List your political agenda

Irishone21

We Need a Leader!

My generation is lost, as we have no leader. The government, the media, television, all over the place, I keep seeing less value, and more security. Do they realize that the less liberty a nation has the more hostile and/or less honorable the societies will be? Everywhere I look, myself included, I find my generation getting high, looking for an escape. And I realize, that the more security escalates, the less freedom to take these last resort escapes, we will have. Increasing security is not the answer. What we need is an honest government (or system of leadership) where we can go to, to make sense of all the confusions that resulted from a limited media. A place where we can get inspired by the way things are done. All I see is teachers teaching everything except what is going on. More time should be spent teaching the unlearned present time issues, as with someone to talk to, who can teach us all about the "real world," including the truth the media fails to expose, we will fulfill that void that was based on lack of political leadership.

We need someone with authority to talk to us about current issues. We need for them to prove to us that they are the side we should vote for. I refuse to vote for the empire, as I side with the Revolution, which emphasizes leader and not ruler. I could not write this without God on my side, so I thank God, and pray for support.

Adoption: It should be the decision of the child bearer. We should recommend adoption, but we can not control the actions of society, trying to do so will only affect our nation adversely.

Minimum Wage: It should be no less than $15 an hour... to compensate for inflation. Plus, this will help merge the growing dichotomy of the rich and the poor. There needs to be a candidate that demands a raise in minimum wage, for the workmen are so conformed to their working schedules and their daily chores that their ability to argue for a raise in their wage is hindered. They are so inept intellectually that they probably don't even realize the oppression of their low income.

Global Warming: As circumstances get worse, we encourage people to drive less. If problems require immediate action, then change will occur. We could do three things if necessary; require everyone to drive a hybrid, raise gas prices, and, my decision, pay people to stay home and get to know their hometowns, encouraging them more sternly as time goes on, not to drive. Communication is the best way to incite the masses to action, and if done properly, we could get people to drive less... However, we will need to pay them to stay home, as oppose to drive every day to work. The people must be liberated before we remedy concerns of Global Warming.

Immigration: We should seek to accentuate the beauty in other countries, so that America is equal in status to the rest of the world. Envy of our country is very dangerous, as it skews the judgment that other countries have on us. The global Revolution seeks to make countries equal. For this to happen, superior minded political jargon must not be used, as that only prolongs the lack of mutual understanding we have with other nations. When talking about immigration, we should allow them, as we, ourselves, were in the past, immigrants.

Public Schools: Public schools will change slightly. Current affairs will be added to the classes. People will be giving a choice to take the classes that they desire. Demanding a well-rounded education decreases individuality. Someone who is gifted in English, or some one who is right brain oriented, should not have to learn complex math.

NCLB: No child left behind has a religion connotation which implies that no child is left without eternal life. God chose the lost, for if they were not chosen, then they would be left behind. However, I think NCLB is not doing all it set out to do, and it should step up the effort to really assure that no child is left behind, or without proper education and exceptional shelter.

Drug War: Legalization of marijuana would do a great deal of good to our country. Commerce brings people together, especially when done outside of the market. I don't know why polititians havn't brought this issue up. If it were legal, less people would be depressed and more people would be creative. However, if it were to be legalized, then they should teach people to use it in moderation. Illegalization of marijuana is depriving us of our liberty. Unfortunately, most polititians tend to equality before they tend to liberty for the advantages its brings are immediately felt. I'd rather live in a free nation than an equal one, but unfortunately, this is the age of uniformity, and the sheep don't realize they are being easily swayed by the tyranny of the majority.

Torture: In no way do I advocate torture. I think that Quantanamo Bay is engaged in many divisive tactics when it comes to interrogating the prisoner of war. I think conversion of the prisoner should be stressed; therefore, they should be treated well, with royalty. We have to separate ourselves from the war mongrels, and by doing this, there is also a larger chance that they will release the information that they withhold. Publicly advocating torture also results in increased resent in other countries, therefore, making peace further out of reach.

Liberty: The less government governs the more people will be able to enjoy their freedom and the less hostile they will be. Increased security is an obstacle that attacks our rights and, believe it or not, affects our disposition. Invasions of privacy cause people to live in fear, and as a result, they lose their values and become utter drones to the machine. Security must be relieved and the people must be liberated!

Werbung:
We Need a Leader!

My generation is lost, as we have no leader. The government, the media, television, all over the place, I keep seeing less value, and more security. Do they realize that the less liberty a nation has the more hostile and/or less honorable the societies will be? Everywhere I look, myself included, I find my generation getting high, looking for an escape. And I realize, that the more security escalates, the less freedom to take these last resort escapes, we will have. Increasing security is not the answer. What we need is an honest government (or system of leadership) where we can go to, to make sense of all the confusions that resulted from a limited media. A place where we can get inspired by the way things are done. All I see is teachers teaching everything except what is going on. More time should be spent teaching the unlearned present time issues, as with someone to talk to, who can teach us all about the "real world," including the truth the media fails to expose, we will fulfill that void that was based on lack of political leadership.

We need someone with authority to talk to us about current issues. We need for them to prove to us that they are the side we should vote for. I refuse to vote for the empire, as I side with the Revolution, which emphasizes leader and not ruler. I could not write this without God on my side, so I thank God, and pray for support.

You, my friend, need to pick up Don DeLillo's White Noise. You'd like it. A lot.

Adoption: It should be the decision of the child bearer. We should recommend adoption, but we can not control the actions of society, trying to do so will only affect our nation adversely.
And what of the contention that adoption is murder?

Minimum Wage: It should be no less than $15 an hour... to compensate for inflation. Plus, this will help merge the growing dichotomy of the rich and the poor. There needs to be a candidate that demands a raise in minimum wage, for the workmen are so conformed to their working schedules and their daily chores that their ability to argue for a raise in their wage is hindered. They are so inept intellectually that they probably don't even realize the oppression of their low income.
So you're not just a Marxist, you're an elitist Marxist? Your spots are showing, Mr. Leopard.

Global Warming: As circumstances get worse, we encourage people to drive less. If problems require immediate action, then change will occur. We could do three things if necessary; require everyone to drive a hybrid, raise gas prices, and, my decision, pay people to stay home and get to know their hometowns, encouraging them more sternly as time goes on, not to drive. Communication is the best way to incite the masses to action, and if done properly, we could get people to drive less... However, we will need to pay them to stay home, as oppose to drive every day to work. The people must be liberated before we remedy concerns of Global Warming.
Just a minute ago you were talking about how the government shouldn't try to control the actions of society...and then, this? Tsk, tsk.

Immigration: We should seek to accentuate the beauty in other countries, so that America is equal in status to the rest of the world. Envy of our country is very dangerous, as it skews the judgment that other countries have on us. The global Revolution seeks to make countries equal. For this to happen, superior minded political jargon must not be used, as that only prolongs the lack of mutual understanding we have with other nations. When talking about immigration, we should allow them, as we, ourselves, were in the past, immigrants.
You had me until the third sentence. If you're following the rhetoric you might as well admit it, and if you're not then a more clear definition of what this "global Revolution" is would be nice.

Public Schools: Public schools will change slightly. Current affairs will be added to the classes. People will be giving a choice to take the classes that they desire. Demanding a well-rounded education decreases individuality. Someone who is gifted in English, or some one who is right brain oriented, should not have to learn complex math.
The well-rounded education is meant to prepare the student for entrance into American society; the types of classes you're describing are more generally reserved for college. You make it through high school, then you have the necessary base skills to learn other, more advanced things. If you don't plan on higher courses of study, then perhaps trade school would be more appropriate - hands-on job training and no necessity of college to get a good, decent-paying job.

Schools are in rough shape. You're right there. But encouraging people to explore areas of study that they aren't necessarily good at encourages intellectual growth. Who knows - you might find a long-hidden love of complex math.

NCLB: No child left behind has a religion connotation which implies that no child is left without eternal life. God chose the lost, for if they were not chosen, then they would be left behind. However, I think NCLB is not doing all it set out to do, and it should step up the effort to really assure that no child is left behind, or without proper education and exceptional shelter.

No Child Left Behind is a joke. Having experienced it first hand in high school...yeah, it as a joke.

Drug War: Legalization of marijuana would do a great deal of good to our country. Commerce brings people together, especially when done outside of the market. I don't know why polititians havn't brought this issue up. If it were legal, less people would be depressed and more people would be creative. However, if it were to be legalized, then they should teach people to use it in moderation. Illegalization of marijuana is depriving us of our liberty. Unfortunately, most polititians tend to equality before they tend to liberty for the advantages its brings are immediately felt. I'd rather live in a free nation than an equal one, but unfortunately, this is the age of uniformity, and the sheep don't realize they are being easily swayed by the tyranny of the majority.

We actually have an entire (really long) thread on this around here somewhere...yes, I agree. However, the reason our politicians haven't brought it up is easy: cultural stigma. All logic aside they're hard to overcome. Look at what happened when we tried to get rid of the inherently unfair practice of slavery.

Torture: In no way do I advocate torture. I think that Quantanamo Bay is engaged in many divisive tactics when it comes to interrogating the prisoner of war. I think conversion of the prisoner should be stressed; therefore, they should be treated well, with royalty. We have to separate ourselves from the war mongrels, and by doing this, there is also a larger chance that they will release the information that they withhold. Publicly advocating torture also results in increased resent in other countries, therefore, making peace further out of reach.

Interesting proposition. Good luck getting the entrenched conservatives to swallow it.

Liberty: The less government governs the more people will be able to enjoy their freedom and the less hostile they will be. Increased security is an obstacle that attacks our rights and, believe it or not, affects our disposition. Invasions of privacy cause people to live in fear, and as a result, they lose their values and become utter drones to the machine. Security must be relieved and the people must be liberated!

Amazing how you switch between Marx and Franklin. Is there a name for the ideology which you follow?

require everyone to drive a hybrid

Your whole agenda consists of example after example of why liberals are the kings of unintended consequences. This one is particularly poignant though.

clip:

Building a Toyota Prius causes more environmental damage than a Hummer that is on the road for three times longer than a Prius. As already noted, the Prius is partly driven by a battery which contains nickel. The nickel is mined and smelted at a plant in Sudbury, Ontario. This plant has caused so much environmental damage to the surrounding environment that NASA has used the ‘dead zone’ around the plant to test moon rovers. The area around the plant is devoid of any life for miles.

http://clubs.ccsu.edu/recorder/editorial/print_item.asp?NewsID=188

Hmmm

You Irish made great Americans but you don't have the faintest idea of what you're talking about or you have a personal dishonest agenda smokescreened by BS rhetoric. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and think the former. And and just to name one, Global Warming is a complete and total lie. Further reading? The UN IPCC Global Warming scandal. Or, you could watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle" which completely maps out the dimensions of the gigantic lie with all the players, the truth about global warming, the history of the lie, etc.

I can't list my Agenda because realistically I don't have one in practice but only to persuade others to see it my way which is my ideology. I'm a dying breed of the true Americans raised in the American Fashion. I am what they call today a paleoconservative and you should be too my American (presumably) Catholic friend. Read into it, I suggest Edmund Burke and above all Russell Kirk. Perhaps you will find agreement and maybe even fortitude.

We Need a Leader!

In war one dances with Devil and the Devil changes you; you do not change the devil.

Werbung:
Back