Liberals.. Help me uderstand, who this man is.

cashmcall

Obama, the man with two biographies. The one he presents to the public and within his books, and the real man- the enigma.

How do I know this? Because quite simply- his life and the piecemeal narrative he gives us- does not make any sense.

For five years, I have studied Obama. I have read his books, looked at every childhood picture I could find, read accounts. I am amazed at how difficult it is to place him anywhere at any given time- the lack of specific times and dates- in any of his books.

I know he left Indonesia sometime in late grade school. Pictures taken in Indonesia and Hawaii with his sister make it difficult but not impossible to at least take a general stab at how old he was when he landed back in the United States as Barry Soetoro. He looks much older than he claims to have been. (5th grade) I'm not even sure where Obama lived before college. With his grandmother I suppose- while attending Punahou school in Hawaii. His real mother, father, and grandparents are all dead. That doesn't make this fact finding any easier.

The truth begins to take shape only as you examine his sister Maya. She was born in Jakarta when Obama would have just turned 9. Read her "early life" in this wiki entry. Pay close attention to the second paragraph, one line. Barack's mother went back to Indonesia with Maya and left Barack behind? Is that what is implied? Maya was born an Indonesian but home schooled by her mother there? Does any of this make sense? Do you leave one kid behind and take another? Clearly Maya is an Indonesian. Was Barry? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Soetoro-Ng

Don't take issue with wiki. I have read this in other places.

Things get really murky about the time Obama's mother leaves Indonesia to go to Hawaii, drop Barry off (I guess with grandma) and then return with Maya to Indonesia. I don't understand that.

The more I read, the more puzzled I get. Pieces and years are missing and then all of a sudden, a high school prom picture shows up. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-prom-photos-resurface-1979-article-1.1352743

How could Obama afford to attend Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard with little or no money? He has no discernible income and he certainly didn't come from a wealthy family. Did he have any jobs? Not that I know of. Wealthy relatives, inheritances? Nope.

The problem I have with all of that of course- is that I went to school a few years earlier. School was expensive. There is little doubt that Obama would have required financial aid. Where are the records of grants, scholarships, student loans? Undisclosed, of course.

Unlike Obama, I had nothing to hide. I received grants, a student loan, borrowed money, and I worked. In Obama's case, a person who should have been vetted and scrutinized far more than I ever was, I am not sure anybody even bothered asking him how he financed that college career.

So either Obama was a fantastically good drug dealer, had financial help, or the world recognized how gifted he was and gave him a free pass. (I worked three part time jobs) How about ex-girlfriends in college? Was Obama a-sexual? How come nobody ever steps up to say, I dated Barack in college?I might have herd a little something about a girlfriend.

What of that 1981 passport Barack used to travel back to Indonesia? What happened to it? What's with the social security number assigned to Obama from Connecticut? He never lived there. What I am going to do here is clip a Snopes piece that purports to debunk the origins of Obama's social security number from a state he never lived in. In an all out effort to twist the truth, Snopes postulates that Barack's social security number was a clerical error! I'm not kidding. (Paragraph 7) When I was a kid, my number 262 was assigned to all Florida residents. They did not give me a regional Wyoming number by mistake nor did they say we assign numbers according to regions. That is complete bullshit. My brother who Is a cop, says numbers were assigned according to states- not regions. He was taught that as a matter of fact and he used that fact to solve a number of identity riddles amongst people he arrested and who were trying to hide their identity usually because they were wanted in the same state as their SSN was issued in. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

At no time, in literally hundreds of cases, did an individual living in Florida get a regionally generated number- let's say one normally assigned to Vermont. Not once did that ever happen to him or anyone he worked with in 25 years. So Snopes is full of crap.

Less than two years in the Illinois legislature and suddenly a man that most of us never heard of, Barack Obama, surfaces and becomes President??
The more I have looked at Obama's life the more confused I have become. Nothing makes sense. Again my brother as retired police officer with a quarter century on the job,said let me offer this. If I had discovered something as inexplicable and confusing as Obama's life while on the job, I damn sure knew that I was missing a number of facts. In an investigative sense, when people with hold routine facts about themselves, or fail to present innocent and harmless things about themselves, they do that because they are hiding something. They are hiding something because they know that the truth will bring them a boat load of trouble. It's as simple as that. Always.

Obama has single handedly polarized this country into two camps. The people who believe his bullshit and those of us who don't. Debating who this guy is becomes a zero sum game. It doesn't matter at this point. Well, unless you live in the middle east underneath the shadow of those drones or you are trying to get health insurance from one of these state sponsored exchanges come January.

Obama's skin tone is a non issue. Unfortunately, the left was reluctant to vet him because that might raise the specter of racism among their anointed appointee. I honestly think that's why Obama has gotten away with his half assed story. If some old white guy with Obama's history had run for President the media would have dumped him on his head. Look at the NSA kid, Edward Snowden. I knew more about Ed Snowden (where he went to school, his employers, his parents, and everything about his life) in two days than I do about our President. It's a fantastic comparison really. To see how well the media works when it is not compromised by the credentials of an Ed Snowden, and to see how poorly it works when it has a dog in the fight that it desperately wants to win. The media has always been for sale but never as cheaply as it is now.

Obama causes conflict because he is non transparent. He is deceptive. He punishes his enemies while smiling at them. He has chosen his side and by his very actions, he demands that you get on board with him. He is not a unifier or collaborator. He is that kind of guy who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He wants you to cooperate with him because he knows what he is doing and you do not. He believes that. He is forever the knowledgeable college professor and you are the lowly student. Everything is a teachable moment- because you are just too naive to understand anything. Obama cannot understand why anybody would question his credentials. Truth be told, it would genuinely puzzle him.

I can't wait until Obama's term is over. That will be our first opportunity to really find out who this guy is- without the interference of the media or the leftist minions. To actually figure out who this guy is without starting WWIII. Unlike Bush, I think Obama is going to entertain us for years to come. No matter who we elect, if I ever see a picture of Obama with a word cloud over his head that says, "Miss me yet?"

I will simply reflect, "Barack, if that is your real name, I hardly knew ye."

Werbung:
The facts surrounding Obama's obscure life are confusing. So much has been hidden or falsified. It's no wonder there is so much speculation. If he had been a Republican, you know the media would have turned over every rock to find out. Look what they did to Palin. They sent hundreds of reporters to Alaska to dig up and exploit every little thing to blast all over the media.

I know Obama had a birth certificate, because he wrote about finding it in one of his books. I suspect that his real one doesn't show what has been put out. The first thing that made me question the truth about that was because his mom shows up alone with him in Washington state when he was only a few days old. She rented an apartment and registered for school. We know she was there, through school records and the l

Tell me, how many young girls (she was 18) gives birth, travels with a new born to WA alone and sets up her own apartment. Where did she get the money? That couldn't have been cheap. How was she going to attend classes? How was she going to pay a baby sitter? None of that makes any sense. She never lived with Barack's father after his birth, and probably not even before. Were they even married? There is no marriage license, or it was buried along with so many other things.

Barack Sr. did mention his son in one of his passport records. At one time, he said that he and Anne were going to put him up for adoption. His birth records would have been sealed when his step father adopted him.

Barack came back here from Indonesia when he was 10. We have no idea why his mom left him here. Maybe he wasn't treated well by his step dad or the Indonesian culture because of his parentage. He attended a very exclusive and expensive school in Hawaii. We also don't know what his life was like growing up with his grandparents. His grandmother worked at the bank and apparently his grandfather had different jobs, but also drank and did drugs. He also has a FBI file on him. Maybe because of his connection to Frank Davis the communist. Hard to say how all that affected him. He never knew his dad. He did have a job when he was about 17/18 in an ice cream store.

Anne divorced her second husband. She was something of a wanna be Margaret Mead, the anthropologist. She and her daughter spent 2 years in Pakistan. She worked for a bank in New York too. There is some mystery surrounding her travels, work history etc.

After Obama gave that speech at the Democratic convention in '04, I remember reading an interview with him. I'm pretty sure it was in a Boston paper. He was asked if he would ever run for President and his answer was; "I don't know if I can". Whatever that means. I've tried and tried to find that article again, but I'm sure it's been scrubbed like so many other things.

I also ran across a website where people who had been on the "Harvard Law Review" were discussing their memories of Barack. There was some confusion about how he got that job in the first place. I got the distinct feeling that he didn't earn the nomination. He mainly got it because he was part black, according to them. He also wasn't very good at it either. They said he was lazy and let other people do his work. Sound familiar?

Another thing I'm curious about that no one talks about, is why was his law license pulled?

Just way too much secrecy surrounding the President of the United States. I'm shocked that so many people aren't curious about who holds that powerful position and such an effect on their lives. I can see how easily people are fooled. They'll be wearing their party hats on the train to extermination if they don't wake up.

bla bla bla....I stopped reading after it looked like you where going to go birther ...such a waste of time.

Really. Is that why the left tried to say that McCain was illegal? He had to have a special hearing on his birth. We'll see when Rubio or Cruz runs for cic what the left says. At least they won't be producing phony birth records.

The facts surrounding Obama's obscure life are confusing. So much has been hidden or falsified. It's no wonder there is so much speculation. If he had been a Republican, you know the media would have turned over every rock to find out. Look what they did to Palin. They sent hundreds of reporters to Alaska to dig up and exploit every little thing to blast all over the media.

I know Obama had a birth certificate, because he wrote about finding it in one of his books. I suspect that his real one doesn't show what has been put out. The first thing that made me question the truth about that was because his mom shows up alone with him in Washington state when he was only a few days old. She rented an apartment and registered for school. We know she was there, through school records and the l

Tell me, how many young girls (she was 18) gives birth, travels with a new born to WA alone and sets up her own apartment. Where did she get the money? That couldn't have been cheap. How was she going to attend classes? How was she going to pay a baby sitter? None of that makes any sense. She never lived with Barack's father after his birth, and probably not even before. Were they even married? There is no marriage license, or it was buried along with so many other things.

Barack Sr. did mention his son in one of his passport records. At one time, he said that he and Anne were going to put him up for adoption. His birth records would have been sealed when his step father adopted him.

Barack came back here from Indonesia when he was 10. We have no idea why his mom left him here. Maybe he wasn't treated well by his step dad or the Indonesian culture because of his parentage. He attended a very exclusive and expensive school in Hawaii. We also don't know what his life was like growing up with his grandparents. His grandmother worked at the bank and apparently his grandfather had different jobs, but also drank and did drugs. He also has a FBI file on him. Maybe because of his connection to Frank Davis the communist. Hard to say how all that affected him. He never knew his dad. He did have a job when he was about 17/18 in an ice cream store.

Anne divorced her second husband. She was something of a wanna be Margaret Mead, the anthropologist. She and her daughter spent 2 years in Pakistan. She worked for a bank in New York too. There is some mystery surrounding her travels, work history etc.

After Obama gave that speech at the Democratic convention in '04, I remember reading an interview with him. I'm pretty sure it was in a Boston paper. He was asked if he would ever run for President and his answer was; "I don't know if I can". Whatever that means. I've tried and tried to find that article again, but I'm sure it's been scrubbed like so many other things.

I also ran across a website where people who had been on the "Harvard Law Review" were discussing their memories of Barack. There was some confusion about how he got that job in the first place. I got the distinct feeling that he didn't earn the nomination. He mainly got it because he was part black, according to them. He also wasn't very good at it either. They said he was lazy and let other people do his work. Sound familiar?

Another thing I'm curious about that no one talks about, is why was his law license pulled?

Just way too much secrecy surrounding the President of the United States. I'm shocked that so many people aren't curious about who holds that powerful position and such an effect on their lives. I can see how easily people are fooled. They'll be wearing their party hats on the train to extermination if they don't wake up.

Way more questions than answers, that's for sure..

Obama hypocrisy: Trump’s magic wand economy and why Obama is not to be credited (9:54) (Oct. 23, 2018)

This video starts with Obama mocking then candidate Trump by stating that he would need a magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs and that candidate Trump has no idea how to make the economy great again. The rest of the video explains why President Trump is to be credited for the strong economy and how his policies resulted in the strong economy

Alternative Perspective

Here we go again.
Another racist republican suggesting he studied Obama, read his books etc then finally ridiculed him.
How did I guess that was how it ended.

Werbung:
unemployment fell during obama's term and kept falling in trump's until covid hit. credit to both or neither.

Back