Lou Dobbs Says He's Leaving CNN Immediately

I am sure fox does report alot of things others don't...often due to lack of truth or facts to make it worth reporting on others...

Like the first tea parties?

no other station reported on the very first tea parties, obama claimed to not know what it was about even though it was done in front of the white house, other stations said zip nada about them. the second parties they sent out some freak to scream at the protesters exc.

If you dont like FOX dont watch it, I am ok with that, but Id rather watch a bit of all the channels and have more information.

Werbung:
There is a new florida congressman who is by far a worse loose cannon but I dont see you snubbing him. If you are as big tent as you claim you should be welcoming lou dobbs and all his ideas minus illegals and birth certificates.

You guys are not as big tent as you claim

you can belive in pro life or pro choice or what have you
But we do ask that you not keep questioning things that are proven so very clearly ..over and over...that's called a idiot. of course I say that as a liberal not a Dem...as I am not a Dem so can't speak for them

Like the first tea parties?

no other station reported on the very first tea parties, obama claimed to not know what it was about even though it was done in front of the white house, other stations said zip nada about them. the second parties they sent out some freak to scream at the protesters exc.

If you dont like FOX dont watch it, I am ok with that, but Id rather watch a bit of all the channels and have more information.

I belive the words Bull Dookie fit well there....I saw alot of coverage of it on MSNCB...and also FOX PROMOTED IT, not reported it. They make the news, tell you about it, then tell you what to think about what you saw, and lie about what they just showed you
Fox

I belive the words Bull Dookie fit well there....I saw alot of coverage of it on MSNCB...and also FOX PROMOTED IT, not reported it. They make the news, tell you about it, then tell you what to think about what you saw, and lie about what they just showed you
Fox

Not true pocket, there was no coverage on the first tea parties, they were before tax day tea party in either jan or feb and they were not covered by anyone but fox, the next tea partys were covered, Ill give ya that

There is a new florida congressman who is by far a worse loose cannon but I dont see you snubbing him. If you are as big tent as you claim you should be welcoming lou dobbs and all his ideas minus illegals and birth certificates.

You guys are not as big tent as you claim

We really strive to welcome all relatively sane non-fearmongering people.

Hey I getcha Pan. You think everyone should welcome with open arms the fearmongering & warmongering & lack of any compassion & racism of a JABBA the RUSH, BECK the NUT, DOBBS the DUFUS or COULTERGEIST.

Big tent as it may be... we still keep the crazier animals outside.

You guys have to clean up after these guys... not us!?:D

Werbung:
We really strive to welcome all relatively sane non-fearmongering people.

Hey I getcha Pan. You think everyone should welcome with open arms the fearmongering & warmongering & lack of any compassion & racism of a JABBA the RUSH, BECK the NUT, DOBBS the DUFUS or COULTERGEIST.

Big tent as it may be... we still keep the crazier animals outside.

You guys have to clean up after these guys... not us!?:D

No, you dont get me and no I dont think every one should be welcome with open arms. I think a party has a right to have certian principals and morals exc.

Its so funny to me that you ignore that crazy congressman who is about as left and extreme as you get, while being critical that republicans have far rights.

Your party is targeting your blue dogs for going out of lock step at the same time you are critical of the right saying they dont want their rino's and liberal republicans exc.

its just very hypocritical to me.

I think the left has a right to weed out who ever they dont want, you are doing it with Lou Dobbs for going out of the lock step and you do it with your blue dogs and embracing the crazy nut cases who are as far left as they can get but at the same time you are demonizing the right for doing the exact same thing on thier end.

both parties have a right to embrace or reject who ever they want in their party and shape/form the party to what they feel it should be

Back