ISLAM is EVIL !

Werbung:
You don't know much about Islam do you?

Actually, I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Islam. Ive read the Koran and all the haddiths. The writings of Hassan al-Banna, Sayyid Qutb, Yusuf al-Qaradawi and others. And I know that muslims come in all races. MARK

Oh I didn't realise you were friends with Fred, sorry.

Anyway JB 1430, I hate religion, but I don't hate religious people. If they keep themselves to themselves, and don't harm me or anyone else, because of their religion, they are fine with me. I've come to Islams defence here because you have said Islam is evil, if the post was Christianity is evil then I would defend Christians. Yes, Islam, like all other religions, causes more harm than good in my opinion, but most Muslims are good people, and so are most Christians.

Actually, I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Islam. Ive read the Koran and all the haddiths. The writings of Hassan al-Banna, Sayyid Qutb, Yusuf al-Qaradawi and others. And I know that muslims come in all races. MARK

Then why do post individual quotes out of context to support your position? Surely you must know how important context is - if you read, and if you comprehended what you read?

Then why do post individual quotes out of context to support your position? Surely you must know how important context is - if you read, and if you comprehended what you read?

Because the context only further supports any assertions Ive made. Thats why nobody has simply provided any context and have instead, repeatedly made the claim that it is out of context, as if the context made any difference.
MARK

http://www.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/milestones/hold/chapter_1.asp

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

There is no context in the qur'an. The haddith are required to make the book even appear to make any sense at all.

Because the context only further supports any assertions Ive made. Thats why nobody has simply provided any context and have instead, repeatedly made the claim that it is out of context, as if the context made any difference.

Do we really have to go and find loads of Bible quotes that encourage the slaughtering of non-believers and the stoning of sinners to show you that out of context and in todays world, those quotes are a useless and pathetic argument.

Do we really have to go and find loads of Bible quotes that encourage the slaughtering of non-believers and the stoning of sinners to show you that out of context and in todays world, those quotes are a useless and pathetic argument.

Actually, all of those Old Testament punishments were overturned with the New Testament and the Jews, who don't believe in the New Testament have not stoned anyone to death for almost 1500 years.

The fact is that good muslims are still killing the infidel whenever they can and are escalating the war according to their religion.

Unfortunately the verses I qouted are very much in context in todays world. They are being used to this very day to encite this world wide jihad we find ourselves in today.
MARK

Unfortunately the verses I qouted are very much in context in todays world. They are being used to this very day to encite this world wide jihad we find ourselves in today.
MARK

This is something that I simply don't see how islam's apologists can ignore. I mean, if jews and christians were stoning adulterers, then an argument could be made, but such isn't the case. Islam on the other hand, is living and killing by their book today, right now.

One also wonders how tolerant these apologists would be if christians and jews were using the bible to justify random killing of anyone who didn't agree with them.

MARK

Yes - because the extremists of Islam take it out of context as much as you do.

Notice - "extremist." Not "moderate." Most Muslims do not participate in the violent activities described in the Qu'ran because they interpret those things in a different way than the extremists do.

Yes - because the extremists of Islam take it out of context as much as you do.

Notice - "extremist." Not "moderate." Most Muslims do not participate in the violent activities described in the Qu'ran because they interpret those things in a different way than the extremists do.

And they also don't publicly object because they would identify themselves as infidels and become targets of the good muslims. The qur'an writes a specific prescription for muslims who turn from the will of allah and the will of allah is that all infidels be killed until only allah is worshipped.

Werbung:
And they also don't publicly object because they would identify themselves as infidels and become targets of the good muslims. The qur'an writes a specific prescription for muslims who turn from the will of allah and the will of allah is that all infidels be killed until only allah is worshipped.

Or they don't publicly object because there is no need for them to. Jihad, to them, is an inner struggle against evil that would permeate their souls. So long as they're not letting evil in (excess and all that other stuff we do so well here in America) they're perfectly good Muslims. So what if their brother Muslims are off killing infidels? It doesn't matter to them.

Back