Is wearing a USMC Uniform against the law?

steveox

I wonder if youre not in the marines could you get arrested
pendleton_barracks.jpg

By wearing this ?

Werbung:
Yeah it does. If its against the law on personaing a police officer is it against the law on personaing a marine soldier?

There is a judgement call based on intent.
If you are at a costume party and you are dressed in military uniform, I don't think anybody will have you busted. If you are presenting yourself as a member of the armed forces of this U.S.A. and you really arn't, you are probably breaking the law and should be busted.

It aint stealing when they give you the discount. Stealing is taking something without paying for it. If you pay a lil for it you still paid for it.So why dont they stop giving discounts on everything/ No more Senoir Discounts on Airfares,Movie Tickets and on food. No more Kids prices on Menus. And everything is settled.

You're a bit nuts, but that aside; I don't know if they'd let you in on that alone, they may check mil ids, which having those as false identification would definitley be criminal.

It aint stealing when they give you the discount. Stealing is taking something without paying for it. If you pay a lil for it you still paid for it.So why dont they stop giving discounts on everything/ No more Senoir Discounts on Airfares,Movie Tickets and on food. No more Kids prices on Menus. And everything is settled.

I think it's really nice how the moderators on this forum have provided for people with special needs.

As a former Marine I am disgusted with your post. You say a discount wearing a uniform that you havent earned isn't stealing, your lucky people like me defended this country for people with no morals, or pride like yourself. Do you think orginizations give discounts just because of the uniform, its because of the price Marines have paid dearly for this country. I'm sure you have no comprehension of this because you do not know the meaning of the word sacrifice.Where is your pride as a man?
If you want to wear the uniform earn it, if I ever saw someone impersonating a Marine I would beat the **** out of them.
A word to the wise Marines know their own there is a change in a man that goes through what we go through, it is a brotherhood. You better watch your back if you decide to do this.

As a former Marine I am disgusted with your post. You say a discount wearing a uniform that you havent earned isn't stealing, your lucky people like me defended this country for people with no morals, or pride like yourself. Do you think orginizations give discounts just because of the uniform, its because of the price Marines have paid dearly for this country. I'm sure you have no comprehension of this because you do not know the meaning of the word sacrifice.Where is your pride as a man?
If you want to wear the uniform earn it, if I ever saw someone impersonating a Marine I would beat the **** out of them.
A word to the wise Marines know their own there is a change in a man that goes through what we go through, it is a brotherhood. You better watch your back if you decide to do this.

Not to worry. He is obese from eating mcdonalds burgers. He is only expressing a fantasy of what he would do if he were trim enough to fit into the uniform. His actual plan is to sue mcdonalds for making him a tub of lard and giving him diabetes. The fault isn't his, you see, it is theirs for making their burgers so damned good that he just can't stop eating them. He is voting for hillary so she can assist his case.

I think it's really nice how the moderators on this forum have provided for people with special needs.

Ha!

Steveox, your stupidity and pathetic attempts at scrounging off everyone else gets me so angry. I'm siding with palerider repeatedly now, which takes something. Without being offensive to people with mental disabilites, you must have one. You have the mental age and ability to put your viewpoint across of a ten year old, and you think that getting a discount you don't deserve isnt stealing, and that McDonalds made you fat.

IT IS STEALING, because you are not paying them a certain amount of money you should be. You are taking that money off them.

Not to worry. He is obese from eating mcdonalds burgers. He is only expressing a fantasy of what he would do if he were trim enough to fit into the uniform. His actual plan is to sue mcdonalds for making him a tub of lard and giving him diabetes. The fault isn't his, you see, it is theirs for making their burgers so damned good that he just can't stop eating them. He is voting for hillary so she can assist his case.

Well, one thing's for certain -- there are no fat Marines.

No fat Marines

I have all the respect in the world for those who put their lives on the line in defense of our freedom and that of out allies and defenseless victims of aggression. I am especially proud that my father was a Marine in the Korean War era.
Regarding your statement that there are no fat Marines, though, I have to bring reality crashing into the picture. Both my father and an uncle were Marines (and you know that it is "once a Marine, always a Marine"), but both had put on quite a spread before each of them passed away in the last few years. I say this not to demean Marines or diminish their accomplishments, but to point out that they are humans like the rest of us, with strengths and weaknesses like the rest of us.
Thank God they have been there and continue to be there to stand guard on our freedoms.

That said, I am also disgusted by the original post here. It is just another example of the culture of entitlement that seems to be spreading through this country and others. That, and a display of contempt for the truth and the law which has been displayed by so many public figures - local, statewide, national and international; in politics, sports and entertainment; from all parts of the political, religious and ideological spectra. Lying, spinning and getting away with despicable conduct has become the norm in public life - it really is no surprise when the audience starts to copy their behavior.

Werbung:
Why not just Do away with Discounts? Theres a Guy who SUED the bar owner because Ladies get drinks 50% on Ladies night when the guy has to pay full price for his drinks.He sued him and he won 3 million dollars on sex discrimination. Now i dont think Senoirs should get a discount on airfare or on movie tickets cause thats age discrimination .And i dont think the waitress tell you cant order from the kids menu cause thats also Age discrimination.And why should you get a special discount just because youre a student or active military? Thats some sort of discrimination right there!

Back