Feds arrest man heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission after sting investigation

the difference between Bush and Obama is that the FBI could employ the same models by not advertising them under Bush but not under Obama. the difference is crass political impact.

only they did...We heard many stories about how the FBI stopped people...And guess what if you had a 3rd grade education you would be able to figure out that the FBI does this without any story getting out...Also you don't even know how the story got out. And I guess you have no memory that functions past when Obama took office...Like a mindless troll you just attack for anything ...regardless of anything to back it up or your Hypocrisy. If Obama attacked Iran tomorrow...knocked out its WMD Programs and a Democracy spung up in its place that we Pro West and Pro US...you would find a way to bitch about it.

Werbung:
only they did...We heard many stories about how the FBI stopped people...And guess what if you had a 3rd grade education you would be able to figure out that the FBI does this without any story getting out...Also you don't even know how the story got out. And I guess you have no memory that functions past when Obama took office...Like a mindless troll you just attack for anything ...regardless of anything to back it up or your Hypocrisy. If Obama attacked Iran tomorrow...knocked out its WMD Programs and a Democracy spung up in its place that we Pro West and Pro US...you would find a way to bitch about it.

we heard a few instances well after the fact and when it did not damage ongoing work. if you had reading comprehension you would not I said its done for political gain and the FBI keeps its jobs regardless who is in the Oval Office. like a mindless troll you just defend the indefensible.

if Obama took out Iran's nuke program tomorrow I'd be delighted so long as he left the credit for making it happen where it belonged. he could not manage that feat with the OBL deal but maybe the old dog can learn a new trick.

Werbung:
Back