Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

Democrats cooked up the fake J6 'sedition' show in order to stop Congress from examining credible evidence of voting fraud.

lol. trump caused the j6 riot, moron. and red states and republican judges looked for this "evidence" and couldn't find it.

why is that, moron?

Werbung:
how common is it, moron? prove its "on the rise", ,moron.

ONE example proves nothing,,moron.

except that you are a moron :)
I am not aware of any deadly violence committed by school moms or Christians in the US but I am aware of high numbers of deaths and injuries caused by violent criminals with no apparent devotion to God or allegiance to Constitutional law and order.

I am not aware of any deadly violence committed by school moms or Christians in the US but I am aware of high numbers of deaths and injuries caused by violent criminals with no apparent devotion to God or allegiance to Constitutional law and order.

i am not aware you have provided actual credible proof of your clain. lol

i keep asking you to prove YOUR OWN CLAIM, moron. duh

prove christians commit less crimes, as YOU CLAIMED. duh
NO. I claim Christians rarely murder anyone while godless thugs are murdering people every day. If you wish to claim I am wrong all you have to do is prove it.

NO. I claim Christians rarely murder anyone while godless thugs are murdering people every day. If you wish to claim I am wrong all you have to do is prove it.

no, moron, YOU made the claim, YOU need to prove it. duh.

god you're stupid :)

Werbung:
How arrogant of you to suggest you know the religion of everyone?
I can see the millions killed needlessly by devotion to your hideous god. The old testament is full of it.

Back