Leftist domestic terrorism is on the rise

sure, democrats from 1860. things have changed, moron. republicans were the liberals then, now they are the conservatives. which is why hte south now votes republican.

i love morons who play the "democrats supported slavery" stupidity. update your calendar. it isn't 1860 anymore, moron :)

god you're stupid. lol
God your stupid

Werbung:
Lefties claim Christians opposed slavery and racism until about 60 years ago and then they flipped. They want to believe the lie they fail to support with any meaningful evidence. Did a handful of Christians stop believing God and turn away to follow the devil? Probably. Did most democrats turn from their racism and start following God and loving blacks? I have seen no evidence of that.

what? lol. some christians opposed slavery, some didn't. duh. some christians were racists, some weren't. today, some christians are racists, some aren't. Same with republicans. same with democrats. you had racists in both, because in any large group of people. they aren't the same. duh

what "flipped" was how southern conservatives used to be democrats, and now are republicans. just look at voting records, moron. lol.
that's all the evidence you need. Support for the civil rights acts of the 1960s drove southern conservatives into the arms of the republicans. Blacks became a heavily democratic block. I'll let you decide which party appeals more to black hating racists. :)

god you're stupid.

Your definitions of republicans and liberals are unusual. Nevertheless, Christians fought against slavery hundreds of years ago and Christians fight against racism of all types, shadows, cultures, and skin colors today.

unusual? how so, moron?

you think conservative were FOR social change in 1860? lol. that's the opposite of what the word "conservative" means, moron. duh.

christians fought against slavery, and for slavery. duh. the civil war was fought by christians against each other. duh.
some christians were racists, and some were not.

“Every time I go onto Facebook I see these things: ‘Did you know the Democrats are the real racist party and did you know the Republicans freed the slaves?’” Noah joked. “A lot of people like to skip over the fact that when it comes to race relations, historically, Republicans and Democrats switched positions.”

In their fourth debate, at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and Black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed Black people having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites.

republicans were racists too.

what? lol. some christians opposed slavery, some didn't. duh. some christians were racists, some weren't. today, some christians are racists, some aren't. Same with republicans. same with democrats. you had racists in both, because in any large group of people. they aren't the same. duh

what "flipped" was how southern conservatives used to be democrats, and now are republicans. just look at voting records, moron. lol.
that's all the evidence you need. Support for the civil rights acts of the 1960s drove southern conservatives into the arms of the republicans. Blacks became a heavily democratic block. I'll let you decide which party appeals more to black hating racists. :)

god you're stupid.
You are right. There is evidence that one political party caters to white and cop hating racists.

unusual? how so, moron?

you think conservative were FOR social change in 1860? lol. that's the opposite of what the word "conservative" means, moron. duh.

christians fought against slavery, and for slavery. duh. the civil war was fought by christians against each other. duh.
some christians were racists, and some were not.

“Every time I go onto Facebook I see these things: ‘Did you know the Democrats are the real racist party and did you know the Republicans freed the slaves?’” Noah joked. “A lot of people like to skip over the fact that when it comes to race relations, historically, Republicans and Democrats switched positions.”

In their fourth debate, at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and Black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed Black people having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites.

republicans were racists too.
I have no idea what you think makes a conservative but I can assure you that God-honoring Christians have always loved and cared for blacks and other people of all races.

I have no idea what you think makes a conservative but I can assure you that God-honoring Christians have always loved and cared for blacks and other people of all races.

you can "assure" me all you want but you're wrong. well, unless by "cared for" you mean as slaves. duh.

a conservative is someone who resists change, moron. duh.
like..you know..getting rid of slavery. duh

god you're stupid :)

you can "assure" me all you want but you're wrong. well, unless by "cared for" you mean as slaves. duh.

a conservative is someone who resists change, moron. duh.
like..you know..getting rid of slavery. duh

god you're stupid :)
God-honoring Christians are not racists and have not fought in politics or in wars to preserve slavery in the US.

God-honoring Christians are not racists and have not fought in politics or in wars to preserve slavery in the US.

of course people attending christian churches and claiming to be christians have. many. since forever.

now if you are defining "god honoring chrisitans" as people who don't sin, well, then, maybe you're right. lol
that would be the "no true scotsman" fallacy. feel free to look it up and educate yourself, moron :)

of course people attending christian churches and claiming to be christians have. many. since forever.

now if you are defining "god honoring chrisitans" as people who don't sin, well, then, maybe you're right. lol
that would be the "no true scotsman" fallacy. feel free to look it up and educate yourself, moron :)
God-honoring Christians who believe God and prove it by their thoughts and deeds.

Werbung:
Those Christians who supported slavery were not God-honoring Christians.

according to YOU. duh. they thought they were. millions more did too.

did god put you in charge of sayng who is and who isn't? duh.

what an arrogant person you are :)

Back