Is Obama the Divider-In-Chief?

Werbung:
Projecting again? I believe you earn timeouts. . .but as a moderators you apparently are "above" it!
You're such a joke!

some of us take warnings for what they are, as have I. others, not so much.

I don't care about your petty barbs directed at me but I'll thank you to not disparage others.

A hundred bucks says you are a gay guy. :coffee:

Send the money. . . you lose!
But even if I were. . . what difference would it make?

Okay, I'll give you a break: You keep the hundred bucks if you're not an elderly red neck with LOTS of prejudices, living in the past when "men were men and women were women!" LOL!

Projecting again? I believe you earn timeouts. . .but as a moderators you apparently are "above" it!
You're such a joke!

No. . .I'm not above anything. . .I just don't care about being banned from here. . . since I was reprimanded and banned unfairly in the past, this is just a little side trip. Ask Walter.

Send the money. . . you lose!
But even if I were. . . what difference would it make?

Okay, I'll give you a break: You keep the hundred bucks if you're not an elderly red neck with LOTS of prejudices, living in the past when "men were men and women were women!" LOL!

I rest my case.
Perhaps--one day--I shall as erudite as yourself.
Perhaps. Maybe. One day...

some of us take warnings for what they are, as have I. others, not so much.

I don't care about your petty barbs directed at me but I'll thank you to not disparage others.

Get off my back Doggie. You know you can't intimidate me.
And I will not "disparage" others if "others" stop attacking me and making stupid comments.
By the way. . .should I feel "disparaged" by a poster who calls me a "gay guy?"

No. . .it is too ridiculous to do anything else but to laugh!

And I will not "disparage" others if "others" stop attacking me and making stupid comments.

You have all the same remarks, reasoning and vehemence--would such a supposition be that far off base?

by others I mean management. please stop this. we all toil "for fun" trying to make this a place you want to be around and at no charge.

Openmind said:
You're such a joke!​

No. . .I'm not above anything. . .I just don't care about being banned from here. . . since I was reprimanded and banned unfairly in the past, this is just a little side trip. Ask Walter.

you're now sniping yourself, how very odd.

Werbung:
You have all the same remarks, reasoning and vehemence--would such a supposition be that far off base?

I guess you are around gay people a lot to think you can generalize that way?
Well, I have been. . .when I worked with people with AIDS as a social worker.
And gay people are no different than any other people. . . ., some are gentle and sensitive and fun and intelligent, some are aggressive, and mean, and short tempered and real bastards.
Generalizations are usually NOT a good answer to anything. . .by making generalizations one is automatically wrong.

Back