Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

Werbung:
How arrogant of you to suggest you know the religion of everyone?
I can see the millions killed needlessly by devotion to your hideous god. The old testament is full of it.
Really? You can prove millions are killed in America by Christians? Does that mean you claim to know the religion of everyone?

Really? You can prove millions are killed in America by Christians? Does that mean you claim to know the religion of everyone?
Clearly you haven't read the old testament. Here's a tip boy. Know your enemy.
I never said the USA but that's typical of Americans to think there is nothing outside USA.

You are the one who referred to them as ungodly. Read your post. You're intelligence hasn't improved in your absence. Perhaps it should be permanent next time.

Clearly you haven't read the old testament. Here's a tip boy. Know your enemy.
I never said the USA but that's typical of Americans to think there is nothing outside USA.

You are the one who referred to them as ungodly. Read your post. You're intelligence hasn't improved in your absence. Perhaps it should be permanent next time.
Your claim that Christians murder more Americans than godless thugs is based on body counts from thousands of years ago?

What's your view of the banning of the abortion pill by republican godbotherers?
Any thoughts on the two blackfellas who were expelled from govt office by racist officials?
Give us gods spin on it.

What's your view of the banning of the abortion pill by republican godbotherers?
Any thoughts on the two blackfellas who were expelled from govt office by racist officials?
Give us gods spin on it.
I see no connection between abortion pills and domestic terrorism.

Werbung:
Back