After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Order

Werbung:
Re: After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Ord

can you show me where I said majority...no stop asking me to debate the straw man..your better then that...And don't pretend like you don;t know it happens.

It seems a little unfair for you to throw out one extreme in your argument, (ie using the age of 2 months), and then calling out a "straw man" when I simply ask for data on the ages of these people crossing the border...

I didn't say you were right or wrong, I simply asked for evidence...that is hardly a straw man argument.

Werbung:
Re: After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Ord

Let's say an adult sneaks into a movie theater, and has two 12 year olds in his charge, whom he brings along. The 12 year olds had to obey the adult, parent, or whoever. All three are discovered as being there without tickets by the management. Technically, the kids committed no crime, since they obey their parent. On that basis, does the management just kick out the parent? Or does he kick them all out because they are all there illegally?

Back