Is this THE PERFECT abortion compromise?

Yo Daddy!

On this, the first day of 2023, I have come up with what I think might be THE perfect solution to the abortion issue.

Every Democrat could freely abort as many children as possible from now on.

And no GOP voter could get abortions unless it's to save the life of the mom, or if the baby would suffer birth defects or was conceived through rape or incest.

In time, I hope there would be several benefits to America.

What do you think some of these benefits might be?

Werbung:

On this, the first day of 2023, I have come up with what I think might be THE perfect solution to the abortion issue.

And no GOP voter could get abortions unless it's to save the life of the mom, or if the baby would suffer birth defects or was conceived through rape or incest.

scratching-head-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
How 'bout something really revolutionary....at least, for THIS-day-and-age.....

EVERYONE JUST MINDS THEIR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS??!!!!

You're the best candidate for retrospective abortion I've seen.

Werbung:
if this country could agree on the perfect compromise, whatever it was, the benefits to this country from not being polarized would be great. maybe we could move on instead of arguing constantly.

of course your compromise wouldn't work, since we have people who aren't democrats and republicans, and also people change parties, so all that would have to happen is to conveniently change parties if you wanted an abortion, and we'd be pretty much back to roe...which woudn't satisfy republicans.

Back