Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

Werbung:
You point this fact out time and time again. It doesn't stop him from converting to a Christian... because he doesn't live in an islamc country he has the right too.

in fact, he hardly converted - he was brought up with Islamic and Christian people I believe and hey, look at it this way... he chose the right path!

how is it that all these religious right wing people want everyone to turn Christian, but as soon as a black former Muslim does they wont believe it?

apparently you don't understand Islam. it is unaccaptable to convert. whereas in Christianity anything goes. big difference.
and the implication is that if the US were converted to an Islamic country, so would Obama. while most Christians would be beheaded.
get it yet?

He is not living in an Islamic country. He is not a Muslim. He is an American citizen. None of the nonsense about him being some kind of closet Muslim terrorist has a shred of credibility. It's time to get over it, and focus on the real issues.

not necessarily true.
taqqiya allows him to hold both religions. and with his lack of hand over his heart during the anthem and the flag lapel pin it demonstrates that his loyalties might be elsewhere. in Islam it is not allowed to worship symbols, as the above examples show.

apparently you don't understand Islam. it is unaccaptable to convert. whereas in Christianity anything goes. big difference.

Apparently you don't understand either the nature of religion or humanity. Each person has individual dominion over his/her own thoughts and feelings. No religious scholars or doctrines or whatever can directly influence those thoughts and feelings. It just isn't possible.

Wake up and smell the humanity. People are a lot more complex than you seem to think.

and the implication is that if the US were converted to an Islamic country, so would Obama. while most Christians would be beheaded.
get it yet?

No, it is you who fails to 'get' this.

It doesn't matter if conversion is unacceptable in Islam because by the time you've converted, your no longer a Muslim!!! Get it??

It doesn't matter if conversion is unacceptable in Islam because by the time you've converted, your no longer a Muslim!!! Get it??

Impeccable logic that can only be described as brilliant!

Apparently you don't understand either the nature of religion or humanity. Each person has individual dominion over his/her own thoughts and feelings. No religious scholars or doctrines or whatever can directly influence those thoughts and feelings. It just isn't possible.

Wake up and smell the humanity. People are a lot more complex than you seem to think.

this isn't true about Islam. have you ever practiced it?
Islam claims domain over it's believers. that's the difference from Christianity and other religions. and the danger.
there is no individuality or pluralism in Islam.

apparently you've never been a muslim. I have.
conversion isn't acceptable.
in many countries the penalty is death by law.
think that's a little extreme?
it happens daily.
can you accept that?

apparently you've never been a muslim. I have.
conversion isn't acceptable.
in many countries the penalty is death by law.
think that's a little extreme?
it happens daily.
can you accept that?

Yes, I can accept that.

What i fail to accept is how Obama can't convert, regardless of whether it is acceptable or not. It is not acceptable to murder, but murderers do it. Just because it is unacceptbale does not make it impossible.
Once Obama has converted, he no longer cares for whether or not it is acceptable or not because he believes in Chrisitanity and not Islamic law and doctrine.

If you yourself have been a Muslim (which I doubt), surely you can see the total hypocrisy in branding Obama a Muslim for life, when you yourself have previously been one and then converted??? UNBELIEVABLE.

Or are you still a Muslim? For someone who rants and raves about knowing the enemy that is Islam, I would be very surprised.

Bewitched, there is no point reporting numinus's post to the mods when vyo has already responded - I'm not going to overule his opinion and do something, especially over something as pathetic as complaing about being called a bigot.

if you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the forum for you. I'm obviously against name calling, but this isn't going to be turned into a big politically correct orgy of sensitivity.

Yes, I can accept that.

What i fail to accept is how Obama can't convert, regardless of whether it is acceptable or not. It is not acceptable to murder, but murderers do it. Just because it is unacceptbale does not make it impossible.
Once Obama has converted, he no longer cares for whether or not it is acceptable or not because he believes in Chrisitanity and not Islamic law and doctrine.

If you yourself have been a Muslim (which I doubt), surely you can see the total hypocrisy in branding Obama a Muslim for life, when you yourself have previously been one and then converted??? UNBELIEVABLE.

Or are you still a Muslim? For someone who rants and raves about knowing the enemy that is Islam, I would be very surprised.

because in the eyes of Islam all the people on the earth are Allah's children, those born into Islam are always Islamic, those who join the religion are always in the religion, you can never leave.
you are only seeing it from a Christian and free-world perspective. that's not how Islamic clerics, scholars and leaders see it.

there is no way to tell if Obama gave up his beliefs in Islamic religion or law, he hasn't stated clearly that he has, he keeps ties with Odinga and his muslim family, he doesn't recognize American symbols, he dressed in traditional muslim garb recently, he doesn't say he is loyal to the United States or America (only "this country")... all these things add up to questions about his real agenda.

as for my leaving Islam, I have received death threats and been condemned. kinda like Salman Rushdie.
there are many former Muslims who are speaking out against Islam because they have known it from practice, and all those are attacked constantly, it's quite common. there are some who are even mentioned in Osama's tapes by name.

just because you see the borders of Islam it doesn't mean you understand them. dar ul Islam isn't a physical place that is similar to the borders on an atlas or map. that's what westerners fail to understand. it's a hard concept to grasp, but try to think of the planet as 2 parts, dar ul Islam, which contains all muslims. and dar ul harb, where there are non-muslims.
can you see that in your mind?

Bewitched, there is no point reporting numinus's post to the mods when vyo has already responded - I'm not going to overule his opinion and do something, especially over something as pathetic as complaing about being called a bigot.

if you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the forum for you. I'm obviously against name calling, but this isn't going to be turned into a big politically correct orgy of sensitivity.

vyo responded after it was reported. how was I suppose to know that?
maybe I should report you too. oh wait, you are a mod... and name calling.
hahahhaha. that's funny.

the point is that usually name calling happens when people fail to understand a concept out of their range. quite often people think Islam is a peaceful place and muslims are all happy non-bombers. that's simply not true. and I will not join a group hug because people can't understand the concepts of violence and what's going on with the threat of terrorism.

Werbung:
not necessarily true.
taqqiya allows him to hold both religions. and with his lack of hand over his heart during the anthem and the flag lapel pin it demonstrates that his loyalties might be elsewhere. in Islam it is not allowed to worship symbols, as the above examples show.

I had to look that one up. I found it here despite your unfortunate misspelling:

Within Shi'ite Islamic tradition,[1] the concept of Taqiyya (التقية - 'fear, guard against')[2] refers to a dispensation allowing believers to conceal their faith when under threat, persecution or compulsion.[3]

Your posts just get wierder and weirder. Now, you are saying that Obama is a Muslim who is "under threat, persecution, or compulsion" and so is concealing his true religion, this in a land that has a long and proud tradition of religious freedom.

And, of course, not just a Muslim, but a Muslim terrorist who is going to get elected and declare martial law in the United States.

And your evidence for that astounding declaration is.... is.... what is it again?

Back