ISLAM is EVIL !

Once again. In this country pedophilia, supplying materials to pedophiles, or protecting a pedophile will get you locked away for a very long time. Which muslim countrys have made terrorist (jihad) activities illegal?

Unless you're the Catholic church, in regards to pedophilia.

Also, I believe you'll find that in the muslim countries if they catch someone who commits an act of terror on their soil against them there will be swift punishment and retribution.

Werbung:
You wont accpet my websites, and 1 million people rallying against radical Islam in Turkey because you've lost.

"Radical Islam"???? They are protesting against the AK party. The ruling party in turkish parliament. They are considered a MODERATE Islamic party and they are protesting them because they dont want an Islamic government applying the Shariah as law, like the Islamic doctrine says they are supposed to have. MARK

Wrong.

Name JUST ONE Muslim country where Terrorist Activities are Legal.

How about two. The governments of both iran and syria support hamas monetarily. Are you going to deny that hamas is a terrorist organization? Or maybe you are going to suggest that the money that hamas gets from iran and syria goes into a separate account from their money that is earmarked for terrorist activities

Also, I believe you'll find that in the muslim countries if they catch someone who commits an act of terror on their soil against them there will be swift punishment and retribution.

And in some muslim countries if they are caught commiting acts of terrorism against the evil western infidels, they receive praise and adulation. MARK

Unless you're the Catholic church, in regards to pedophilia.

You mean against muslims, or against infidels living within the borders?

How about two. The governments of both iran and syria support hamas monetarily. Are you going to deny that hamas is a terrorist organization? Or maybe you are going to suggest that the money that hamas gets from iran and syria goes into a separate account from their money that is earmarked for terrorist activities

Hamas isn't a terrorist organization. Are you trying to say that it is? Why?

Furthermore, both Iran and Syria have laws against terrorism. It is illegal for terrorists to blow up buildings in Iran for example.

Furthermore, both Iran and Syria have laws against terrorism. It is illegal for terrorists to blow up buildings in Iran for example.

From the Department of State counterterrorism page. A partial list of terrorist organizations:

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Aum Shinriykyo
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group, IG)
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
Hizballah (Party of God)
Japanese Red Army (JRA)
al-Jihad
Kach
Kahane Chai

And you seem to find wikipedia credible, here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

They are what they are. Should I provide other muslim governments that support other terrorist organizations? How obtuse can you possibly be to even argue such a rediculous point?

Is it illegal for terrorists to kill infidels?

From the Department of State counterterrorism page. A partial list of terrorist organizations:

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Aum Shinriykyo
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group, IG)
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
Hizballah (Party of God)
Japanese Red Army (JRA)
al-Jihad
Kach
Kahane Chai

And you seem to find wikipedia credible, here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

They are what they are. Should I provide other muslim governments that support other terrorist organizations? How obtuse can you possibly be to even argue such a rediculous point?

That doesnt explain why. I don't accept the American list of terrorist Organizations. And you wouldn't either if you were actually educated on whats going on in the region.

Werbung:
PaleRider, did you know that the United States funds and supports the Iraqi Kurds, who actively conduct terrorist operations into Turkey. Does that mean the US supports terrorism as well?

Turkey is one of our biggest Allies in the region.

Supposedly we are even funding the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, and they're kissing cousins with the big Al Q.

Back