Man arrested after planting fake bomb in Chicago

Pandora

The FBI got another one. I have never been all that impressed with the FBI in the last few years but these days they are doing their job and doing it well.

CHICAGO — A man arrested for allegedly placing a backpack he thought contained an explosive near the Chicago’s Wrigley Field also talked about poisoning Lake Michigan, bombing a landmark skyscraper and assassinating Mayor Richard Daley, according to a federal complaint filed Monday.

Sami Samir Hassoun, 22, a Lebanese citizen living in Chicago, was charged with one count each of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and attempted use of an explosive device.

rest of the story

http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/8320040/

Werbung:
of course had they failed and it was a real Bomb...This would be all Obamas Fault

Nothing is Obama's fault. Anything that happens until he goes home is the fault of his puppeteer.

sooooo pandora still waiting.....

Didn't see your post. If I check the site from my iphone and read posts and later I use my laptop to reply, only new stuff comes up not the stuff I read on the iphone earlier.

He is the commander and chief of the military yes? His underlings appointed by him should have seen the red flags with the Ft Hood shooter. Apparently this guy showed issues under President Bush too, and Bush is also to blame that he didn't have his underlings deal with the guy. I am assuming the crazy stuff this guy said and did was all done under Bush, I think it was and Bush should have dealt with it, it apparently got worse under obama and still wasn't dealt with.

Both Bush and obama are to blame just like both Clinton and Bush are somewhat to blame for 911.

Political correctness is to blame too for the Ft hood shooter.

Didn't see your post. If I check the site from my iphone and read posts and later I use my laptop to reply, only new stuff comes up not the stuff I read on the iphone earlier.

He is the commander and chief of the military yes? His underlings appointed by him should have seen the red flags with the Ft Hood shooter. Apparently this guy showed issues under President Bush too, and Bush is also to blame that he didn't have his underlings deal with the guy. I am assuming the crazy stuff this guy said and did was all done under Bush, I think it was and Bush should have dealt with it, it apparently got worse under obama and still wasn't dealt with.

Both Bush and obama are to blame just like both Clinton and Bush are somewhat to blame for 911.

Political correctness is to blame too for the Ft hood shooter.

I wish it was amazing that you can believe such BULL...you realy think the president is going have any knowledge over such a thing? YOu think the President like walks in and picks out who does what in the Army after a Election ( maybe like a fantasy Army draft, he just picks who wil be in charge of what, and what rank they all have) You think the president has some power to go in and check out all investigations the army does? and then tell them..Hay your wrong, change this... ? the amy first looked into him in 2005..found nothing later the FBI looked into the emails..found nothing to suggest anything wrong "determined that Hasan was not a threat prior to the shooting and that his questions to al-Awlaki were consistent with medical research." in 2008...in November 2009, after examining the e-mails and previous terrorism investigations, the FBI had found no information to indicate he had any co-conspirators or was part of a broader terrorist plot.

Of course have you read the Emails? No? what you mean you don't have any idea what your talking about when you attack them for not doing there job right? I am shocked..

You have also not names one single thing Obama should have and could have done...not one little thing have you?

The stop light on the street stopped working today...Lets Blame Obama!

also when you say "underlings appointed by him should have seen the red flags" who are you talking about? who did he appoint that would even see this report?

The CIA gives the NSA and Bush report that says Osama plans to attack inside the US...how could he have known though?

But a U.S. Army psychiatrist in texas...sent Emails to someone, and they found nothing in them to suggest anything wrong...well clearly this must go to the TOP! even if it happened before he was in office, or just got into office..

Lets just say you have nothing at all to back up anything...you just hate Obama and no lack of facts will ever stop you from blaming him,.

"

Also while we are at it, Bush must be respsible for this "terrorist act"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kreutzer,_Jr.

whats the difference? big 2 are, lack of aim...and Muslim vs Christian...

If you bothered to read my post, I said that I thought President Bush was somewhat responsible for the Ft hood shootings and 911 too.

THey are the commander they should have the right people in the right places and should be getting briefings. Its not all obamas fault, the shooter did the shooting and he is most to blame but the superior officers who saw the signs and didn't deal with them correctly leaves them somewhat to blame and the commander who appointed them has some responsibility also.

But as for these non military things, all I can say is thank God for the FBI because they are on their game.

Werbung:
If you bothered to read my post, I said that I thought President Bush was somewhat responsible for the Ft hood shootings and 911 too.

THey are the commander they should have the right people in the right places and should be getting briefings. Its not all obamas fault, the shooter did the shooting and he is most to blame but the superior officers who saw the signs and didn't deal with them correctly leaves them somewhat to blame and the commander who appointed them has some responsibility also.

But as for these non military things, all I can say is thank God for the FBI because they are on their game.

thats what you don't understand...Bush or Obama...had nothing to do with it...your talking about things they had no control over..and even those who had control...had nothing to that says they should do anything...unless you are playing monday night QB....Like i said, My stop light is out, Blame the president...sounds stupid...is stupid...for same reason,.

Maybe next the Commander in chef will be at fault, when a tank makes a wrong turn in Iraq and gets ambushed...well he is commander in chef, so its clearly there fault...

Back