Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

You are trying to justify slandering modern Christians by using Old Testament examples of Jews? That is nonsense.
The old testament is part of your precious Bible. You can't deny that because you don't like the embarrassment from your filthy god. Cherry picking won't cut it with me.

Christianity is the most violent religion in history and old testament proves it.

I'll slander until I'm dead but you cannot deny or defend it. You have never read it and to not acknowledge it's violence proves it.

You're a beginner at religious debating and that's not nonsense.

Werbung:
The old testament is part of your precious Bible. You can't deny that because you don't like the embarrassment from your filthy god. Cherry picking won't cut it with me.

Christianity is the most violent religion in history and old testament proves it.

I'll slander until I'm dead but you cannot deny or defend it. You have never read it and to not acknowledge it's violence proves it.

Really stupid people claim modern Christians are terrorists because Jews killed their enemies in battle 3,000 years ago.

still no proof from that cowardly lying moron, mark francis. lol.

typical right wing moron :)

Really stupid people claim modern Christians are terrorists because Jews killed their enemies in battle 3,000 years ago.
Really stupid people start quoting the Bible yet have never read it.
How's those immaculate conceptions and miracles going mark?
Been to any water walking lately?

You're not even in the game son. Grow up.

Early Christianity is generally reckoned by church historians to begin with the ministry of Jesus ( c. 27–30) and end with the First Council of Nicaea (325). It is typically divided into two periods: the Apostolic Age ( c. 30–100, when the first apostles were still alive) and the Ante-Nicene Period ( c. 100–325).

It would appear you have your dates wrong by about 1000 years but who's checking these things. Not you.

The Christians, have been persecuted throughout history and even by Christians of there flock. That's why they call them sheep.

Notice how Boris said the old testament proved it. The most violent religion would be Islam by far

Notice how Boris said the old testament proved it. The most violent religion would be Islam by far
Notice how you wouldn't know because you've never read it either. You're both ignorant.

Islam was invented About 1400 years ago. Check the date if you like. Mark quoted 3000 years ago. Like him you're not up to speed but can't resist to have a poke without the facts. You're so easy to pick off like fish in a bowl. Both of you are frustrated to get at me yet every time you make a meal of it. Give up.

Notice how you wouldn't know because you've never read it either. You're both ignorant.

Islam was invented About 1400 years ago. Check the date if you like. Mark quoted 3000 years ago. Like him you're not up to speed but can't resist to have a poke without the facts. You're so easy to pick off like fish in a bowl. Both of you are frustrated to get at me yet every time you make a meal of it. Give up.
Age has nothing to do with violence you lug nut .
Now make up another lame excuse

Age has nothing to do with violence you lug nut .
Now make up another lame excuse
Idiot. He's quoting 3000 years ago. There was no Islam then.
That's not an excuse. It's a fact.
In your case age is relevant because your dementia has interfered with your reading. Try again

Idiot. He's quoting 3000 years ago. There was no Islam then.
That's not an excuse. It's a fact.
In your case age is relevant because your dementia has interfered with your reading. Try again
Violence has nothing to do with age lug nut . you said christians were the most violent religion fact is Islam is much more violent especially with no believers and thier own .
Calm down boris suck it up your wrong again get over it

Violence has nothing to do with age lug nut . you said christians were the most violent religion fact is Islam is much more violent especially with no believers and thier own .
Calm down boris suck it up your wrong again get over it
Stop stamping your feet like a kid. I have both of you on toast but only one realises it and it ain't you.

The only time you ever told the truth was before you cut your baby teeth. When they eventually came you been lying through them ever since.

Stop stamping your feet like a kid. I have both of you on toast but only one realises it and it ain't you.

The only time you ever told the truth was before you cut your baby teeth. When they eventually came you been lying through them ever since.
Lol you would know the truth if it looked like your dad . as your clueless who he is other then he had a shiny new nickel.

Werbung:
Lol you would know the truth if it looked like your dad . as your clueless who he is other then he had a shiny new nickel.
Without putting too finer point on it, but your point would be explained better if you didn't write the opposite to what you mean. Read your first sentence again.

Back