Walmart.

This sounds familiar.

Its what a bonehead, goat-herder would be inclined to imagine, I presume -- delusions of grandeur that precede the fantasy of making out with a 100 virgins in paradise.

Its time to move on. That argument is so last year. Now the Pubs are into attacking his patriotism. I.e., he doesn't wear a flag pin, salute the flag, and his wife wasn't proud of being American until he started running for president.

It really is over on the Muslim thing. Give it a rest. The swift-boaters have moved on, you must too, bokile. You are being left behind. Get with the times.

I believe you are confused.

Who is Hussein Obama?

Are you talking about Barak Obama?

If so, can you provide some sort of source for your statement that he is Muslim?

Barak Hussain Obama. that's his name. he was born a muslim. if he were living in an Islamic country and converted to Christianity he would be killed for breaking the law.
look it up.

Stop using racist insults bewitched and bokile.

I'm not a racist.
there are certain things in Islam that are just fact.
like the belief that Jews, women, and the Christian are infidels and lesser in society. (that's make Islam racist, but who's counting?)

there are acts that are done in the name and belief of Islam like 911, that's a fact, doesn't make me a racist.

understand?

Barak Hussain Obama. that's his name. he was born a muslim. if he were living in an Islamic country and converted to Christianity he would be killed for breaking the law.
look it up.

You point this fact out time and time again. It doesn't stop him from converting to a Christian... because he doesn't live in an islamc country he has the right too.

in fact, he hardly converted - he was brought up with Islamic and Christian people I believe and hey, look at it this way... he chose the right path!

how is it that all these religious right wing people want everyone to turn Christian, but as soon as a black former Muslim does they wont believe it?

I'm not a racist.
like the belief that Jews, women, and the Christian are infidels and lesser in society. (that's make Islam racist, but who's counting?)

there are acts that are done in the name and belief of Islam like 911, that's a fact, doesn't make me a racist.

understand?

Perhaps not a racist -- a bigot certainly.

Understand?

look it up.

He is not living in an Islamic country. He is not a Muslim. He is an American citizen. None of the nonsense about him being some kind of closet Muslim terrorist has a shred of credibility. It's time to get over it, and focus on the real issues.

That only makes the people who believe in those things racists.

There are plenty of things that are done "in the name of" something else. That doesn't make it true.

A singular interpretation of any theological concept is valid only as an interpretation, not as "the truth." It doesn't matter what you or anyone else says - that is a universal fact, applying to all theologies - Islam included.

Werbung:
I'm not a racist.

understand?

What you also fail to understand is that religions are intolerant in themselves. Those who follow will go to heaven, those who don't follow wont. Which is why its actually perfectly acceptable to be intolerant of a religion as a whole, because it is intolerant of you.

Back