John McSame

Popeye

This is the percentage of the time McCain has voted with Bush, during the Bush presidency. In other words, how often he voted in line with the President’s position:

2008-100%

2007-95%

2006-89%

2005-77%

2004-92%

2003-91%

2002-90%

2001-91%

As you can see, outside of 2005, he's pretty much been a good little soldier and aligned himself with Bush. Troubling as well is the way, over the last 2 years, he has averaged voting with Bush 97.5% of the time.

Looking at those percentages, it becomes obvious that the only change McCain will bring to the WH is when he puts on another pair of Depends.

http://www.progressivemediausa.org/2008/05/27/john-mcsame/

Werbung:
It's no big secret what happened to old John McCain. He did used to go outside of the box and challenge things he knew were wrong inside his own Party. So in 2000 the Republicans left him hanging with little to no respect or support.

That's when everything changed and John McCain became Darth McSame (I think I remember seeing something very much like this in Star Wars:)).

Well anyway Darth Cheney grabbed hold of old John McCain and proclaimed... shh shh, shh shh, John... join the dark side. It's your only hope. You are old & dieing, shh shh, but we can make you immortal!

Problem is you can act as immortal as you want but that doesn't change the fact your still representing the dark side and there's a Jedi Obama out there to protect the people from you and your now totally Empire ways!

It's no big secret what happened to old John McCain. He did used to go outside of the box and challenge things he knew were wrong inside his own Party. So in 2000 the Republicans left him hanging with little to no respect or support.

That's when everything changed and John McCain became Darth McSame (I think I remember seeing something very much like this in Star Wars:)).

Well anyway Darth Cheney grabbed hold of old John McCain and proclaimed... shh shh, shh shh, John... join the dark side. It's your only hope. You are old & dieing, shh shh, but we can make you immortal!

Problem is you can act as immortal as you want but that doesn't change the fact your still representing the dark side and there's a Jedi Obama out there to protect the people from you and your now totally Empire ways!

Notice how McCain has gone from supporting Bush 77% of the time in 2005 to 95% in 2007 and 100% so far in 2008. This goes hand in hand with his flip flops on virtually every major issue. It couldn't have anything to do with his decision to run for president now could it?

McCain has tried to market himself as a maverick, a change from the discredited policies of Bush. Actually though, a closer look reveals a man who has kowtowed to Bush and the RW of the party, all in the name of political expediency.

One of the reasons they're close is because they're both semilibs. :D

- Both have adopted the ecofascist AGW theology.

- Both support amnesty for the illegal aliens.

- Both support huge federal interference in education

The reason they are like each other is because both are like libs. ;)

One of the reasons they're close is because they're both semilibs. :D

- Both have adopted the ecofascist AGW theology.

- Both support amnesty for the illegal aliens.

- Both support huge federal interference in education

The reason they are like each other is because both are like libs. ;)

I know, isnt funny how it comes full circle though really. Because the 2008 election will turn out to be a Bush referendum ultimately. I wish he wouldnt have. But McCain has made a major shift right. Shooting himself in the foot.

I know, isnt funny how it comes full circle though really. Because the 2008 election will turn out to be a Bush referendum ultimately. I wish he wouldnt have. But McCain has made a major shift right. Shooting himself in the foot.

So true but that's the problem with a radical Right base. McCain knew he had zero change in the Republican primary if he ran against Bush incumbent policy.

So he sold his soul and got the nomination... now what? The vast majority of the country wants us out of Iraq now... wants healthcare reform... does not want to see Roe overturned... the list goes on & on.

It's not a good position to be in for a McSame.

"Unfortunately", there simply aren't enough RINOs in the US to elect a RINO republican.

Werbung:
Back