Let's All Predict the Outcome on November 6th

Oh, so it is the MONEY that you're interested in?
And all this time I thought you despised people who expected to be taken care off!

Nice opening on your true motivations!

Well it is "Attack Mr. Tremain Day".
Oh my, I just don't know where to begin.
This sort of challenge just brings out the best in me.
Stay tuned.

Werbung:
Oh, so it is the MONEY that you're interested in?
And all this time I thought you despised people who expected to be taken care off!

Nice opening on your true motivations!

No--actually--he loves his college and wanted to share his good fortune by building them a stadium, he loves football and wanted to give them the best to develop their program.

I guess that can't compare with blowing other people's confiscated earnings on Acorn 10-Pounder-Block-Cheese-Fests, to buy more democrat votes and keep people in the chains of subjugation loosely called "the democrat party".

Well it is "Attack Mr. Tremain Day".
Oh my, I just don't know where to begin.
This sort of challenge just brings out the best in me.
Stay tuned.

No, dear, I am not attacking you personally. You just happen to be on, and to have made the "generic" idiot comments that are typical to the extreme right who control this forum.

I have no more interest in "attacking you" than I do in this forum, really. YOU as a person, are a moot point for me. You do not exist, except as a member of a group of radicals who have their head so far up their asses that I find them ridiculous.

No, NO ONE knows how the election will end up on Nov. 6th. But we already know that the "dream" of the tea party is gone. That no matter who wins this election, they will NOT win a President that will cater to their idiotic idea of bringing America back 50 years!

So. . .although I would still prefer for President Obama to win, because at least he is honest and he STANDS for something, I think it would be fine if Romney wins. . .because you guys deserve what you will get: a NOBODY President, who is afraid of speaking up about his REAL policies, and will just be a straw man for special interest. . . .and since ONE THING he will want more than anything else is to be a two terms president, and since he is not stupid (he may have no integrity, and no backbone, but he is not stupid), he already KNOWS that he will have to give in to the Democrats to have even a little chance to be re-elected in 2016. . .so IF HE GETS ELECTED, he will move even further Left than he has done since he won the primaries.

So. . .no matter how you want to look at it. .. your bunch of delusional losers LOSE!

Well, you and your little friends have been telling me that Romney would win in a LANDSLIDE for month!

And, if he wins, it is because he had to abandon 95% of what the extreme Right wanted him to do . . .what he had been forced by the Extreme Right and the tea party to run on. . . .

The ONLY WAY he pulled ahead is when he started to abandon all the crazyness of the extreme Right and flipped flopped on most issues. . .including adopting ALL of President Obama's foreign policies stands!

So. . .even if Romney win by a very narrow margin, all you'll get is a center right President, not far removed from where President Obama is. . .except that he is not BLACK and he is NOT HONEST!

No matter what happens on Tuesday, whether Romney wins or loses, THE EXTREME RIGHT HAS LOST!

Racism--the last refuge of the democrats,
It's getting pretty old and hackneyed.
And--a democrat talking about "honesty"--I laughed so violently--I had to call the paramedics!

No, dear, I am not attacking you personally. You just happen to be on, and to have made the "generic" idiot comments that are typical to the extreme right who control this forum.

I have no more interest in "attacking you" than I do in this forum, really. YOU as a person, are a moot point for me. You do not exist, except as a member of a group of radicals who have their head so far up their asses that I find them ridiculous.

No, NO ONE knows how the election will end up on Nov. 6th. But we already know that the "dream" of the tea party is gone. That no matter who wins this election, they will NOT win a President that will cater to their idiotic idea of bringing America back 50 years!

So. . .although I would still prefer for President Obama to win, because at least he is honest and he STANDS for something, I think it would be fine if Romney wins. . .because you guys deserve what you will get: a NOBODY President, who is afraid of speaking up about his REAL policies, and will just be a straw man for special interest. . . .and since ONE THING he will want more than anything else is to be a two terms president, and since he is not stupid (he may have no integrity, and no backbone, but he is not stupid), he already KNOWS that he will have to give in to the Democrats to have even a little chance to be re-elected in 2016. . .so IF HE GETS ELECTED, he will move even further Left than he has done since he won the primaries.

So. . .no matter how you want to look at it. .. your bunch of delusional losers LOSE!

THIS--^^^^^^^^
is the most classic example of democrat desperation I have seen in a great many years.

A case study.

Read it carefully--several times, if you must, to absorb what the democrat party is today.

I could not have laid out a more precise and complete condemnation of this liberal insanity in power than is depicted here.
Breath-taking, in it's intensity and hysteria.

BTW--Presidents are re-elected when they are liked by the voters.
If the voters want more insanity--then vote for Obama and bankrupt and disarm the nation.

BTW#2--idiots have an IQ of under 25 by definition. I come in better than that.
Usually democrat talking points memos suggest the use of "moron"--coming in at ~75.

#1. How do you know she's a republican and not a democrat plant?
#2. How do you know she's not telling the truth about not voting before?

The coming days will bring to us all--the Absolute Crowning Apex of the Art of Propaganda by the Axelrod Machine.

#1. How do you know she's a republican and not a democrat plant?
#2. How do you know she's not telling the truth about not voting before?

Why don't you read the full article. . .and the ones that appeared yesterday?

Trying to spin will not work!
This happened LAST MONDAY! If it had not been REAL, it would have been debunked by now. . .
Enjoy!

THIS--^^^^^^^^
is the most classic example of democrat desperation I have seen in a great many years.

A case study.

Read it carefully--several times, if you must, to absorb what the democrat party is today.

I could not have laid out a more precise and complete condemnation of this liberal insanity in power than is depicted here.
Breath-taking, in it's intensity and hysteria.

BTW--Presidents are re-elected when they are liked by the voters.
If the voters want more insanity--then vote for Obama and bankrupt and disarm the nation.

BTW#2--idiots have an IQ of under 25 by definition. I come in better than that.
Usually democrat talking points memos suggest the use of "moron"--coming in at ~75.

So glad you enjoyed it!

The truth is hard to hear sometime! LOL!

By the way, the official IQ for people with mental disabilities is 70, not 25, not 75.

I guess your IQ might be somewhere around 95?

Enjoy it. . .it may be higher than some in this forum!

This happened LAST MONDAY! If it had not been REAL, it would have been debunked by now. . .
Enjoy!

Do you have any commensurate articles regarding democrats--or--would that be simply inconceivable?

Enjoy!

You want me to read the Las Vegas Sun and accept it as truth?

Honestly, I am not going to have the slightest feeling of joy on Wed. morning no matter what happens .... Romney looks like he could be a "Dancing Minstrel" too.. except he probably can't dance:rolleyes:.

Romney may well be--a good manager. And a Patriot.

Obama is a radical racial agitator--he has no other skills whatsoever.
His history is a murky miasmic mystery of being promoted for no reason other than talking "white". If a teleprompter is present.
Ask Harry Reid!
He still has no known history for the last thirty years.

Romney will bring a sense of cohesion to the country--unlike the divisiveness which is the Hallmark of the Left--and Obama.

Little friends ?

Romney took his major step after the American people were permitted to see he and Obama square off in the "debates". Without the media's protection he showed himself as he truly is and the non-partisan public walked away from him.

Werbung:
Back