Israel’s and diaspora’s beloved obama

Jeugenen

The notorious slanderous Hitler-baiting, anti-semite-baiting, racist-baiting, extremist-baiting, and Muslim-baiting of Obama by the desperate Judeofascist Land Robbers and their supporting American Diaspora is stopping.
The historically predictable opportunistic ingratiation with Obama is starting, with that magic word, “sorry”. Having failed to politically defeat him; their strategy is now to gain favorable control over his economic and military decisions, by virtue of their special cunning. The horror that they shall next discover is that Obama, unlike Clinton and Bush, is their master instead of their ******.

Werbung:
Very colourful language Jeugenen! The filter got the last word but I have a suspicion that it was the 'n' word. If so it would have been appropriate IMO.

I'm not a black but blacks understand that the word can be used if it's not in a negative way which is only meant to promote racism.

The notorious slanderous Hitler-baiting, anti-semite-baiting, racist-baiting, extremist-baiting, and Muslim-baiting of Obama by the desperate Judeofascist Land Robbers and their supporting American Diaspora is stopping.
The historically predictable opportunistic ingratiation with Obama is starting, with that magic word, “sorry”. Having failed to politically defeat him; their strategy is now to gain favorable control over his economic and military decisions, by virtue of their special cunning. The horror that they shall next discover is that Obama, unlike Clinton and Bush, is their master instead of their ******.

Another quote from the Palestinian Times I take it? Your contempt for Israel is pathetic. The UN created it, many Arab states refused to recognize it, and then lost a series of wars over it. You are only part of the problem.

Another quote from the Palestinian Times I take it? Your contempt for Israel is pathetic. The UN created it, many Arab states refused to recognize it, and then lost a series of wars over it. You are only part of the problem.

I agree... BTW Rob, have you ever seen this guy post something that wasn't copied and pasted? I don't think I've ever seen him actually have a discussion with ANYBODY on the forum.

I agree... BTW Rob, have you ever seen this guy post something that wasn't copied and pasted? I don't think I've ever seen him actually have a discussion with ANYBODY on the forum.

I have not seen it either, nothing but copying and pasting from this ridiculous source.

Actually, I think he translates it then posts this garbage in English - cuz I haven't been able to locate a "Source", just other postings on other forums sights and blogs.

Werbung:
Actually, I think he translates it then posts this garbage in English - cuz I haven't been able to locate a "Source", just other postings on other forums sights and blogs.

Appears my "Palestinian Times" guess was not to far off lol

Back