Let's not do what is best for the country.

no I think it made my point clear...Put up or shut up...The Republicans never put up, so they should pick the other now

I'm not a republican and I've never held office.

You offered nothing but flippant sarcasm to my reply about PLC1's proposal.

Now did you have anything constructive to add to the conversation or is your role limited to pointing fingers and making flippant sarcastic remarks?

Werbung:
I'm not a republican and I've never held office.

You offered nothing but flippant sarcasm to my reply about PLC1's proposal.

Now did you have anything constructive to add to the conversation or is your role limited to pointing fingers and making flippant sarcastic remarks?
the day I see the Right, from any part of it, actuly put out a real idea for Health care that covers at least most Americans and lowers cost...fine...but I have yet to see that day

the day I see the Right, from any part of it, actuly put out a real idea for Health care that covers at least most Americans and lowers cost...fine...but I have yet to see that day

So what you want is the policies of the Right to be completely indistinguishable from those of the Left... then you will accept their ideas as reasonable.

Werbung:
The day I see the dems plan lower costs I'll quit complaining about it.
The day I see the dems plan debated the proper way it should be, due to the amount of money involved, I'll quite complaining.
The day I see the dems take out the business mandate and individual mandate I'll quite complaining.
The day I see the dems plan not cover abortions I'll quit complaining
The day I see the dems plan go after the trial lawyers that line their pockets, I'll quit complaining
The day I see the unions not get their pensions bailed out in this plan, I'll quit complaing

Getting the point.
This bill is not about health care or insurance. It's about control and paybacks to campaign contributors.

It's funny how stupid the dems are for buying into the farse Obama and the left feeds
them.

Back