Liberals pushing for dream act for illegals

Whaaaaaaaaat??? Suddenly you start talking about the military! :eek:

Gee, I think I'm beginning to see your side. Take YOU - son of whatever guy screwed your whore mom.

Hey, you're right. Let's invite EVERY poor SOB from all over the world here to leach off the welfare state - it wasn't their fault either. :D

how Fing old are you? realy your such a pathetic worthless hack you have to stoop to , calling peoples mom a whore?

Werbung:
1)Nooooooooo, noooooo, that's not the reason. They come here to become stalwart patriots, and uphold the american ideals, learn english, obey the law, and gosh darn it, earn their own way. :D

2)It's kind of imbecilic of ypou to assume anything else. Live in the southwest? If not, you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Is that all immigrants or just the lazy Mexicans?

2) Where I live is irrelevent... I know a couple Mexican families that would kick the sh1t out of you for claiming they came to get a free ride. you obvious have to much propaganda shoved up your ass you cant see straight.

1) Is that all immigrants or just the lazy Mexicans?

Looks like your brain short-circuits over the "illegal" qualifier. :D

2) Where I live is irrelevent...

Ya dumbasses who live in places like wisconsin and vermont and north dakota have NO CLUE. The lib media keeps you totally ignorant on things like LA county paying a billlion dollars for welfare etc for illegals every year, walking into stores and not finding any staff who speak english, school board members who say illegal students shouldn't be taught english, gringos should be taught spanish, 25% of the california prison population illegal aliens, mexicans who cause bad car crashes, or commit murder and then just skip across the border, never to be ssen again, emergency rooms closing down because they've been bankrupted by non-paying illegals - if you're not here, YOU HAVE NO F__ING CLUE.

Werbung:
Looks like your brain short-circuits over the "illegal" qualifier. :D

Ya dumbasses who live in places like wisconsin and vermont and north dakota have NO CLUE. The lib media keeps you totally ignorant on things like LA county paying a billlion dollars for welfare etc for illegals every year, walking into stores and not finding any staff who speak english, school board members who say illegal students shouldn't be taught english, gringos should be taught spanish, 25% of the california prison population illegal aliens, mexicans who cause bad car crashes, or commit murder and then just skip across the border, never to be ssen again, emergency rooms closing down because they've been bankrupted by non-paying illegals - if you're not here, YOU HAVE NO F__ING CLUE.

Nice concise description of the problem.

I know a very wealthy lib who lives in S. CA. He does not think there is any problem with illegals. But of course, he hires them to do his lawn, clean his house, do his laundry, wash his cars, etc.....

He likes the current situation. Disgustingly self serving and very sad. Ignorant too.

Back