After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Order

Re: After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Ord

The US shouldn't be accepting illegal alien invaders as soldiers in the first place. In doing so, they become just like any number of corrupted entities in the US - commercial interests who knowingly hire them, academics who knowingly admit them to schools and colleges, banks which specifically cater to them to wire money back to mexico, etc.

Werbung:
Re: After DREAM Act defeated in Senate, Obama admin enacts it anyway by Executive Ord

Well Big Rob, I didn't say the "right" was the instigator of Presidental over-reach, I did mention that Hamilton, Washington's right hand man and Constitutional delegate from NY immediately used Washington's cachet to increase the powers of the office, and since then a parade of Presidents since, both sides, have increased it's use. So when I hear someone say "that's unConstitutional" I have to roll my eyes and make a jerking-off motion since that person is so uninformed and uneducated. And I can say without a doubt anyone who had my back, if only for a second in combat, is due all of my respect and citizenship, otherwise I would be lower than snakespit.

Looks like the Obama internet Nazis have sent in another shill to take Pepper's place. I wonder how long this one will stay. 30 days?

Welcome, internet Obamanista!

Don't count on it Truthhater! I tend to stay a little longer than the average Obama hater.

You see, my nickname is not just a pretence!

By the way, I don't know Pepper. But if YOU disliked her/him, I think he/she must have been okay! ;)

You argue " They were brought here by no fault of their own, they have committed no crime, some of them have defended this country, they have lived by the rules of this country, and they have the right to remain in this country permanently as LEGAL citizens."

This is simply incorrect. Simply by coming here they broke the law...by living in this country illegally, they have not lived by the rules of this country.

In terms of the military, I struggle with this one...certainly there can be loyal soldiers in the Army from Mexico (or wherever) in this fashion...but it does make one wonder...Is this person truly a loyal American when they disregard such a fundamental tenant of American life, such as the laws governing how one becomes an American?

Since they came here as children, and were brought here by their parents, they didn't break the law.

In fact, part of the Dreamact's requirement is that they have NOT broken the law in anyway.

Please read the bill to get more information.

I do believe that, if a US citizen is found guilty of breaking the law (let's say, a man is convicted of murder), his children are NOT held responsible for his crime.

Yet, you want to hold the children of illegal immigrant responsible for their parents' "breaking the law" by entering the U.S. illegally?

You may want to originate a brand new law then, one that would send not just the murderer to jail, but also his all family!

Since they came here as children, and were brought here by their parents, they didn't break the law.

In fact, part of the Dreamact's requirement is that they have NOT broken the law in anyway.

Quit the crap - as adults now they need to register as aliens or they're breaking the law - which they ARE.

Quit the crap - as adults now they need to register as aliens or they're breaking the law - which they ARE.

And who decides what "crap" is?

You?

I think your opinion qualifies as "crap!"

So. . .do I need your permission to express my opinion?

You are free not to agree. Just as I am free to express myself.

Just in case you are wondering. . .
Yes, I'm new here.
No, I do not get easily intimidated.

And, YES, I will continue to express my opinions, whether or not you approve of them!

Nice to make your acquaintance! ;):)

And who decides what "crap" is?

You?

I think your opinion qualifies as "crap!"

So. . .do I need your permission to express my opinion?

You are free not to agree. Just as I am free to express myself.

Just in case you are wondering. . .
Yes, I'm new here.
No, I do not get easily intimidated.

And, YES, I will continue to express my opinions, whether or not you approve of them!

Nice to make your acquaintance! ;):)

Crap is you saying that illegal alien offspring are ipso facto not committing any crime, because there parents brought them here. On the contrary, they must be registered with the INS at age 14, and are responsible for their OWN registration when they are 18 - otherwise, they are in violation of the law. Blink twice if you get it yet. :rolleyes:

Crap is you saying that illegal alien offspring are ipso facto not committing any crime, because there parents brought them here. On the contrary, they must be registered with the INS at age 14, and are responsible for their OWN registration when they are 18 - otherwise, they are in violation of the law. Blink twice if you get it yet. :rolleyes:

I do get that you are not my kind of person.

I disagree with your position. And you can try to ridicule or intimidate me for the next 6 months, and it will not change my opinion.

So, le'ts just agree to disagree. :)

Either way, I'm here to stay!

I do get that you are not my kind of person.

I could have told you THAT after reading half of your first idiot post. :D

I disagree with your position. And you can try to ridicule or intimidate me for the next 6 months, and it will not change my opinion.

So, le'ts just agree to disagree.

No, I don't agree to disagree - go read up on the Smith Act. You can have your own (idiot) opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

Well Big Rob, I didn't say the "right" was the instigator of Presidental over-reach, I did mention that Hamilton, Washington's right hand man and Constitutional delegate from NY immediately used Washington's cachet to increase the powers of the office, and since then a parade of Presidents since, both sides, have increased it's use. So when I hear someone say "that's unConstitutional" I have to roll my eyes and make a jerking-off motion since that person is so uninformed and uneducated. And I can say without a doubt anyone who had my back, if only for a second in combat, is due all of my respect and citizenship, otherwise I would be lower than snakespit.

Well, certainly I agree that the use of Executive Orders are not "unconstitutional."

However, you seem to be zeroing in on one aspect of the bill and ignoring all the rest. It is like saying "we must pass this $100,000,000,000 spending bill because it gives $100 to education, and education is good." That is all fine and good...but what about the rest of the bill?

Please read the bill to get more information.

Your statement is misleading...The legislation requires that after they have been here they have not been going around breaking the laws...however it ignores the issue that simply by being here, they have in fact, broken the law.

The actual bill states:
Must have entered the United States before the age of 16 (i.e. 15 and younger)
Must have been present in the United States for at least five (5) consecutive years prior to enactment of the bill
Must have graduated from a United States high school, or have obtained a GED, or have been accepted into an institution of higher education (i.e. college/university)
Must be between the ages of 12 and 35 at the time of application
Must have good moral character

That is what the bill says...perhaps you need to gather more information?

I do believe that, if a US citizen is found guilty of breaking the law (let's say, a man is convicted of murder), his children are NOT held responsible for his crime.

Yet, you want to hold the children of illegal immigrant responsible for their parents' "breaking the law" by entering the U.S. illegally?

You may want to originate a brand new law then, one that would send not just the murderer to jail, but also his all family!

This is an absurd comparison that doesn't make any sense. Obviously if a child's parents commit murder, the child is not guilty...but if that child was involved in the crime, then they are guilty...

If my parents decide to rob a bank, and I do it with them, I have still committed a crime, even if I am under the age of 16 (the age the bill sets).

Your statement is misleading...The legislation requires that after they have been here they have not been going around breaking the laws...however it ignores the issue that simply by being here, they have in fact, broken the law.

The actual bill states:

That is what the bill says...perhaps you need to gather more information?

This is an absurd comparison that doesn't make any sense. Obviously if a child's parents commit murder, the child is not guilty...but if that child was involved in the crime, then they are guilty...

If my parents decide to rob a bank, and I do it with them, I have still committed a crime, even if I am under the age of 16 (the age the bill sets).

I continue to disagree. If a 10 year old child is told by his parents that he/she is moving to another country, what choice does he/she have?
That child is not expected to go to the nearest police station and denounce his/her parents for being illegal.

"MAYBE" at 18 years old, if that "child" continues to hide the fact that he/she was brought to this country illegally, he/she may be expected to be accused of being part of a "crime."
However, many of those children don't even realize that their parents are considered "illegal" and they believe that they are just legal immigrants. They act and see themselves as first generation Americans, and in all the sense that matters, they are.

You may find my comparison with "homegrown" criminal stupid. . .however, I find your idea that a 10 year old child, or even a 17 year old child who has grown up in this country with or without the knowledge that his parents brought him here illegally, is guilty of a crime even more stupid.

By the way, if a child, citizen of this country, is the witness or even if he is part of a crime, that child is NOT punished as an adult (unless the crime is so horrific and conducted so willfully that that child is the main criminal), but is usually put in a protective environment until the age of 18.

I guess we will have to disagree on this point.

I could have told you THAT after reading half of your first idiot post. :D

No, I don't agree to disagree - go read up on the Smith Act. You can have your own (idiot) opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

I always know when a poster is short of credible arguments when he/she resolve to insults.

I take these insults as a compliment. Thank you! :)

I always know when a poster is short of credible argument when he/she resolve to insults.

I take these insults as a compliment. Thank you! :)

I warned everybody. "Openmind" is another Obamanista plant, spreading around some more fertilizer. :eek::D

Werbung:

I warned everybody. "Openmind" is another Obamanista plant, spreading around some more fertilizer. :eek::D

Why are you so proud of "warning" everybody that this new poster is an Obama supporter?

I certainly never tried or intended to hide the fact that, in spite of a few ares of disagreement with some of his decisions, I am very proud of our President, and, unless something HUGE happens to change this, I hope he will be reelected for another four years.

So. . .do you consider other posters in this forum to be so lacking in intelligence or reading comprehension that they NEED WARNING?

I haven't been here but a few times, but I have a higher regard for most posters ability to think for themselves and make their own judgement!
You may, however, be the exception?

Back