Little Ukraine kicking Putin's ass and the mighty Russian bear

Werbung:
So why is Ukraine the poorest nation in Europe if they are so badass?

They rank poorly in every possible measurement a corrupt nation that is not free or prosperous.

It tells us how pathetic the Russians are but I'm not impressed with Ukraine or their president.

This is a war not the world cup. It needs to be ended. Idiot libtards cheering like this is a sporting event.

I'm curious where were these cheering war loving libtards when Putin just helped himself to Crimea and seized part of Donbas in 2014 and Obama did nothing?

Yes let's have a nuclear war over Ukraine so Biden can blame Putin for his miserable failures. Zelensky is all for nukes. He was a nobody before this war started and now he is a T shirt wearing saintly hero!

zelensky is all for nukes? where did you conclude that from? or is that just another of your lies :)

"war loving libtards"? who are you talking about who "loves war"? name some names, liar :)

god you say the dumbest things. :)

zelensky is all for nukes? where did you conclude that from? or is that just another of your lies :)

"war loving libtards"? who are you talking about who "loves war"? name some names, liar :)

I see that enema didnt help you out to much

Why are Zelensky and his military people always talking about nukes?

"We shouldn't wait for the moment when Russia decides to use nuclear weapons," he said in an interview with Ukrainian news media.

He is casually talking about something that for normal thinking people would be unthinkable.

You libtards are obviously getting off on this war did you see Walter's video?. You are not aware that this war could have been over in April?

He is casually talking about something that for normal thinking people would be unthinkable.

You libtards are obviously getting off on this war did you see Walter's video?. You are not aware that this war could have been over in April?

my god you're stupid.

because putin keeps bringing them up in context of his invasion of the ukraine. duh

of course nukes are on his mind. So he's addressing them.
but talking about something doesn't mean he's "all for it" as you stupidly claim. duh

are you always this stupid or do you intentionally lower your IQ when you post here? :)

"could have been over in april".
"could" lol.

sure, it "could" have been over if no one helped ukraine and everyone allowed putin to grab territory and subjugate free people.
is that what you republican morons want? why do you hate freedom?

moron "logic" - if you are always talking about something, you must be for it.

based on that "logic", republicans are for illegal immigrants..and spending...and abortion and democrats and biden.

hahahahahhahah

"could have been over in april".
"could" lol.

sure, it "could" have been over if no one helped ukraine and everyone allowed putin to grab territory and subjugate free people.
is that what you republican morons want? why do you hate freedom?
I dislike Russia china iran and cuba and it seem democrats like most of them . guess thats why joe the moron removed sanctions against russia trump had put in place

I dislike Russia china iran and cuba and it seem democrats like most of them .
What you mean is you dislike authoritarianism. The irony is you supported Trump with just j6 riots to install fascism. Have your forgotten that ???
I'll bet you cannot name one democrat of substance who likes authoritarianism. Ill wait here.
guess thats why joe the moron removed sanctions against russia trump had put in place
He didn't remove them nor did Trump install them. In fact like many countries they increased them.
Trump has big financial interests there and was great friends with Vladimir. Such good friends, there was a time when it was entertained their engagement should be announced. But its democrats who like authoritarianism?
Youre not that savvy old man

I dislike Russia china iran and cuba and it seem democrats like most of them . guess thats why joe the moron removed sanctions against russia trump had put in place

"it seems" lol.
more weasel words from you.

why did we impose sanctions on putin if democrts "like" russia? duh.
god you're stupid

Werbung:
Back