lying desantis wastes taxpayer money again for his personal political gain

Werbung:
I checked there are over 200 guest vacation rentals available at Martha's Vineyard just on this page alone.

So they are lying about having a "housing crisis".

The hypocrisy is incredible. They claim to be a sanctuary city. They claim to be welcoming of these people and evicted them as soon as they got there. They could have at least offered temporary housing and accommodations until something else came up. Nope they had them removed asap!

You libtards from other countries want a hundred thousand of these people?

I checked there are over 200 guest vacation rentals available at Martha's Vineyard just on this page alone.

So they are lying about having a "housing crisis".

The hypocrisy is incredible. They claim to be a sanctuary city. They claim to be welcoming of these people and evicted them as soon as they got there. They could have at least offered temporary housing and accommodations until something else came up. Nope they had them removed asap!

You libtards from other countries want a hundred thousand of these people?

so now they were "evicted", not sent to "prison" in "cages". lol.
at least you're acknowledging your lies. :)

so now they were "evicted", not sent to "prison" in "cages". lol.
at least you're acknowledging your lies. :)

They are in prison. They are detained and cannot come and go as they please. Surrounded by armed men. Do they have civil liberties? Racists!

4 people to a cell, one toilet! Libtard compassion.

You live that way? How many will be staying with you hypocrite?

What is the definition of cage? English is your 2nd or 3rd language?

They are in prison. They are detained and cannot come and go as they please. Do they have civil liberties? Racists!

4 people to a cell one toilet! Libtard compassion.

You live that way? How many will be staying with you hypocrite?

What is the definition of cage? English is your 2nd or 3rd language?

they don't have civil liberties? you'll have to prove that.

4 people in a room? sounds like college or a hotel room or a vacation rental. I've slept in a room with 4 people lots of times, it wasn't a prison. lol

show me the picture of a cage. ("a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined.
"she kept a canary in a cage"") obviously english isn't your language..or you're just a moron :)

moron logic: 4 people in a room, only one toilet? its a prison cell!

hahahah
hahahah

typical hotel room: 2 double beds, sleeps 4, has one toilet.
moron logic: "a hotel room is a prison cell"
hahahahah
hahahah

Chip Roy on the floor of congress made note that nobody on the left cared when 53 illegal immigrants suffocated to death in a tractor trailer truck but made a major issue out of sending 50 to Martha's vineyard.

Did any board libtard start a thread about the 53 that died? In that trailer? Where is that thread? Sending them to Martha's vineyard was cruel but the hundreds of thousands of girls and women who have been raped is ok?

Chip Roy on the floor of congress made note that nobody on the left cared when 53 illegal immigrants suffocated to death in a tractor trailer truck but made a major issue out of sending 50 to Martha's vineyard.

Did any board libtard start a thread about the 53 that died? In that trailer? Where is that thread? Sending them to Martha's vineyard was cruel but the hundreds of thousands of girls and women who have been raped is ok?

no one cared? sure people cared.

this thread was started because its about desantis, who might be the gop nominee in 2024. that's what made it more threadworthy. duh

its a POLITICAL board, and desantis is about POLITICS. duh. try to pay attention, moron. :)

democrts could care less about the soituation they have created
no one cared? sure people cared.

this thread was started because its about desantis, who might be the gop nominee in 2024. that's what made it more threadworthy. duh

its a POLITICAL board, and desantis is about POLITICS. duh. try to pay attention, moron. :)
Pay attention now moron joes importing them by the thousands every month .
I hope florida and texas send them to democrat sanctuary city's by the thousands Screenshot_20220921-141355.png

democrts could care less about the soituation they have created
Pay attention now moron joes importing them by the thousands every month .
I hope florida and texas send them to democrat sanctuary city's by the thousands View attachment 1762

i hope people like desantis learn the laws of his own state and follow them.

and I hope morons like you understand terms like "illegal" when it comes to these people :)

joe is "importing" them? ho is he doing that, exactly? be specific, not stupid

Werbung:
Back