Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

Yes those democrats sure loved slavery. And the Klan. Thankfully we had Republicans opposing them every step of the way.
sure, democrats from 1860. things have changed, moron. republicans were the liberals then, now they are the conservatives. which is why hte south now votes republican.

i love morons who play the "democrats supported slavery" stupidity. update your calendar. it isn't 1860 anymore, moron :)

god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:
Lefties and God-dishonoring Americans shed the blood of thousands of white Americans trying to free the slaves.

nah, it was right wing conservatives fighting to keep slavery, moron.

conservatives are for keeping the status quo, moron...you know, keeping slavery.

god you morons are stupid. lol

Lol yes protect your radical murdering jihadist buddies like a good little liberal .

i'm sure you thought that made sense. lol

you claimed christianity was never more violent, i asked you to prove it.

once more you cowardly refused to.

because you're a cowardly lying moron :)

Lefties and God-dishonoring Americans shed the blood of thousands of white Americans trying to free the slaves.
Amen. There is no greater coward and scumbag than a democrat trying to white wash his own party's despicable history.

They elected a Klansman to the Senate until 2010. Robert Byrd, Grand Wizard and lifelong Democrat.

Amen. There is no greater coward and scumbag than a democrat trying to white wash his own party's despicable history.

They elected a Klansman to the Senate until 2010. Robert Byrd, Grand Wizard and lifelong Democrat.
lol. yu're so stupid.

i cheerfully admit southern racist conservatives were democrats in the 1860s.

now they are republicans. duh

or are you claiming the south is now liberal? are you that stupid? maybe you are :)

byrd btw was honored by the naacp on this death, because he changed. Like democrats, he showed the ability to move on from his racist past.

i love it when morons like you try to bring up him as if that proves something. lol.

god you're stupid :)

lol. yu're so stupid.

i cheerfully admit southern racist conservatives were democrats in the 1860s.

now they are republicans. duh

or are you claiming the south is now liberal? are you that stupid? maybe you are :)

byrd btw was honored by the naacp on this death, because he changed. Like democrats, he showed the ability to move on from his racist past.

i love it when morons like you try to bring up him as if that proves something. lol.

How convenient. Leftists and God-dishonoring Americans killed Christians in the Civil War over slavery and now the leftists and God-dishonoring Americans blame Christians for violent racism against blacks they have no evidence of.

How convenient. Leftists and God-dishonoring Americans killed Christians in the Civil War over slavery and now the leftists and God-dishonoring Americans blame Christians for violent racism against blacks they have no evidence of.

southern conservaitves did, they weren't "leftists' moron, they were right wing conservatives.
and they were christians fighting to keep their slaves, as i've proven. lol

god you're stupid lol

southern conservaitves did, they weren't "leftists' moron, they were right wing conservatives.
and they were christians fighting to keep their slaves, as i've proven. lol

god you're stupid lol
Really? Let's flesh this out. How many of those fighting to keep slavery were republicans? How many were God-honoring, people-loving Christians? How many were not Christians at all? How many hated blacks and dishonored God by doing so?

Really? Let's flesh this out. How many of those fighting to keep slavery were republicans? How many were God-honoring, people-loving Christians? How many were not Christians at all? How many hated blacks and dishonored God by doing so?

plenty of republicans hated blacks. lots of reacism everywhere in the country moron.

but it was CONSERVATIVES fighting to keep slaves, moron, not liberals. Right wing conservatives, moron duh.
you now..fighting to keep the status quo..which is what conservatives do. duh.

god you're stupid.

plenty of republicans hated blacks. lots of reacism everywhere in the country moron.

but it was CONSERVATIVES fighting to keep slaves, moron, not liberals. Right wing conservatives, moron duh.
you now..fighting to keep the status quo..which is what conservatives do. duh.

god you're stupid.
OK. Are you aware that the republican party was started by Americans opposed to slavery and that Lincoln was a republican who fought southern democrats to free the slaves? Are you just wanting to smear republicans because you do not like what history tells us about democrats?

OK. Are you aware that the republican party was started by Americans opposed to slavery and that Lincoln was a republican who fought southern democrats to free the slaves? Are you just wanting to smear republicans because you do not like what history tells us about democrats?

of course moron. in 1860 republicans were the social liberals who fought slavery. duh.
1860 moron. not 2023. duh.

things change moron. try to keep up. duh today southern conservatives are republicans. duh

of course moron. in 1860 republicans were the social liberals who fought slavery. duh.
1860 moron. not 2023. duh.

things change moron. try to keep up. duh today southern conservatives are republicans. duh

Your definitions of republicans and liberals are unusual. Nevertheless, Christians fought against slavery hundreds of years ago and Christians fight against racism of all types, shadows, cultures, and skin colors today.

Werbung:
Lefties claim Christians opposed slavery and racism until about 60 years ago and then they flipped. They want to believe the lie they fail to support with any meaningful evidence. Did a handful of Christians stop believing God and turn away to follow the devil? Probably. Did most democrats turn from their racism and start following God and loving blacks? I have seen no evidence of that.

Back