Joe lying Bden and the lost lug nut claim china is not a communist nation

the annoying thing

Which countries have a communist government?
  • At one time about one-third of the world's population lived under communist governments, most notably in the republics of the Soviet Union. Today communism is the official form of government in only five countries: China, North Korea, Laos, Cuba, and Vietnam. However, none of these meet the true definition of communism.

Seems most of the world sees China as a communist nation except Joe the idiot Biden our own demented Stalin and the lost lug nut

Werbung:

Which countries have a communist government?
  • At one time about one-third of the world's population lived under communist governments, most notably in the republics of the Soviet Union. Today communism is the official form of government in only five countries: China, North Korea, Laos, Cuba, and Vietnam. However, none of these meet the true definition of communism.

Seems most of the world sees China as a communist nation except Joe the idiot Biden our own demented Stalin and the lost lug nut
1700933513528.png

So stock markets are communistic?

Yes or no
I don't think so. I also don't think stock markets are racist, and I don't think stock markets in China should make American businesspeople overlook the millions of slaves currently being brutalized by the fascist CCP Communist dictators.

I don't think so. I also don't think stock markets are racist, and I don't think stock markets in China should make American businesspeople overlook the millions of slaves currently being brutalized by the fascist CCP Communist dictators.
So they aren't communist so China is not communist or it wouldn't have one

China is a complete communist nation. The ruling government is communist
Your picking a grain of sand and calling it a astroid lug nut.
Complete with a capitalistic stock market? Lol
The stock market is a grain of sand? No, duh, it's a fundamental aspect of capitalism
Economic moron

But clearly saying it isn't communist is at most a difference of opinion and not a lie since their economy is mixed not communist
Since it includes private ownership and a capitalistic stock market

But clearly saying it isn't communist is at most a difference of opinion and not a lie since their economy is mixed not communist
Since it includes private ownership and a capitalistic stock market
China enslaves millions but has a stock market. Let's just call that what it is, a barbarous rogue nation. The people are not necessarily barbarous rogues, but their brutal fascist dictators are.

China enslaves millions but has a stock market. Let's just call that what it is, a barbarous rogue nation. The people are not necessarily barbarous rogues, but their brutal fascist dictators are.
You seem to want to keep arguing an aspect that people don't disagree on
You just must admire your postings a lot to waste bandwidth like that
No wonder you like a fellow egotistic, trump

Werbung:
Back