Obama the Black Hitler?

OK PFOS, I'm going to challenge you to support that assertion. As a Veteran, while I do see some things about both Afghanistan and Iraq that I would have done differently, I have seen nothing to lead me to believe that as far as GWOT that President Bush has "failed us".

By your saying that he "failed us", that indicates that you have a particular outcome in mind that has not been achieved, so perhaps you would be so kind as to share with us exactly what you would have done differently to achieve that outcome.

1 I would have put the troops needed into Afghanistan. Not putting so much on the hands of Afghans to do our job because where where scared to get bloody. I would have put in the support the Military, and CIA needed to get there job done. Gary Berntsen, the top CIA man on the ground there made it very clear we had Bin Laden, but we failed to send in the troops needed when he requested them, and relied on Afghans to do that job, and they let him slip past. I would have more troops ready to go into Pakistan if needed and make sure we help Afghanistan , not to let it build as it is today where its getting worse not better , and the Al Qaeda/Taliban forces gain in power while we sit and look over the border at them rarely able to do anything to them.

And as for Iraq....I would not have gone in. We had bigger fish to fry, and from the start Iran as a bigger threat and all we have done is strengthened Iran at every turn. Had I actually gone in, I would have done so with alot more troops, and focused on Securing it rather then taking it as fast as possible. Never disbanded the army ( only top Generals and those known to have committed major war crimes) The Surge, should have been done Right away not years down the road. The American Public and Iraqis may not have liked The lock down, as they wanted to see people in the streets with flags giving candy to the troops....But I will take Secure empty streets that we can take out anyone who looks at us funny until we have gone threw and tried to clean out Insurgent forces.Then Slowly move things back. The biggest 2 threats from Saddam in a war was 1. Bio/chem attack and 2 Insurgency...the Iraqi army was basically worthless save for a few units and we knew that.

That said, I would not have gone in.

Werbung:
Actually he did bring back the bj, you know he did. he just liked his from a guy and he liked a little crack with it

Ill say the samething for him as I did for clinton,

with that ugly pug for a wife, we cant blame him :)

Food for thought...

One make herself appear a liar when she purposely perpetuate lies.

And I've often in life found that those so critical of others looks... are kinda coyotes themselves. I'm just saying that's the pattern.:)

ok read back to yourself what you said, you talked about two really freaked out wierd men and tried to wrap our president around them and the whole republican party around them

A large part of the Republican Party is either selfish, biggoted, closeted, morally bankrupt, hypocrites, or some combination of the previous five... except for maybe my brother... and I'm not sure about him!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p64av910Lg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p64av910Lg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8JZ8t051EY

Werbung:
1 I would have put the troops needed into Afghanistan. Not putting so much on the hands of Afghans to do our job because where where scared to get bloody.

You're operating under a misconseption PFOS. Our mission planning in Afghanistan was to destroy the illegitimate government of the Taliban, with the assistance of the legitimate Northern Alliance government. Our mission there was simply to destroy the Taliban, and to find UBL if possible, but because, unlike Iraq, we weren't there to overthrow the legitimate government, but rather to work WITH them, we had to allow them to play a central role in the fighting in order to allow them the opportunity to re-establish their primacy in their own country. It has nothing to do with your slanderous allegations that we were concerned with getting bloody, it had to do with the fact that it was their country, and as such they had the primary say in what happened there.

I would have put in the support the Military, and CIA needed to get there job done. Gary Berntsen, the top CIA man on the ground there made it very clear we had Bin Laden, but we failed to send in the troops needed when he requested them, and relied on Afghans to do that job, and they let him slip past.

We sent in the troops that the MILITARY commanders on the ground decided that they needed, and the CIA be damned. The CIA isn't in charge of military operations, the military is, and we learned THAT lession in Vietnam. The Afghans wanted to get UBL, and as we were GUESTS in their country, we had to allow them that opportunity.

I would have more troops ready to go into Pakistan if needed and make sure we help Afghanistan , not to let it build as it is today where its getting worse not better , and the Al Qaeda/Taliban forces gain in power while we sit and look over the border at them rarely able to do anything to them.

OK, that tells me that you really don't know what's going on in Afghanistan. Do some REAL research, and quit believing everything the alphabet soup news agencies, who BTW are all, by their OWN admissions, in the pockets of the DNC and YOUR candidate. Their reporting is not only skewed, they're outright LYING.

And as for Iraq....I would not have gone in. We had bigger fish to fry, and from the start Iran as a bigger threat and all we have done is strengthened Iran at every turn.

We can't go into Iran without first securing a foothold in the region from which to operate PFOS, or don't you own a MAP? Iran is bordered to the east by Iraq, and to the west by Afghanistan, so right now we've got them SURROUNDED, which is exactly why they're talking a lot of smack, but not doing anything.

Had I actually gone in, I would have done so with alot more troops, and focused on Securing it rather then taking it as fast as possible.

You have to take it before you can secure it, and we took it in 3 WEEKS, or had you forgotten that?

Never disbanded the army ( only top Generals and those known to have committed major war crimes)

That's a double-edged sword PFOS, and something that we simply don't do. We didn't do it after WWII in Germany, and we didn't do it here for the same reasons.

The Surge, should have been done Right away not years down the road. The American Public and Iraqis may not have liked The lock down, as they wanted to see people in the streets with flags giving candy to the troops....But I will take Secure empty streets that we can take out anyone who looks at us funny until we have gone threw and tried to clean out Insurgent forces.Then Slowly move things back.

The pre-war intelligence failed, but what do you expect from the CIA after Carter had gutted the agency and gotten rid of our HUMINT assetts? As for when to kick off the Surge, I agree that we should have started it earlier, but again, that was left to the discretion of the Commanders in the field, and they believed that they could handle it with what they had UNTIL it became clear that they couldn't, and THEN the Surge was kicked off. You need to remember that in War, the situation is constantly fluid, and you don't want to call for more troops if you don't really need them, because if you do and don't need them, you've suddenly got a lot more people there that are sitting around doing nothing that you still have to feed, house, and supply.

The biggest 2 threats from Saddam in a war was 1. Bio/chem attack and 2 Insurgency...the Iraqi army was basically worthless save for a few units and we knew that.

That said, I would not have gone in.

Well, you can say NOW that the "insurgency" was a factor, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY had any reason to believe that the level of insurgency would be near what it turned out to be, so playing "monday morning quarterback" is more than just a little disingenous.

Also, you can say that you wouldn't have gone in, but that's ignoring the fact that Saddam was in violation of the conditions of his surrender following Desert Storm, he was in violation of too many UN Resolutions to count, and the fact that damned near EVERYBODY, including UN Inspectors had reason to believe that his WMD program was still a threat, and we were NOT going to allow that threat to remain.

Back