It will take decades to fill after Biden sold it off to buy votes

Gee was the price of gasoline a national emergency Mr. Retardo or was it hurting Joe in the polls to where his butt hurt was more important

it was an emergency for poor people.

times have changed. the stockpile was from the 70s when it made a lot more sense. Now we don't need it as much because, you now, we produce so much oil, moron.

god you're stupid.

Werbung:

times have changed. the stockpile was from the 70s when it made a lot more sense. Now we don't need it as much because, you now, we produce so much oil, moron.

god you're stupid.
No it was not no more then inflation is.
It was totally done for political reasons .gas is still expensive.You should take over the press job your a liar just like her and joe

god you're stupid.
Are you aware that the words you use to insult others bounce off of them and stick to you? Now, we have your number pretty well established.

Global warming is real but its also mainly natural as the earth has cycles caused by the orbit and variations in the suns output and variations in the sea and weather currents and the earths tilt.
Yes humans have affected the issue no doubt . but our ability to change it back is delusional at best . We would have to build special atmosphere treatment plants reduce the population by at least 2 or 3 billion And develops some major energy sources or energy storage .
We simply do not have enough world corporation and mony and will to do t i
I'm afraid your conclusion is correct, but it's not so much money as it is will and cooperation. No one country can solve the problem. It will take international cooperation. I think we're in for more floods, droughts, heat waves, and severe storms.

No it was not no more then inflation is.
It was totally done for political reasons .gas is still expensive.You should take over the press job your a liar just like her and joe
The high inflation was an emergency for poor people
Now you are getting it

And gas is nowhere near as expensive as it was it is backdoor to more typical levels

Now you are getting it

And gas is nowhere near as expensive as it was it is backdoor to more typical levels
Stop making excuses for Biden destroying America he sold off our emergency oil reserve sent so much eqt to Ukraine and left in Afghanistan and has failed to replace it.
He sells out America every change he gets like will flooding America with illegals

Now you are getting it

Stop making excuses for Biden destroying America he sold off our emergency oil reserve sent so much eqt to Ukraine and left in Afghanistan and has failed to replace it.
He sells out America every change he gets like will flooding America wit
I'm afraid your conclusion is correct, but it's not so much money as it is will and cooperation. No one country can solve the problem. It will take international cooperation. I think we're in for more floods, droughts, heat waves, and severe storms.
I think money has a a lot to do with it. Much of the world want America to pay for it like democrats want.
The cost to develope truly clean energy that is renewable is astronomical .And really is not in existence with present technology's.

Floods droughts heat waves and storms have been a issues for generations the great dust bowel is a fine example.

sorry I had to cut our conversation short due to picking up a family member at the hospital getting a iron infusion . I wqs in the lot waiting .

I mention cost because it would be enormous just to provide solar for our homes 100 percent would be enormous We have 142 million homes at a cost of 60 g with would cover panels instillation and 4 or 5 of musk's telsa storage battery . your talking well over 8 trillion . Now I just talking about homes not power for stores cares hospitals and auto plants etc the actual cost would be enormous . Remember were not talking solar back up were talking 100 percent solar and I low balled that number while it might be cheaper in Florida it would be much more in say NYC or Chicago as Florida has sun about every day enough to charge solar battery's for night up the cost could be much more in other parts of the nation . The cost to America would run closer to 25 trillion to 40 trillion as I have now clue how you could convert a steel mill to 100 percent solar and still be fast enough to produce steel.
We simply do not have the affordable technology for it yet. I have High hopes for for room tempura fusion with water , That might do the trick and make power cheaper and cleaner for us all but solar is not the answer yet . The cost for the entire world to convert to clean energy as we stand now is astronomical considering our worlds power need . And you are 100 percent right there is not enough corporation .

Fauci used US money to fund the deadly research and then denied he did that for obvious reasons.

No. He used money which Congress approved many years ago. Other republican POTUS approved the expenditure.
Show the evidence where he denied obeying instructions from the government.
What was the obvious reasons you speak of?
Be specific instead of conspiracies.
Fauci lied to Congress and should be in jail.

View attachment 5611

Trump shut down travel from China because of covid while Democrats mocked and laughed him to scorn for declaring the China virus a deadly threat.

If course he did and every modern western society did that. Trump never even wanted to because he loves China and it's dictator.
"I have it all under control". I hope his very words live in your empty head forever.

I don't recall democrats laughing etc over the proper thing to do. The first country to block was north Korea.

Pelosi, however, visited Chinatown afterward in order to mock Trump's assessment of the deadly China virus.

View attachment 5612
She did not mock Trump's assessment of the virus and knew full well it's severity.
The irony of his assessment is laughable when he failed to recognise the severity of it and that dumb arse ignorance is in video if you bother to check. He failed to act quickly enough and wasn't proven to be incorrect by that ignorant decision. His failure to act immediately killed thousands of people including the godbotherers who didn't get divine intervention.
There smart arse. Get out if that because I have proof of that.

No. He used money which Congress approved many years ago. Other republican POTUS approved the expenditure.
Show the evidence where he denied obeying instructions from the government.
What was the obvious reasons you speak of?
Be specific instead of conspiracies.

If course he did and every modern western society did that. Trump never even wanted to because he loves China and it's dictator.
"I have it all under control". I hope his very words live in your empty head forever.

I don't recall democrats laughing etc over the proper thing to do. The first country to block was north Korea.

She did not mock Trump's assessment of the virus and knew full well it's severity.
The irony of his assessment is laughable when he failed to recognise the severity of it and that dumb arse ignorance is in video if you bother to check. He failed to act quickly enough and wasn't proven to be incorrect by that ignorant decision. His failure to act immediately killed thousands of people including the godbotherers who didn't get divine intervention.
There smart arse. Get out if that because I have proof of that.
lol trump loved china lol what a crock . He was warning us about china big time and unlike the bidens they dint pay out millions including whores and diamond the Biden family got .And Biden will not even question the Chinese about it hes sucking up so much. Cover up in process

Werbung:
so says you. it was for poor people.
Why should poor people thank Biden for effecting a 5 cent price drop in the cost of gasoline after jacking the price up in the first place more than 30 times that amount?
Who would believe NOAA or NASA or CERN over a cartoon? Clearly, the weather anomalies we're seeing now couldn't possibly be any problem for mankind
If climate change alarmists had not lied and got caught manipulating data then fewer Americans would likely question their understanding, conclusions, and motives. But, more than that, leading global warming enthusiasts have openly admitting they take the climate change assumptions and conclusions with a grain of salt because their motives in supporting climate change is using the issue to effect major changes in national finances and societal philosophies and values.

The U.N.'s Global Warming War On Capitalism: An Important History Lesson (forbes.com)

While there can be no doubt that manufactured climate crisis drives multi-billion dollar science and EPA energy regulatory industries, the U.N. has far more ambitious goals. As Christine Stewart, then Canadian Minister of the Environment, speaking before editors and reporters of the Calgary Herald in 1998, said, “No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…climate change [provides] the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.”

Back